Police raid illegal massage parlor --...

Police raid illegal massage parlor -- again

There are 35 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 29, 2007, titled Police raid illegal massage parlor -- again. In it, Newsday reports that:

An illegal massage parlor in Patchogue that was closed by Suffolk Police in October reopened under new management but allegedly was offering the same old services.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Robert Williams

Ossining, NY

#1 Jan 29, 2007
I take it this story had a "Happy Ending"?
abe

AOL

#3 Jan 29, 2007
We need more massage parlors, not less. Let the chicks make a buck, less work for the wives to do at home. It's win win across the board.
What Business

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2007
What business do the police have to control morality in this Country. The Police should try to control themselves. This year they have killed many innocent Americans. With ichy fingers, driving into peoples houses. Driving drunk and killing us and on and on.
And they got the Black population very close to riot mode as well.
Advocates Devil

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jan 29, 2007
How many officers went "undercover" into this place before they decided to close it down? What's the old saying: "One hand washes the other..." Obviously in this instance the hands of the employees were doing other things... I'll leave it at that.
Close them down

Dumfries, VA

#7 Jan 29, 2007
Get a real job.
Foreigners looking for that almighty American buck.
And who's going to these sleazy places. Sleazy people??????
And stupidty on these ownership's part. Cops Close one down, and open the same business up under another management.
Keep a watch on that building. See what goes up next. Hopefully this organization doesn't decide to open the same business up under another management. These people are thinking with their wrong HEADS!!!
It has be a man behind this scam.
Get real. Chase these organizations out of business. Not in our Neighborhood.
Protest this smut Patchogue residents.
Guiliani didn't want it in NY/42nd Street, and we don't want it on Long Island.
Crabs HIV AIDS

Dumfries, VA

#8 Jan 29, 2007
abe wrote:
We need more massage parlors, not less. Let the chicks make a buck, less work for the wives to do at home. It's win win across the board.
RE:
And look and see what crawls in your bed @ night.
Either you are the going to this massage parlor, or you cheat on your wife (definitely sounds like it).
And less work for the wives @ home. Sounds like you aren't getting it @ home.
sdd

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2007
hey, some of these people giving happy-endings may carry STD's and or they can rob you when you go in.
abe

AOL

#12 Jan 29, 2007
Lighten up Melville, take a ride on the Bang Bus.

Since: Jan 07

Fort George G Meade, MD

#13 Jan 29, 2007
Flaciddity wrote:
Hey I need some place to go. My wife's teats are down to her waist and she doesn't do the nasty.
I am sure that nothing is wrong with you either!
A FRIEND

AOL

#14 Jan 29, 2007
Advocates Devil wrote:
How many officers went "undercover" into this place before they decided to close it down? What's the old saying: "One hand washes the other..." Obviously in this instance the hands of the employees were doing other things... I'll leave it at that.
Hey, they have one such ranking cop who sits next to the DA who is well known to engage prostitutes in his police car when he was in uniform. I am even told he was charged with breaking down the door of a prostitute whose favors he enjoyed and left his service weapon there. She didn't answer the door so he busted it down. I am told IAB filed charges on him and he got off with a slap on the wrist. But you ain't gonna see that file because he is pals with Spota. He some how was charged with 'burglary' in an administrative manner and skated......He may have been the undercover on this case..lol........he has expertise in matters of burglary and I ain't talking about the above incident either. SCPD knows about it and surely the Fearless Corruption Figher DA knows about it too. But things go merrily along in one of the most corrupt PDs and DA offices in the nation. Just ask Marty Tankleff.
Nailed To Gold

Bronx, NY

#15 Jan 29, 2007
In the words of George Carlin
"Selling is legal
F@!king is legal
Why isnt selling f@!king legal"
Blue Devil

United States

#16 Jan 29, 2007
Nailed To Gold wrote:
In the words of George Carlin
"Selling is legal
F@!king is legal
Why isnt selling f@!king legal"
I love that quote. Carlin is a genious!
Bob

United States

#17 Jan 29, 2007
"What Business" - you're a moron! Instead of bashin the police, learn how to spell!

Since: Jan 07

Fort George G Meade, MD

#18 Jan 29, 2007
Blue Devil wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that quote. Carlin is a genious!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! George is a rare breed, a truely funny comedian.

We park in the driveway, but we drive on the parkway?

I dont get on the Airplane, save that for the daredevils. I want in the f--ing plane.
Canine

Makawao, HI

#20 Jan 29, 2007
abe wrote:
Lighten up Melville, take a ride on the Bang Bus.
sounds to me like Melville is riding the cotton pony - bang bus is gonna have to wait...
Moon Dog

Coram, NY

#23 Jan 30, 2007
The cost of diversity can be high. I would like to know the amount of tax dollars spent on legal and illegal immigrants who go into criminal activities and are caught and brought to justice. The numbers must be astronomical.
Shut them down

Dumfries, VA

#24 Jan 30, 2007
Canine wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds to me like Melville is riding the cotton pony - bang bus is gonna have to wait...
RE:
Not, that I need to acknowledge this.
I ride the bang bus everyday (in my own home), and it is great riding the cotton pony after.
You and Abe must be male dawq's in heat.
Always looking for that quick 5 minute fix.
I pray for your wive's, if either of you have one.
axel

Wayne, NJ

#25 Jan 30, 2007
We pay cops $100,000 a year to waste time on a victimless crime? Why is prostitution illegal anyway? Does't a woman have the right to choose what she can do ,after all it is her body and the goverment should not be able to dictate to her. Right??
nun4utoo

Bronx, NY

#26 Jan 30, 2007
what a waste of police time.over paid & can't go after the real criminal's...nc!
out of state mind

Dumfries, VA

#28 Jan 30, 2007
PETE F wrote:
Action Jackson. Sounds like a Bill Clinton defense to me. A hand release is sex and a BJ is surely sex. It all depends of what is is.
If you want to argue that it harms no one, then go right ahead. But don't say it's not sex.
Someone should impound all the video tapes if there are any in the place. See who the customers are.
As long as the place is not next to your home or business, I guess it is OK with you.
I can tell you that I know of a former police commissioner on LI who was sitting no more than 25' away from these goings on and not know it was happening under his very nose. It is just too funny. Happy endings all over the place and not known to anyone until it was closed down.
RE:
Well it is a good thing he was not informed.
If he was informed, means he might have been going there. I wouldn't know myself if people weren't talking about it & Newsday articles. And if you were talking to the wrong person, and I was looking for that quick fix. Out state, out of mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Patchogue Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) 13 hr Watchman 209
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Wed Dindu Nuffin 181
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Wed 11951Ratdog 86
GD Designs Rochdale Wed pantaskan20 1
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Aug 23 boycott 23
SCCC Destruction of Nature (Dec '12) Aug 20 Rick the custodian 17
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Aug 18 Brian_G 121,874

Patchogue Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Patchogue Mortgages