1,011 votes

Click on an option to vote

Les "yawn" Fillingane

Jeff "deepend" pool man Harding

Mike "iron fist" Weems

BAY FIREMAN

Biloxi, MS

#81 Apr 22, 2013
We need a change @ fire chief. Our fire chief Pam a first responder was first to leave during Isaac last year causing quiet the confusing at fire houses.She is not a certified fire chief and quause is her special atrabute. She must be pulling Les's hose on a regular basis.
Soccer Mom For Mike

Biloxi, MS

#82 Apr 22, 2013
Mike Weems may not know everything about politics or about the Bay.What I think some people do not know is how honest and smart he is.Mike has a passion for this city and would do everything the law allows for the advancement of it.Mike is about what he can do for the Bay, and not what the Bay can do for Mike.What he does not know he is smart enough to figger out.To my knowledge he is not endorsing other candidates as Les is ,that makes me think les has a personal agenda jus saying,,,it does't look good.Please don't hate me too bad thanx soccer mom
LesLie

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#83 Apr 22, 2013
Lets see if the Ponder Echo will print the truth about whats really happening in the BAY. The City is run by a part time clerk, a building official not certified, a assistant mayor that was fired by the county and worked for Les at the video store the fire CHEF... that's correct, shes not allowed to direct the fire fighters all she can do is cook. She is suppose to be an administrator, and yes she did 52blew during the last hurricane! This is what your tax dollars are paying for.
Too Far

United States

#84 Apr 22, 2013
Consolidte What wrote:
last debate it appears the narrator attempted to steer Weems into saying he was in favor of consolidating school districts He said he would be in favor of looking into and have a public hearing on it I am not sure of the exact words but they were close to that. I viewed the taping of the debate again Whenever Weems talks to anyone he has that look and sound of we are all doomed the city is broke and we will fail.which by the way we are not that found by checking public records why would he make the comment he wants to consolidate all services between us and another he didn't say waveland but I figure that is it and have one mayor and one of each departments. I am confused on that why preach we are broke and then want to combine services with a city that has more debt and more work that needs to be done wouldn't that cause to really go broke? I really do not want to merge with waveland they are their own city and we are ours <quoted text>
You really need to get another hobby. Your posts are rambling and doesn't make a lick of sense. Stop drunk topix'ing or whatever you're doing. Seriously. I'm a Fillingame supporter but good Jesus, make some damn sense!
Too Far

United States

#85 Apr 22, 2013
Soccer Mom For Mike wrote:
Mike Weems may not know everything about politics or about the Bay.What I think some people do not know is how honest and smart he is.Mike has a passion for this city and would do everything the law allows for the advancement of it.Mike is about what he can do for the Bay, and not what the Bay can do for Mike.What he does not know he is smart enough to figger out.To my knowledge he is not endorsing other candidates as Les is ,that makes me think les has a personal agenda jus saying,,,it does't look good.Please don't hate me too bad thanx soccer mom
Your name says it all. Don't change profession, hon. Politics just isn't your thing.
Too Far

United States

#86 Apr 22, 2013
LesLie wrote:
Lets see if the Ponder Echo will print the truth about whats really happening in the BAY. The City is run by a part time clerk, a building official not certified, a assistant mayor that was fired by the county and worked for Les at the video store the fire CHEF... that's correct, shes not allowed to direct the fire fighters all she can do is cook. She is suppose to be an administrator, and yes she did 52blew during the last hurricane! This is what your tax dollars are paying for.
Are you related to "Consoliated" by any chance? If not, you two need to hook up.
GETUSUM

Biloxi, MS

#87 Apr 22, 2013
AND LETS NOT FORGT ABOUT THA FABULOUS BEAUTIFACATION CREW AND ALL THE DANDIE LIONS.
Soccer Mom For Mike

Biloxi, MS

#88 Apr 22, 2013
Too Far wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to get another hobby. Your posts are rambling and doesn't make a lick of sense. Stop drunk topix'ing or whatever you're doing. Seriously. I'm a Fillingame supporter but good Jesus, make some damn sense!
Just say 10 Hale Mary's and he will forgive you!
New citizen

Jackson, MS

#89 Apr 22, 2013
I was very impressed with what Mr. Weems said about his plans for Bay St. Louis. Seems like a very smart and sincere man.
Watching

