1,011 votes

Click on an option to vote

Les "yawn" Fillingane

Jeff "deepend" pool man Harding

Mike "iron fist" Weems

ward5

Gulfport, MS

#321 May 21, 2013
I am glad that city officials were able to say soemthing at the town meeting to respond to the things that the candidates say. and you have a good point that fillingame is a candidate too, so if someone going to challenge what he says or does he should have a fair chance to respond. I heard the fire chief say in public that she is tired of people especially politicians saying whatever they want to whoever they want about the fire department and that she will set the record straight in public any chance she gets. I dont call that heavy handed I call that loyalty. And its pretty obvious her firemen or at least most of them support her and they should. Good for her an good for the police chief too for doing the same. It takes something a lot of people dont have anymore to stand up in public in front of voters and your bosses and defend the people that work for you And to do it with class. Some candidates will say anything at the expense of people who arent involved in their political goals and thats just wrong. Say whatever you want but i respect these people for standing up publicly. In 45 years here I cant say Ive ever seen this happen. Keep up the good work.

Since: May 13

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#322 May 21, 2013
ward5 wrote:
I am glad that city officials were able to say soemthing at the town meeting to respond to the things that the candidates say. and you have a good point that fillingame is a candidate too, so if someone going to challenge what he says or does he should have a fair chance to respond. I heard the fire chief say in public that she is tired of people especially politicians saying whatever they want to whoever they want about the fire department and that she will set the record straight in public any chance she gets. I dont call that heavy handed I call that loyalty. And its pretty obvious her firemen or at least most of them support her and they should. Good for her an good for the police chief too for doing the same. It takes something a lot of people dont have anymore to stand up in public in front of voters and your bosses and defend the people that work for you And to do it with class. Some candidates will say anything at the expense of people who arent involved in their political goals and thats just wrong. Say whatever you want but i respect these people for standing up publicly. In 45 years here I cant say Ive ever seen this happen. Keep up the good work.
Responding publicly to accusations by any city administrator when confronted is understandable. There is nothing wrong with that. Conversely, starting rumors or perpetuating rumors known to be false, simply to instill fear in to the city's workforce is wrong. Why do you think Mike Weems felt it necessary to send all Bay Saint Louis city workers letters before the election? There was absolute fear amongst many of the city's workforce concerning much of what Mike Weems was "alleged" to be planning upon winning election. Perpetuating those rumors, when either unfounded or known to be false, shows an absolute disregard for those working under them.
Also, why is it "pretty obvious" that most firemen support the fire chief? There are in fact some that do, but there are a great many that do not support nor respect her. It's not her credentials......rather, it's the way she performs her duties as Chief....or does not perform them depending on who you speak to. The same goes for the Police Chief. Some of his people like him, but many do not. He supports his people when it benefits him. His own people ask "how do you know when Denardo is lying?".........Answer - his lips will be moving. I only mention these two because they were the ones brought up earlier. There are many others in the current BSL administration who deserve to be called out more for the dirty deeds they have done. Anything illegal? No. Dirty, dishonest, and embarrassing to the Mayor if proven true? Absolutely.
I have not agreed with everything that the Mayor has done the past four years, but I see nothing egregious enough to cause me not to vote for him this June. I didn't care for Mike Weems as a candidate and Jeff Harding has shown promise, but that's about all. He hasn't delivered on that promise. As such, my choice will be to re-elect Mayor Fillengame, but I do hope that he will take a more hands on approach in his second term. Mayor, you do know your city department heads, but you absolutely do not know the vast majority of the people working for you. If you did, you would know the true morale (or lack thereof) of the majority of the city's workforce. I'm not asking you to manage all or any of the city's departments.......simply be more aware of what is happening in them. As often as you attend public events, you shouldn't have a problem dropping by once in awhile and talking to some of those who work for you and our city. Thank you and God Bless the Bay!
Teresa

Biloxi, MS

#323 May 22, 2013
Bay Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, much of the misinformation in the most recent election was started by many of those who were responding/ defending. Fortunately, many of us are more intelligent than you take us for. Although I have never been a Mike Weems supporter, much of what was purported to have been said or done by him was simply not true. Many of the rumors/ misinformation were started by some very close to the Mayor. This I know for a fact. Whether or not the Mayor was aware of their actions, I am unaware. Because of that, I cannot condemn Mayor Fillingame. I do agree with Bennis about wanting to hear more from the other candidates, but not being allowed to in this instance. Yes the Mayor was and is a candidate, but his administration is heavy handed at times... Or at least they can be. I too am proud of where I live. Please do not accuse me of not being so because I question the powers that be. That is our God given right as Americans. When people stop questioning, then we will truly be in trouble. God Bless the Bay!
As a response to your blog, my mother is a city employee and Weems and Bounds did come throught city hall and told employees which ones were safe-And this I do know for a fact!
I guess she was lucky, he told her her job was safe-
Former Bay employee

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#324 May 23, 2013
I agree with your observations to an extent, yes Weems made alot of the employees uncomfortable with the letter. I do not know if it was him directly or was it more his staff spreading rumors, and giving him wrong information. Your comment on the fire chief was wrong most most of them do support her they just do not like her because she is a HER. The police chief most of the ones that do not like him are gone and they really hate him, I worked there and he is a bit of an ass ok a big ass. But he does stick up for the officers I know many of them he could of suspended but he let them know to knock the shit off, and some he fired that should not of been, I think he was afraid they were going to take his job. Funny one of my friends said Dinardo sent letters to every officers family members during police week thanking for their support and letting them know they are an important part of the department. Watch out he is up to something , he is a yankee Ass they don't do something unless they get something back. All in All you hit the nail on the head, Les will do good but needs to get more involved in departments .
Bay Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Responding publicly to accusations by any city administrator when confronted is understandable. There is nothing wrong with that. Conversely, starting rumors or perpetuating rumors known to be false, simply to instill fear in to the city's workforce is wrong. Why do you think Mike Weems felt it necessary to send all Bay Saint Louis city workers letters before the election? There was absolute fear amongst many of the city's workforce concerning much of what Mike Weems was "alleged" to be planning upon winning election. Perpetuating those rumors, when either unfounded or known to be false, shows an absolute disregard for those working under them.
Also, why is it "pretty obvious" that most firemen support the fire chief? There are in fact some that do, but there are a great many that do not support nor respect her. It's not her credentials......rather, it's the way she performs her duties as Chief....or does not perform them depending on who you speak to. The same goes for the Police Chief. Some of his people like him, but many do not. He supports his people when it benefits him. His own people ask "how do you know when Denardo is lying?".........Answer - his lips will be moving. I only mention these two because they were the ones brought up earlier. There are many others in the current BSL administration who deserve to be called out more for the dirty deeds they have done. Anything illegal? No. Dirty, dishonest, and embarrassing to the Mayor if proven true? Absolutely.
I have not agreed with everything that the Mayor has done the past four years, but I see nothing egregious enough to cause me not to vote for him this June. I didn't care for Mike Weems as a candidate and Jeff Harding has shown promise, but that's about all. He hasn't delivered on that promise. As such, my choice will be to re-elect Mayor Fillengame, but I do hope that he will take a more hands on approach in his second term. Mayor, you do know your city department heads, but you absolutely do not know the vast majority of the people working for you. If you did, you would know the true morale (or lack thereof) of the majority of the city's workforce. I'm not asking you to manage all or any of the city's departments.......simply be more aware of what is happening in them. As often as you attend public events, you shouldn't have a problem dropping by once in awhile and talking to some of those who work for you and our city. Thank you and God Bless the Bay!
employed

