Police raid illegal massage parlor --...

Police raid illegal massage parlor -- again

There are 35 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 29, 2007, titled Police raid illegal massage parlor -- again. In it, Newsday reports that:

An illegal massage parlor in Patchogue that was closed by Suffolk Police in October reopened under new management but allegedly was offering the same old services.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nancy

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Jan 30, 2007
What Business wrote:
What business do the police have to control morality in this Country. The Police should try to control themselves. This year they have killed many innocent Americans. With ichy fingers, driving into peoples houses. Driving drunk and killing us and on and on.
And they got the Black population very close to riot mode as well.
RIOT MODE?? What are you an animal? I hope all the animals do decide to riot so they can all be exposed for what they are. Ever hear of hard work and contributing to society instead of complaining all the time that the "MAN" puts you down? I guess not! And I don't care what color you are either.
NIMBY Island

United States

#32 Jan 30, 2007
Advocates Devil wrote:
How many officers went "undercover" into this place before they decided to close it down? What's the old saying: "One hand washes the other..." Obviously in this instance the hands of the employees were doing other things... I'll leave it at that.
I've been told by those involved that the Police did a very through job investigating this massage parlor.
Marchell

New York, NY

#33 Jan 30, 2007
Yikes, what kind of people are you to think its just fine to have this sleaze bag operation in your community? Wait until the sleaze bags that run it start moving into your neighborhood, you'll start wondering what the hell country you live in. And please, fellows, when you catch something from these gals, do yourself a favor and have it taken care of right away.....yuck
thug hater

United States

#34 Jan 30, 2007
thats when the [email protected] come to town.
Lorinda Patchogue NY

New York, NY

#35 Jan 30, 2007
Action Jackson wrote:
1st of all, I have been to this place about once a month. It does not offer prostitution. After a 45 minute massage, they turn you over and give you a hand release. The place is clean, the woman are always fully clothed. This place takes stress levels off of men who work themselves like crazy. It also takes the stress off of marriages, because men naturally have a higher sex drive than women. If your husband isnt always asking for action, he is either gay, or is no longer attracted to you. I do not want SCPD dealing with this trivial stuff, especially when that area has drugs and crime all over. It is a joke.
Um... The area does NOT have drugs and crime all over. But thanks for coming by!
sdd

United States

#37 Jan 30, 2007
Lorinda Patchogue NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... The area does NOT have drugs and crime all over. But thanks for coming by!
Been to other parlors in Brooklyn that have more fun.
Giggitty Giggitty Giggitty Giggitty.
Lorinda Patchogue NY

New York, NY

#38 Jan 30, 2007
sdd wrote:
<quoted text>
Been to other parlors in Brooklyn that have more fun.
Giggitty Giggitty Giggitty Giggitty.
Gotta Love The Family Guy!
sdd

United States

#39 Jan 30, 2007
<quoted text>
Gotta Love The Family Guy!
I am the real Glenn Quagmire...do anything for fun.
Nailed To Gold

Bronx, NY

#40 Jan 30, 2007
<quoted text>
Sorry, but Patchogue isnt exactly the best area. I am there all the time, and its pretty pathetic that young, underage girls get whistled at, and followed by the "people" in that area. Some people that I know that live in Patchouge have renamed it New New Mexico.
Lorinda Patchogue NY

New York, NY

#41 Jan 30, 2007
Nailed To Gold wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but Patchogue isnt exactly the best area. I am there all the time, and its pretty pathetic that young, underage girls get whistled at, and followed by the "people" in that area. Some people that I know that live in Patchouge have renamed it New New Mexico.
Actually there is a part of town we call "Little Equador".. so get the name right! And the crime rate is rather low in the area compared to most other areas. Yes is a bit of a culture clash in a certain part of patchogue and things that go on are not acceptable but by NO MEANS does that mean the entire area is crime laden. There are BEAUTIFUL parts of patchogue. Thanks for stopping by :)
patchogue

Fairfield, CT

#43 Jan 30, 2007
I live 2 towns over from Patchogue, unfortunately the town has been going downhill for the last few years. The town is filled with dollar stores, loitering and yes, drugs. Not too long ago a public saftey officer in Patchogue was arrested for selling drugs, look it up.
Travis Bickle

New York, NY

#47 Jan 30, 2007
To Action and Myter:

You are just voicing the frustrations that many of us on L.I. are feeling now. I have friends that moved to Roslyn looking for a better school for their kids, probably spending about $800-900k on their new house. Now their kids come home from school making gang hand signs and talking "gangsta". They are learning this from some kids from Roslyn Heights that are in their schools. Statistics say that L.I. is one of the most segregated areas of the country. From what I can see, the decay that is afflicting many towns seems to be spreading so fast that we can't stay ahead of it.
The view on LI

Dumfries, VA

#50 Jan 31, 2007
Pizza Man wrote:
I live in Island trees. WHAT DO WE DO TO STOP THIS? I am against stereotypes (but I am Italian and make Pizza)but what do we do. We pay 8000 a year in taxes for a small cape on a small property. Our school is mostly "nice" but the few "problems" we have are starting to take front stage. I have a shop in Babalon, the kids are horrible. They call eachother "nigga" and most are hispanic. They try to steal things everyday, and curse out my workers.
RE:
To stop this you can't. It is parents and their children, who are moving from renting or owning a city dwelling.(either they have no backyard and are hanging around in the streets, or the occassional basketball court area, or their front stoop in the city). And these family's live with no heat, hot water, and the RATs. These people have nothing to do educational out in the city, to motive them. So when these families move to Long Island (the burbs) for a better LIFE, they can't handle the society change.
They are still in sticker shock of living like they lived in the hood.(you can't put the island views into a city boy). Still hanging out @ the candy store (selling drugs, drinking beer), the basketball courts, or their front porch.
That's all they know.
So since these families sell their deteriorated house, and or leave there poor renting housing conditions in the city, and they bring their whole entire family (f.m.s.b. cousins, neice, nephew) to the island.
It is your neighbors who sell or rent out their homes in your neighborhood to these families. So MONEY talks louder that people's right who pay high taxes, for a good life.
And one question:
Why would your neighbor think about the neighborhood in which they are moving out of, for the neighbors they never liked or got along with anyway. They have the last laugh on you!!!!
So as you see, people's words & actions are the reflection of what, and how they were brought up, and how they see LIFE & LIVING (anywhere).
I blame the Parents!!!!! Some of these people need
SUPERNANNY.
bjc

Brooklyn, NY

#51 Jan 31, 2007
leave them alone, who are they hurting
Paul

Long Island City, NY

#52 Apr 3, 2008
The only reason why it's still illegal is because they aren't collecting any taxes on it. Paying police, judges etc. and housing prisoners costs. Make it legal, the tax payers will be free of cost and the state will make some money. We will also be able to control STD's. Girls in other states were it's legal are tested regularly. I know some of the girls out there are not safe. It really is a victim less crime except for the tax payers, (that could be solved) and the ones that don't practice safely and that would be improved. It's a win win for legalization. It may cost the John more but I would be happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patchogue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Sun Joe 15
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Aug 19 raphan disbarred 17
News Sub teacher accused of stalking student (Jul '07) Aug 17 Tim Rigney 180
The Donald (Sep '15) Aug 17 SmokinJoe 8
News Woman in wrong HOV lane on LIE faces charges (Feb '08) Aug 15 Andrea Vazquez 89
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Aug 15 SmokinJoe 9
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Aug 12 Hawkins Ave Hound 123

Patchogue Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Patchogue Mortgages