Former constable gets prison time

A former Hancock County constable and admitted crystal meth abuser was sentenced Thursday to four years in prison after pleading guilty to drug charges. Full Story
used to be hancock

Hattiesburg, MS

#1 Feb 8, 2008
It's about time there was a little justice for the corrupt, crooked, drug slinging badge wearing "law enforcement officers" in "Hancrook" county.
Officer Noneya

Biloxi, MS

#2 Feb 12, 2008
Used to be...why dont ya shove that comment up your large posterior region, you toothless has been. Last time I checked, Hamby was NOT a law enforcement officer in Hancock County. I guess we should lump you into the same group as him...pissed off badgeless has beens.
Officer Noneya

Biloxi, MS

#3 Feb 12, 2008
Just a little follow up for clarification, Hamby was NOT a law enforcement officer when he was arrested. His sorry ass has not had any affiliation w/ Hancock for quite some time.
clwigner

United States

#4 Feb 12, 2008
I dated Danny for quite some time. I know him well and remain friends with him. Any questions?
AMANDA MOONEY

Long Beach, MS

#7 Mar 24, 2013
DANNY HAMBY IS STILL STRUNG OUT ON METH. THE COPS SHOULD OF SHOT HIM TO GET ONE MORE METH HEAD OFF THE STREET. HES ALSO A WOMAN BEATER EVERY WOMAN HE GETS WITH HE BEATS ON THEM. HES WORTHLESS IN THIS WORLD AND IT WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE IF HE DIDNT LIVE IN IT. HES PATHETIC. ANY QUESTIONS..
Military Vet

United States

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Sound a little disgruntled there Ms. Mooney?! ;) LOL
Joey

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#9 Apr 26, 2013
I saw Danny Hamby recently and he appeared clean and sober and said he is trying to stay that way for the sake of his family.
Military Vet wrote:
Sound a little disgruntled there Ms. Mooney?! ;) LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinkin of You (Mar '12) Sep 14 broken wndow 6
High praise for Bay Harbor Sep 14 Wendy K 2
Former mayoral candidate arrested Sep 13 Reba 9
My poyadous<3 (Jul '12) Sep 9 the poyadous mom 9
Youth Court judge taken from bench (Oct '08) Sep 8 secret society 55
Waveland Mayoral Race Sep 6 Just a thought 19
Political Signs Sep 5 Blocked View 1
•••
•••
Pass Christian Dating