United States

#90 Apr 22, 2013
New citizen wrote:
I was very impressed with what Mr. Weems said about his plans for Bay St. Louis. Seems like a very smart and sincere man.
It would have been sincere if he thinks he can pull this one off. I got burned out with his temper on the last election. His refusal to congratulate the newly elected mayor was a sign of hostility. I may be an old man, but I'm not a dumb old man. His campaign stragedy is going to bite him in the posterior end because no one and I mean NO ONE likes a dirty election. His "Why settle for Less" took it to a whole new slum level. His recent ad in the Echo is dirty. I would not want to vote for someone who is playing dirty PRIOR to an election because they'll only get dirtier IN office.
Soccer Mom For Mike

Biloxi, MS

#91 Apr 23, 2013
Watching wrote:
<quoted text>
It would have been sincere if he thinks he can pull this one off. I got burned out with his temper on the last election. His refusal to congratulate the newly elected mayor was a sign of hostility. I may be an old man, but I'm not a dumb old man. His campaign stragedy is going to bite him in the posterior end because no one and I mean NO ONE likes a dirty election. His "Why settle for Less" took it to a whole new slum level. His recent ad in the Echo is dirty. I would not want to vote for someone who is playing dirty PRIOR to an election because they'll only get dirtier IN office.
Sounds like a voice of experiance and guilt.What you call a temper others call passion,but you are right about one thing ,no one likes a dirty election.Sounds like "big brother" may help prevent that this year.
stepper mom

Gulfport, MS

#92 Apr 23, 2013
Soccer Mom For Mike wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a voice of experiance and guilt.What you call a temper others call passion,but you are right about one thing ,no one likes a dirty election.Sounds like "big brother" may help prevent that this year.
Ask me who I am voting for---Les all the Way!
Save yourself

Canton, MS

#93 Apr 23, 2013
BAY FIREMAN wrote:
We need a change @ fire chief. Our fire chief Pam a first responder was first to leave during Isaac last year causing quiet the confusing at fire houses.She is not a certified fire chief and quause is her special atrabute. She must be pulling Les's hose on a regular basis.
Who would you like to see at Chief?
BAY FIREMAN

Biloxi, MS

#94 Apr 23, 2013
Save yourself wrote:
<quoted text> Who would you like to see at Chief?
Some one experianced committied and didicated not only the job but the city as well.
Omy

Fairhope, AL

#95 Apr 23, 2013
The bay wounders why NO ONE wants to put a busness in your city.Well read the seacoast.Les you are not too bright.Let them build and then tell them not to cut the sidewalk so handicap can not visit.Hey come over to waveland we would love you to build over here.
Bill

Gulfport, MS

#96 Apr 23, 2013
pulling mayors hose, no handicap access, big brother, certified chief chefs, dandy lions, hail mary's. Do you hear yourselves??...you people are over the top with lunacy and so far off the focus of this election. I hope you aren't voters in the bay.
forReal

Gulfport, MS

#97 Apr 23, 2013
Imagine if everyone who has a sidewalk in front of their home or business decided to cut it for access to something. Anyone with half a brain would know better than to do something like that without getting permission, permit, whatever. Did this guy ever hear of ADA rules? You can't just cut a hole in a sidewalk, it has to be a certain width, angle, etc...and it would'nt take a genius to know you don't destroy city property no matter how good your intention without going thru proper procedures. AND dumpsters lining the beachfront in the summer heat isn't very appetizing to me..dont know about you but one location for dumping seafood scraps and other food only makes good sense...ask Tony Trapani about not planning for his garbage! What a mess. Geez!! And you guys are going to critisize the city???
dozeBoyz

Gulfport, MS

#98 Apr 23, 2013
BAY FIREMAN wrote:
<quoted text>Some one experianced committied and didicated not only the job but the city as well.
oh eddie go home! get a life.
Save yourself

Canton, MS

#99 Apr 23, 2013
BAY FIREMAN wrote:
<quoted text>Some one experianced committied and didicated not only the job but the city as well.
haha you are ridiculous. You are only fooling yourself. You may have been an employee of bsl fd but you aren't at this time. Please do all of us a favor and save the bs.
Brother

Gulfport, MS

#100 Apr 23, 2013
LesLie wrote:
what is 52blew supposed to mean?? Some kind of secret code??? Yall are crazy and can't type 4sh1t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiln Music Selection (Aug '12) Dec 24 Musikologist 16
Thinking of moving Dec '16 Arkansas folks 1
News Southern Rail offers funds for rail platforms. ... Dec '16 Trainfoamer 1
Coach Browder (Oct '12) Nov '16 Bobcat 3
News Man dies in motorcycle accident in Waveland Nov '16 Bad Boy 1
News Wanted: BP-funded projects that will last decades Oct '16 Mark fat boy 1
Gulf Grove Apartments, Waveland, Mississippi (Apr '12) Oct '16 Dissatisfied 46

Pass Christian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance