Pataskala Stabbing
ihavenoname

Columbus, OH

#1 Mar 15, 2010
There was a stabbing on Friday Night at 143 Coronado Dr. Apartment C. This is the residence of Patricia Power(23) better known as Trisha Power. Who resides there with her three young (all under six) children. Trisha's Best friend (Brittany,19) was assulted by Trisha and her sister Elise Power (21). The cops were dispatched to the residence since Brittany was assaulted and was in need of medical care. A video taken by an on looker shows the two sisters fighting against this 19 year old girl. In the video you can plainly see Trisha holding the knife and attempting to stab Brittany. Although when the police arrived Elise took all the blame and was the only one arrested. First off Tricia who is well over 21 was letting underage children get drunk in her house that her three young children live in. Not to mention she was extremely intoxicated (like always) on the night of the stabbing. How does this girl still have her kids??? Well I guess it's going to take more than false police reports, stabbings and her self mutilation with only her and the children in the house before something gets done. I'm sure we will all still see her every Friday night at Ziggy's feeling no remorse for the sister she watched go to prison for her crime. Way to be a shining example for your kids, your little sister and your community!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 18, 2010
ihavenoname wrote:
There was a stabbing on Friday Night at 143 Coronado Dr. Apartment C. This is the residence of Patricia Power(23) better known as Trisha Power. Who resides there with her three young (all under six) children. Trisha's Best friend (Brittany,19) was assulted by Trisha and her sister Elise Power (21). The cops were dispatched to the residence since Brittany was assaulted and was in need of medical care. A video taken by an on looker shows the two sisters fighting against this 19 year old girl. In the video you can plainly see Trisha holding the knife and attempting to stab Brittany. Although when the police arrived Elise took all the blame and was the only one arrested. First off Tricia who is well over 21 was letting underage children get drunk in her house that her three young children live in. Not to mention she was extremely intoxicated (like always) on the night of the stabbing. How does this girl still have her kids??? Well I guess it's going to take more than false police reports, stabbings and her self mutilation with only her and the children in the house before something gets done. I'm sure we will all still see her every Friday night at Ziggy's feeling no remorse for the sister she watched go to prison for her crime. Way to be a shining example for your kids, your little sister and your community!
If Trish is the one, who did the stabbing and caught on video.Then why is her sister Elise being charged with the crime....Does the police know the video exist?Just a thought,If 2 sisters are fighting the one girl Brittany,then why did the sister use a weapon on her?It should be Brittany using a weapon in self defense.
hmmm

Newark, OH

#3 Mar 29, 2010
Elise is being charged because she doesn't want her sister to lose her kids I assume. And Brittany fought both of them she beat up Elise first and then she beat up trisha because she got in the middle of it and that's when Elise started screaming she was going to stab her and then one of them went after brittany with the knife. Very childish if you ask me. Especially with Trisha's three young children ( all under 7 ) in the house while all this turmoil is going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pataskala Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) Jul 22 boz 2,869
News Some on Columbus City Schools levy panel don't ... Jul 20 They cannot kill ... 3
Murder in Pataskala (Aug '10) Jul 1 Jamies mom 125
News Despite tragedy, Columbus Pride festival prepar... Jun '16 Oliver Canterberry 9
News Duo used false identities to steal from Columbu... Jun '16 Posting as myself 4
News Rib Fest cookin' up 10th year May '16 cm punk 1
News Richard H. Biehl May '16 Jane 1

Pataskala Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pataskala Mortgages