lmao

Richmond, KY

#1 May 4, 2010
kyle lee is too much of a show off and thinks he is better than everybody else, he is also very cock anyone agree with that?
Tabby

United States

#2 May 5, 2010
U all need to back off of Kyle. He doesn't never do anything or bother anybody! U don't see him on here talking shit about people do ya!(idts). It's a shame people want to talk crap about somebody and put them on topic's like a dumb-!!! grow up and get a damn life, cause apparently u don't have nothing else better to do with ur life, but set around and talk about people!! U know what I say? Blow it out ur ass and leave my f baby cousn alone b!!! Write back what u want to me I don't give a f! But u leave my lil'cousin the he'll alone! Why don't u let him know who u are talking shit about him? Sound's like to me someone's jealous of Kyle!!! Better hope nobody find's out who u are, which it's easy to do!! Then everbody wll (ltao) same as ur lttle comp. Name(lmao) instead it will be laughing their ass off at u!!!!!(lol)
Kimberly

Richmond, KY

#3 May 5, 2010
Tabby wrote:
U all need to back off of Kyle. He doesn't never do anything or bother anybody! U don't see him on here talking shit about people do ya!(idts). It's a shame people want to talk crap about somebody and put them on topic's like a dumb-!!! grow up and get a damn life, cause apparently u don't have nothing else better to do with ur life, but set around and talk about people!! U know what I say? Blow it out ur ass and leave my f baby cousn alone b!!! Write back what u want to me I don't give a f! But u leave my lil'cousin the he'll alone! Why don't u let him know who u are talking shit about him? Sound's like to me someone's jealous of Kyle!!! Better hope nobody find's out who u are, which it's easy to do!! Then everbody wll (ltao) same as ur lttle comp. Name(lmao) instead it will be laughing their ass off at u!!!!!(lol)
OMFG why don't you STFU for awhile, you post on every topic on here, all you do is run your mouth, blah blah blah, don't you have a diaper to go change or something, let me guess, your kids are laying screaming wanting your attention, but oh wait, you can't tend to them right now because you're on TOPIX, god girl hush for awhile. Obviously nobody even cared enough to post anything about this Kyle person, so he must not be that important, you're the only one running your mouth, do you see anymore posts of people saying bad things about him??? uhhhh NO, wow shocking that people actually have other things to do than talk about kids on here, except for you, and you're acting like one. Now hurry and type back to me and show me what a big bad little girl you are and how you're gonna beat my a$$ like every other posts you've made LOL
Nobody

United States

#4 May 6, 2010
Well,well we have got us a chicken shit on here that wants to talk shit with a fake name. At lease tab will give her name. Your some fat b1tch with no man and no life. If I had to guess the net is your life. So don't worry about tab and start worrying about when your going to start your diet u fat ugly hoe. Don't hate on tab because her arm pit looks better than your face. So stop hateing and go drink some hater aid and get back on singles,because you can borrow one of tabs pics and use it to get a man. Lmfao!!!!!!!
Kimberly

Richmond, KY

#5 May 6, 2010
Nobody wrote:
Well,well we have got us a chicken shit on here that wants to talk shit with a fake name. At lease tab will give her name. Your some fat b1tch with no man and no life. If I had to guess the net is your life. So don't worry about tab and start worrying about when your going to start your diet u fat ugly hoe. Don't hate on tab because her arm pit looks better than your face. So stop hateing and go drink some hater aid and get back on singles,because you can borrow one of tabs pics and use it to get a man. Lmfao!!!!!!!
Fake name? LMAO oh sweetie it seems to me my name is listed, talk about chicken sh!t, ummmm I don't see YOURS, kinda hard to judge someone when YOU don't list yours and I did HAHAHA...which school do you go too? Bless your heart :(
Nobody

United States

#6 May 6, 2010
Is that right u listed your name,well everyone I have talked to don't even know you. There's no Kim in pathfork. And your the one on here wanting to call someone out because your not happy with yourself. All that matters is tab knows me. So did you get to drink some hater aid?????

Since: Apr 10

United States

#7 May 7, 2010
kyle lee is so f*ckin' hotttttt!!!!!!!!! dang he is sexii he has some_thing too be cocky for'i do not blame him oh and one more thing d*mn he is fine!!!!
sandy

Winchester, KY

#8 May 9, 2010
well i dont really know who you are but dont talk about my daughter tab or my brothers son kyle...and if you got something to say im not hare to find sandy brown get a life..and dont say nuttin elsa about my daughter.
Tab

Versailles, KY

#9 May 10, 2010
F*** u little miss Kimberely! ur such a damn retard ant' u? I swear i laughe'd my ass off so hard when i read ur little message! ur scary(lmfao) they ant' nobody even worrie'd about u b****!!! Now type me back something showing me what a little shit u are! Whatever i post about my family or to anyone else, ant none of ur buisness (idt)!!! U need to mind ur own shit and quit worrying about what in the hell i do on here! And as for my kid's slut there perfectly taken care of and they get my full attention. Come to my face and say somethin about my babie's!!! Let's see how much u want to run ur mouth then!!! Look's like people on here gave u a mouth full on some stuff anyway's! Nobody made u look real stupid hu? Type back and run ur mouth a little bit, and see where it get's u! They ant' nobody on here worrie'd about what in the hell u even got to say! Hurry write me back so u can run ur mouth little girl!
Kimberly

Richmond, KY

#10 May 10, 2010
lmaoooo oh just stfu, LOL what a joke
Nobody

Detroit, MI

#11 May 13, 2010
Well there u go Again Kim if u was about anything give your real full name u little whor:
Kimberly

Winchester, KY

#12 May 13, 2010
Nobody wrote:
Well there u go Again Kim if u was about anything give your real full name u little whor:
FU this is my real name, not like i'm going to lose sleep because some DUMMY on here decides this isn't my name lol glad you're so engrossed in me tho ;)
kyles friend

Winchester, KY

#13 May 23, 2010
Kyle is a good person, hes never did anything to bother me, or affend me in anyway. Yall need to say it to his face instead of postin it on topix.
u know

Corbin, KY

#14 May 25, 2010
so what if kyle is a show-off if u got it show it. maybe he is cocky, but who aint... him and his brother gary both are but there good at it.. they aint got nothin to be scared of, maybe u people could learn something....
keep thinking

Corbin, KY

#15 May 25, 2010
that is true u know, there both the same u mess with one u get the other especially gary u dont let nothin happen to his little brothers.... but there cool, kyle and gary are cool and funny as hell.....
HAHA

Winchester, KY

#16 May 25, 2010
you need to stop posting about yourself, both of the last comments are from the same area LOL, but I still luv ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pathfork Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min CCR 163,279
News Sawyer in Harlan for work on story (Mar '08) 5 min Carl Childers 10
I would like to meet Rufus White 21 min Guest 1
loyall dope dealers 5 hr Loyall I Love 2
Concerned neighbor 22 hr whatsMYname 11
Lou Sun Guest 4
Doug Hensley molested those little girls Sat Kentuckycitygirl 10

Pathfork Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance