Mike "iron fist" Weems

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Bay Resident

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#383 Jun 3, 2013
Ward Sixer wrote:
Yes I tried to go back and delete the comment,but the fact is he should be at home resting. Which is what he is doing. He should not be running for an job that he can't do in his condition.
Why don't you try getting your candidate elected on something other than his sickness.

People do heal and they do beat cancer. I hope that you never have to go throught this ordeal, but if you do I pray that someone doesn't try to get you fired from your job.

It is sickening the line that this campaign has taken. I will never support Lonnie for anything ever again. I don't live in Ward six but wish I did so that I could vote for Ray.
Reality

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#384 Jun 4, 2013
Just because Lonnie won doesn't mean he isn't a loser. His campaign tactics and poor mouthing everyone in government will be hard for him to overcome.
Not Sure

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#385 Jun 4, 2013
Ray is a good man and didn't deserve the attacks that were directed. I pray that Mr. Falgout will unite Ward 6. I'm not convinced that Mr. Falgout was behind all of the attacks.

He needs to address this and assure everyone that he wasn't
DHD

Long Beach, MS

#386 Jun 4, 2013
Well, no surprise that the republicans won in Diamondhead. Let's see what else they can mess-up.
Ole blue eyes

Long Beach, MS

#387 Jun 5, 2013
I voted in D. H. and Ken Overstreet was not on the ballot. The click in D. H. will do anything even illegal and know it is morally wrong to keep the power the ego maniacs, Nicole ,Mario, Nutting and the like "Happy".
SiXtYEiGhT

Biloxi, MS

#388 Jun 5, 2013
Is that so wrote:
Les has run the city into the ground. Mike lost to Les and is a nothing but a jock looking for a job and Hardin is from the outside and has no ties to our city. What do we do?
Guess it was a no-brainer according to 68% of the people that voted!
Yup

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#389 Jun 6, 2013
Well its over and I think what I heard both Les and Jeff did their best in running a clean race, some of their workers well did wrong.
SiXtYEiGhT wrote:
<quoted text> Guess it was a no-brainer according to 68% of the people that voted!
Wake up Lonnie

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#390 Jun 6, 2013
You gotta love a Clo#% Everyone in the races cross the coast said thank you to everyone even shook hands with opponent Not the loonie no he goes and says we are going to get ours. our right Loonie you Ward 6 is going to get theirs and its to bad for them they are good people, but loonie will ensure he will piss everyone f thinking he is going to demand this and that, and not know what he is talking about, so ward 6 you really got yours and at any time you would like we will explain to loonie that the ward number is just for voting areas, we are all the citizens of the bay. And we wish you good luck in LOONIE CITY
Reality wrote:
Just because Lonnie won doesn't mean he isn't a loser. His campaign tactics and poor mouthing everyone in government will be hard for him to overcome.
Disgrace

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#391 Jun 6, 2013
I witnessed something that was really sad, after the vote count as a certain candidate was leaving our county tourism director made comment to a candidate that was really demeaning. She is a county official and she goes off and discredits the rest of the county, probably had a little too much AGAIN. Her supervisor needs to straighten her out that was uncalled for really childish.
oh well wrote:
Do you think the Echo may have made a mistake?
Sounds like the same old bashing with a different name. And by the way you brought up a good point,
so I did some research. You need to see how few people in the entire State hold 3 Master State licenses, that part is impressive he may be smarter than we all think. I bet dollar to doughnuts he could pass the Inspector test with one eye closed writing the answers backwards.
Waveland Resident

Gulfport, MS

#392 Jun 6, 2013
Disgrace wrote:
I witnessed something that was really sad, after the vote count as a certain candidate was leaving our county tourism director made comment to a candidate that was really demeaning. She is a county official and she goes off and discredits the rest of the county, probably had a little too much AGAIN. Her supervisor needs to straighten her out that was uncalled for really childish.<quoted text>
Please elaborate for those of us that missed it!
InTheLoo

Biloxi, MS

#393 Jun 6, 2013
Cant wait for the Loo's first council meeting. When is it I making plans to attend. Lonnie in the Loo!
Obviously

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#394 Jun 7, 2013
InTheLoo wrote:
Cant wait for the Loo's first council meeting. When is it I making plans to attend. Lonnie in the Loo!
Obviously you don't attend!!!!
First meeting in July.
Waveland Resident

Gulfport, MS

#395 Jun 7, 2013
I know some of you that live in BSL think you are better than Waveland folks, but I would rather live in Waveland than in Ward 6 of BSL now with Loony Lonnie as my rep! Let me know how that works out for you! Going to be a LONG 4 years!
Bay Res

Biloxi, MS

#396 Jun 8, 2013
who ever said anything about BSL people being better than waveland people??? where does stuff like that comefrom? I never saw or heard anyone say something like that. BUT i DO agree about your Loonie comment! I sure hate he won. Ward 6 is about to find out Lonnie's going to come up short on all his big promises.
enough

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#397 Jun 10, 2013
I think it is time to take this one off line its over. We all have our problems to deal with some are mad that Les won , but most of all Falgut was the dirtiest one out there, I want to see him keep his promises. I am told that if council wants anything they have to send a request to the Mayor and he will get the answer from the department head. Now its about time the city ran government the way it was intended. Good luck Lonnie getting any help putting your plan in motion oh wait you had none just lip service. Good bye to all one more thing Chuck and Sam you have fun too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waveland Mayoral Race 14 min BSL1 34
Former mayoral candidate arrested Oct 13 Wondering 13
Hancock County workers..... Oct 12 lowpaidcountyworker 1
Gulf Grove Apartments, Waveland, Mississippi (Apr '12) Oct 10 sandra 18
Kiln Music Selection (Aug '12) Oct 10 Musikologist 11
Self storage (May '12) Oct 3 Jesus Ramirez 4
Hancock county sewage board going broke Oct 2 BiloxiBacon 2
Pass Christian Dating
Find my Match

Pass Christian Jobs