View Trick-Or-Treat Times | WBNS-10TV...

View Trick-Or-Treat Times | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 143 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Oct 6, 2010, titled View Trick-Or-Treat Times | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Bookmark this page and keep checking back for the most up-to-date Trick-or-Treat times in your neighborhood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Suzanne

Kenton, OH

#1 Oct 7, 2010
I just moved to Columbus and am having a hard time figuring out why on Earth trick-or-treating isn't held on Halloween??? Really weird.
enough is enough

Dublin, OH

#2 Oct 7, 2010
How many stories about trick or treating are circulating 10tv and the Dispatch right now?? I'll tell you. There is exactly 37 stories regarding trick or treat times. The people of central ohio must really take their candy seriously!
sjm

Westerville, OH

#3 Oct 7, 2010
There were three previous topics that had the times from LAST YEAR and people were freaking out because they didn't look at the date of the article and were saying "Hey... the 29th is FRIDAY not Thursday,"

As to why ToT isn't on Halloween, some communities it is. Obetz is on Halloween, which is kinda weird seeing as the 31st is a Sunday this year... but I'm going with it. We are always a different night than Columbus and Groveport, so we end up getting kids who are double hitting.
X why

Johnson City, NY

#4 Oct 7, 2010
~yawn~
sue

Columbus, OH

#5 Oct 8, 2010
I was on city of whitehall website and it says trick or treat is thursday from
6-8.
So confusing

Dublin, OH

#6 Oct 8, 2010
sue wrote:
I was on city of whitehall website and it says trick or treat is thursday from
6-8.
Sue, did you notice what time and date Delaware County is?
Jamie

United States

#7 Oct 9, 2010
I hate that trick-or-treat is not on the 31st in Columbus. What happened to a couple of years ago when they said it would be held on the 31st no matter what...church functions and football are weak excuses!
ohiomom

Delaware, OH

#8 Oct 9, 2010
Jamie wrote:
I hate that trick-or-treat is not on the 31st in Columbus. What happened to a couple of years ago when they said it would be held on the 31st no matter what...church functions and football are weak excuses!
Some idiot communities like Bexley complained and they switched it back to the Thursday. I think it's stupid.....I grew up where Treat-or-treat was on the 31st and if you were lucky enough for it to fall on the weekends you were out from 8am till 10pm...SO much fun!! If it was a school day, you got to wear your costume to school and you ran home after! I think "begger's night" takes away alot of the fun..
LOSERS

Dublin, OH

#9 Oct 9, 2010
ohiomom wrote:
<quoted text>
Some idiot communities like Bexley complained and they switched it back to the Thursday. I think it's stupid.....I grew up where Treat-or-treat was on the 31st and if you were lucky enough for it to fall on the weekends you were out from 8am till 10pm...SO much fun!! If it was a school day, you got to wear your costume to school and you ran home after! I think "begger's night" takes away alot of the fun..
Boring. Who the he'll cares! The kids sure don't. As long as they can dress upmand score candy. You complainers are a bunch of LOSERS!!!
Dantevy

Westerville, OH

#10 Oct 10, 2010
i live in westerville aand i think halloween should be on the 31st. dont you?
Trey

Columbus, OH

#12 Oct 11, 2010
Thanks you for posting all the dates and times for Trick ot Treat. There is a night zip at Summit-Vision October 30th from 7 - Midnight and it looks like I can go.
Lily

Columbus, OH

#13 Oct 11, 2010
Trick or Treat is for Halloween, not the day before or the day before that. Ohio is the ONLY state I know of that does this. (although I know there are probably others) Ohio is dumb.
brittany keaton

West Mansfield, OH

#14 Oct 11, 2010
do u have a tie for johnstown??
brittany keaton

West Mansfield, OH

#15 Oct 11, 2010
time**

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#16 Oct 11, 2010
The costume I am going to wear, is Nancy Pelosi aka Botox! Do you think I will scare people and animals?

jessica fedor

Dublin, OH

#17 Oct 12, 2010
Can anyone help mme out????
I live in worthington school district but have a columbus mailing address so am i considered columbus or worthington
Jeff

Allston, MA

#19 Oct 13, 2010
http://www.trickortreattimes2010.com contains some other towns that might have been missed.
Walter

New Albany, OH

#20 Oct 13, 2010
jessica fedor wrote:
Can anyone help mme out????
I live in worthington school district but have a columbus mailing address so am i considered columbus or worthington
Columbus
Trick or Treat

Hilliard, OH

#21 Oct 13, 2010
I've lived in quite a few different states and Ohio is the only state that doesn't have Trick or Treat on Halloween.
Don't really get it. Friends from other states think we're backwards -- I'm starting to agree.
ohiomom

Delaware, OH

#22 Oct 13, 2010
Wow...whine much? Sounds like someone didn't get their favorite candy last year. Grow up!
LOSERS wrote:
<quoted text>
Boring. Who the he'll cares! The kids sure don't. As long as they can dress upmand score candy. You complainers are a bunch of LOSERS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pataskala Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite tragedy, Columbus Pride festival prepar... Jun 20 Oliver Canterberry 9
News Duo used false identities to steal from Columbu... Jun 16 Posting as myself 4
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) Jun 9 James 2,863
News Rib Fest cookin' up 10th year May '16 cm punk 1
Murder in Pataskala (Aug '10) May '16 Nichole hoy 123
News Richard H. Biehl May '16 Jane 1
Why are flags at half staff today. May 15 May '16 BuckeyeBen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pataskala Mortgages