Gulfport, MS

#325 May 23, 2013
The other poster was right saying weems came thru city hall threatening employees. I heard him say these things about employees when he first ran for mayor, the last time. I cant say about this time but he definietly said it in front of dozens of people the first election. Repeating what he said isnt starting rumors.
As far as the comments about the fire chief, people ridicule her for leaving the city during the last hurricane which many people know for a fact isnt true. These rumors were started by men who no longer work there which i know for fact as I had been friends with a few of them who mostly worked at the station in shoreline park--so i understand the comment where you say it depends on who you speak to. Thats always the case, everything depends on who you speak to or listen to. Too many people listen to the wrong people a lot of the time. And saying that the men support her looks pretty obvious to me also when I and others seen and heard them in public, even at the political debates, supporting their department. To me that is support of the person running the department also.
The police chief gets a lot of the same flak as the fire chief for a lot of the same reasons. Mostly employees that arent worth a damn staying pissed off because he makes them do their job right and I know one that was fired that was about 20 years overdue for firing. How the heck he stayed on that department so long is a miracle or I guess just eddie farves failure to give a damn. The only person in the city running a department that never makes this blog is Buddy over the public utilities department. Seems funny to me cause people always are complaining about grass cutting, pot holes street lights and other crap, but no one busts his balls on here.
Bay Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
As often as you attend public events, you shouldn't have a problem dropping by once in awhile and talking to some of those who work for you and our city. Thank you and God Bless the Bay!
Family of employee

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#326 May 24, 2013
I applaud your comments, it is always the type of person you listen to what you hear. For a while I kept hearing from other officers wife's that they would not tell anyone to go to work there. When inquiring I was told the chief was the type of person that did not give a darn about the officers. My husband has worked there for a while and I never heard him complain, about big things just a little whining. This past week I received a letter signed by the chief thanking all the families for what they do and what they have to endure. Another family member told they got one to, after checking I discovered every family member got one. I did not think to much of the mayor because of what I read on the blog and was told by other candidates. I know I should of done my homework.I went farther and discovered the fire chief who everyone is suppose to hate, cooks for her firefighters. So if these are the department heads that the Mayor hires then I will vote for him. And hope he continues to keep that type of person watching over all our first responders.My children and I thank you Mayor, Police and Fire Chiefs.
employed wrote:
The other poster was right saying weems came thru city hall threatening employees. I heard him say these things about employees when he first ran for mayor, the last time. I cant say about this time but he definietly said it in front of dozens of people the first election. Repeating what he said isnt starting rumors.
As far as the comments about the fire chief, people ridicule her for leaving the city during the last hurricane which many people know for a fact isnt true. These rumors were started by men who no longer work there which i know for fact as I had been friends with a few of them who mostly worked at the station in shoreline park--so i understand the comment where you say it depends on who you speak to. Thats always the case, everything depends on who you speak to or listen to. Too many people listen to the wrong people a lot of the time. And saying that the men support her looks pretty obvious to me also when I and others seen and heard them in public, even at the political debates, supporting their department. To me that is support of the person running the department also.
The police chief gets a lot of the same flak as the fire chief for a lot of the same reasons. Mostly employees that arent worth a damn staying pissed off because he makes them do their job right and I know one that was fired that was about 20 years overdue for firing. How the heck he stayed on that department so long is a miracle or I guess just eddie farves failure to give a damn. The only person in the city running a department that never makes this blog is Buddy over the public utilities department. Seems funny to me cause people always are complaining about grass cutting, pot holes street lights and other crap, but no one busts his balls on here.
<quoted text>

