New mayor unveils his plans for Bay St. Louis

Jul 13, 2009 Full story: Sunherald.com 15

New Mayor Les Fillingame has unveiled some of his plans to the City Council, giving a sign of things to come: harder-working top city staffers, more effective council workshops, an overhauled personnel system, a cranked-up public-information effort and new responsibilities for some department leaders.

Full Story
Bay Rat

Biloxi, MS

#1 Jul 13, 2009
Will someone please tell me what Buz knows about planning and zoning? Does this mean that planning and zoning will no longer be a part of the building department?
Honesty works

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2009
I have no clue if Buz knows anything about anything. I wish I could answer your question.
Bay Rat

Biloxi, MS

#3 Jul 14, 2009
Honesty works wrote:
I have no clue if Buz knows anything about anything. I wish I could answer your question.
Thanks. I don't think he knows much about anything either. I guess it was just wishful thinking.

Since: Mar 09

Bay St Louis, MS

#4 Jul 14, 2009
Bay Rat wrote:
Will someone please tell me what Buz knows about planning and zoning? Does this mean that planning and zoning will no longer be a part of the building department?
Don't you see what's happening here it's NOT about what BUZZ knows, it's about WHO HE KNOWS!
Funny Funny Funny

Auburn, IN

#5 Jul 14, 2009
Inquiringmindswant2kno is really one of the former mayor's jilted lovers and a notorious coke head.
This person is a coward that claims to be a "concerned citizen" but is just looking to slander city officals with hear say and create a smoke screen to cover her misdees that will be coming to light in the near future.
Clean the Potty Mouth

Biloxi, MS

#7 Jul 15, 2009
Did somebody hit a nerve? You really do need to get a life. You spend waay too much time on here. Maybe you should start making some friends on "the outside" it might help with the anger. Lighten up, life is too short to be so upset over an anonymous comment on an anonymous blog. No need to use such nasty language. It really doesn't become you ; ).
Inquiringmindswant2know wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you TRASH BAG, Inquiringmindswant2know is not your mother, who is really one of the mayors jilted lovers and a notorious coke head. You are so F*C*ing stupid, When did the truth become hear sayamd further more whatever you think my mideeds are why don't you post them or SHUT THE F**K UP!!! BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE
Funny Funny Funny

Diberville, MS

#8 Jul 15, 2009
<quoted text>
Listen you TRASH BAG, Inquiringmindswant2know is not your mother, who is really one of the mayors jilted lovers and a notorious coke head. You are so F*C*ing stupid, When did the truth become hear sayamd further more whatever you think my mideeds are why don't you post them or SHUT THE F**K UP!!! BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE
Wow...such passion, such anger, where does it all come from?
I'm just a "concerned citizen" trying to let everyone know what your real agenda is. Why are you so upset....it's not like you post under your real name or anything!
Seriously Honey...seek some help for your addiction, Eddie doesn't want you back, move on with your life.

Bay St Louis, MS

#9 Jul 15, 2009
Clean the Potty Mouth wrote:
Did somebody hit a nerve? You really do need to get a life. You spend waay too much time on here. Maybe you should start making some friends on "the outside" it might help with the anger. Lighten up, life is too short to be so upset over an anonymous comment on an anonymous blog. No need to use such nasty language. It really doesn't become you ; ).
<quoted text>
You PEOPLE ARE BIG IDIOTS!!!!!
o my

Biloxi, MS

#10 Jul 15, 2009
o my grand sakes alive i see there are so much pootty ppooopy mouthies hangin on here i do say so! what yall are talkin about here with all this trashy kind of talk and so vicous like and all?? you all needs to be gettin you selves all cooled down and all and not all lathered up and all like yous doin here! it is all very disturbin to be readin these kind of post from such nasty mouth peoples!
Always Funny

Auburn, IN

#11 Jul 15, 2009
<quoted text>
You PEOPLE ARE BIG IDIOTS!!!!!
Idiots? I think we are "Inquiring minds that want to know" or maybe just "Concerned Citizens"....or is it that your Coke addiction has taken you to the paranoid stage?

Bay St Louis, MS

#12 Jul 15, 2009
Always Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots? I think we are "Inquiring minds that want to know" or maybe just "Concerned Citizens"....or is it that your Coke addiction has taken you to the paranoid stage?
What is your fascination with cocaine, and how would you know about someone's coke use unless you are speaking from personal experience? I stand by what I said and it had nothing to do with me talking bad about someone, am I the only one on here that has said the things that I've said no I am not but for some reason you are engrossed with what I wrote, I said something about someone that got on here and talked about people that he/she at one time put his/her safety in their hands and during that time those officers was good enough to have his/her back, but now that he/she is no longer there he/she called them out and all I said was because of the personal relationship, which I have never had with anyone that I have blogged about, give your name or badge # so that his/her former colleagues will have a chance to call him/her out on what was said. I am finish playing games with you this will be my last response to your childish rants.
Always Funny

Auburn, IN

#13 Jul 15, 2009
<quoted text>
What is your fascination with cocaine, and how would you know about someone's coke use unless you are speaking from personal experience? I stand by what I said and it had nothing to do with me talking bad about someone, am I the only one on here that has said the things that I've said no I am not but for some reason you are engrossed with what I wrote, I said something about someone that got on here and talked about people that he/she at one time put his/her safety in their hands and during that time those officers was good enough to have his/her back, but now that he/she is no longer there he/she called them out and all I said was because of the personal relationship, which I have never had with anyone that I have blogged about, give your name or badge # so that his/her former colleagues will have a chance to call him/her out on what was said. I am finish playing games with you this will be my last response to your childish rants.
Geez....you're such a QUITTER! A liar, a hypocrite, eddie's ex-plaything, a coke fiend and now a quitter!
What? You're not even a public offical...just a no-named blogger and your little panties are all knotted up.
Bay Proud

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Did any of this happen?
canubelieveit

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#15 Mar 26, 2013
How many promises did he keep? Just look at the payroll you'll see.
BelieveIT

Biloxi, MS

#16 Mar 27, 2013
canubelieveit wrote:
How many promises did he keep? Just look at the payroll you'll see.
Here you are, I knew I'd find you. Yes, DO look at the payroll...I don't have a clue what YOU see (I have my suspicions though..lol) but I see a huge difference - for the good. But unlike so many that post on here, I CAN do my three "R's"...it really helps to be able to cipher & read & sech! That's one of the many areas where Les really has ya'll at a huge disadvantage. Lol!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder trial begins for Kiln man who shot sister Fri Seriously 3
Leaders discuss 'trashy' situation Fri ladner 1
Race, gender, sexual differences part of Divers... Dec 17 Concerned Citizen 2
Self storage (May '12) Dec 12 Wally West 5
Gulf Grove Apartments, Waveland, Mississippi (Apr '12) Dec 4 christina 21
19-degree morning breaks Jackson County's cold ... Dec 1 J D Owens 2
Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size) in Hope. ... (Feb '06) Nov 30 brittanybrecheisen 122
Pass Christian Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pass Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pass Christian News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pass Christian

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:10 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:10PM