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#327 May 24, 2013
Family of employee wrote:
I applaud your comments, it is always the type of person you listen to what you hear. For a while I kept hearing from other officers wife's that they would not tell anyone to go to work there. When inquiring I was told the chief was the type of person that did not give a darn about the officers. My husband has worked there for a while and I never heard him complain, about big things just a little whining. This past week I received a letter signed by the chief thanking all the families for what they do and what they have to endure. Another family member told they got one to, after checking I discovered every family member got one. I did not think to much of the mayor because of what I read on the blog and was told by other candidates. I know I should of done my homework.I went farther and discovered the fire chief who everyone is suppose to hate, cooks for her firefighters. So if these are the department heads that the Mayor hires then I will vote for him. And hope he continues to keep that type of person watching over all our first responders.My children and I thank you Mayor, Police and Fire Chiefs. <quoted text>
Who hates the Fire Chief? No one that I know. I did say that she was not respected by many of her people and also by some who do not work for her. I, like many others, feel her credentials are very impressive. She is very well educated. If you meet her though, she is not very impressive. The fact the she is a "her" has nothing to do with it. Although she may occasionally cook for her people, she needs to spend less time blogging and more time actually "leading" her people. How many aliases do you blog under Pam, by the way? Also, don't confuse criticism of you with criticism of the fire department. We are proud of the people serving as firefighters in our city.
I don't care what the Police Chief's motives were when he sent out the recent family letters, I thought that it was a nice gesture. As for morale in the Bay Police Department, it is not great. As far as that is concerned, Mayor Les has no clue. For what the administration demands, the department is under staffed. Officers should not have to sacrifice their family life for the department to be staffed properly on all shifts and at all events. The Chief can vouch for the fact that the Police Department is short staffed. If it wasn't, why else would he himself be working a paid detail at night? When is the last time you have ever heard of a police chief doing that? Also, if officers do work overtime, they should be properly compensated for it. Giving "compensatory" time that you can't even use when you need or want to is just plain wrong. Do you handle your other city workers similarly Mayor? Is it even legal according to labor laws? Despite the negative tone, I don't think that Chief Denardo does a bad job. He is selfish and comes across as not trustworthy, but I believe he runs a good department. No one is perfect, but in the end, many do believe that he cares.
We look forward to the Mayor's second term. We simply hope that he will become more involved with what happens within the workforce of his own city. In fact Mayor, we challenge you to get to know those who sacrifice for the betterment of Bay Saint Louis.......please. God Bless the Bay!
Hoe le she at

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#328 May 24, 2013
So the Chief can't even under State Fire code direct Firefighters on a scene and has scrambled moving two felons WHO WERE CAUGHT SELLING DRUGS in the fire hall
to a mechanic and the other to a lawn BOY. Oh SNAP one other fireman has a FELONY drives a little black truck... ITS AGAINST THE LAW...Check California! Yes we know it all. And this is what we tax payers deserve? The Dude with the Italiano name HE A NO.
Bennis Moss

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#329 May 24, 2013
Shame on You wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that the adminsration should remain silent, while lies are spewed-i thought you were for truth and honesty..
You are saying the police chief and fire chief should not have responded to the misinformation that a candidate was using for his own political agenda.
As a voter of ward sith I am glad that they spoke up-I respect them and the position that they hold...(also got a chance to speak with them one on one about issues)
I am proud of where I live-and to be truthful I have not seen a rat chase anyone or animal-
Correct me if I am wrong, but the mayor is a candidate and i think he had a right to speak... I thought it was a political forum
If Anyone on here respects the Police and Fire Deapartment it is me. I do not charge them for a single thing I do for either of them. If you notice my name is on my comments. Truth and Honesty? I'm all about it. Do I respect the people of Ward Six? Without a Doubt. It where I lived when I Got Married. It's where I lived when my first three kids were born. I Do not agree with the rat comments Lonnie made. If you woul have read my previous comments I do not blame the Fire Department for the hydrants. I do feel this Forum was set up for the At Large and ward 6 candidates to speak. Instead the Mayor called his group to come in. Do we need the facts? Yes but could have been stated in less time. If you want to argue with me on Merit. Good luck Shame On You. I had 67% of the vote in ward 6 because I care. So Shame On You for doubting it.
Bennis Moss

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#330 May 24, 2013
It's not that I'm against the mayor just think that not what this forum was for. All the previous forum's turned into just about the mayoral candidates and I think this is why they were not apart of this one. That's just my assumption.
Ex Canditate

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#331 May 25, 2013
Bennis first thank you for running a very clean and professional campaign. I think some people have gotten the wrong story, on the town hall meeting. Not all candidates were told of the meeting when it was set up they found out the night before. As for the city showing up I can not explain why but i do know the Police Chief and Sheriff were invited. The fire chief showed up after she was called and was told what Lonnie said. I guess that is why she came, i would of liked her to show up because she was interested on what goes on in the city. Again Bennis do not give up you will make a fine council member please keep trying.
Bennis Moss wrote:
It's not that I'm against the mayor just think that not what this forum was for. All the previous forum's turned into just about the mayoral candidates and I think this is why they were not apart of this one. That's just my assumption.
WHAT The

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#332 May 25, 2013
I figure it is time for me to speak, I have read all this junk and I can say it is not as bad as when Eddy was running. I was leaning towards Hardn for mayor until I was in a group of people and someone asked what he thought about the Harbor Fest this weekend. With out missing a breath he said, I am telling everyone to go to St clar and not the Harbor Fest. Really that is someone I want as mayor one who will run business out of the Bay. Is that what he means, " A businessman with a plan" Oh hell I am just not going to vote now for mayor, just for Ray.
Own option

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#333 May 25, 2013
I to love the fire chief. If you are getting your information from a employee of the police then they are wrong on a couple of things, they do get overtime for work, they have an option they can get overtime when it is needed, or they can get comp time. Now by law if they have to work extra they have to be given the choice and that is made by them. A lot of them have used their vacation time and work for comp time so they can take off when needed. The overtime has to be managed or everyone will stay at work longer and get paid for something they should of done earlier. Details are worked by officers when they are off duty for extra cash, everyone can work them I am told the chief does work some, probably because he got a divorce and needs extra money. But he does not take them away from the officers and it is not because they are understaffed. I have heard people saying they have received calls concerning the chief for references, he is going to work for a chemical company as a security manger in Tennessee. If so maybe we can get a chief that will make the asst chief do something.I do agree I don't he is doing a bad job or is a bad person look at all the children programs and other programs he has implemented in the city,that has helped our children and families, and never have I heard him take the credit he always gives it to the officers doing it; he does care about but I think he is too frustrated to continue, and I say that because I talked to him once and he said it is not the city administration, he said he watches what happens to a brand new officer as they come in and how what they have to do changes them. I do not know what he meant but I think he is tired of all the grief he has dealt with. Or he is going to just start over again,
Bay Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Who hates the Fire Chief? No one that I know. I did say that she was not respected by many of her people and also by some who do not work for her. I, like many others, feel her credentials are very impressive. She is very well educated. If you meet her though, she is not very impressive. The fact the she is a "her" has nothing to do with it. Although she may occasionally cook for her people, she needs to spend less time blogging and more time actually "leading" her people. How many aliases do you blog under Pam, by the way? Also, don't confuse criticism of you with criticism of the fire department. We are proud of the people serving as firefighters in our city.
I don't care what the Police Chief's motives were when he sent out the recent family letters, I thought that it was a nice gesture. As for morale in the Bay Police Department, it is not great. As far as that is concerned, Mayor Les has no clue. For what the administration demands, the department is under staffed. Officers should not have to sacrifice their family life for the department to be staffed properly on all shifts and at all events. The Chief can vouch for the fact that the Police Department is short staffed. If it wasn't, why else would he himself be working a paid detail at night? When is the last time you have ever heard of a police chief doing that? Also, if officers do work overtime, they should be properly compensated for it. Giving "compensatory" time that you can't even use when you need or want to is just plain wrong. Do you handle your other city workers similarly Mayor? Is it even legal according to labor laws? Despite the negative tone, I don't think that Chief Denardo does a bad job. He is selfish and comes across as not trustworthy, but I believe he runs a good department. No one is perfect, but in the end, many do believe that he cares.
We look forward to the Mayor's second term. We simply hope that he will become more involved with what happens within the workforce of his own city. In fact Mayor, we challenge you to get to know those who sacrifice for the betterment of Bay Saint Louis.......please. God Bless the Bay!
Kevin

Gulfport, MS

#334 May 25, 2013
i cant imagine anyone having a problem with city leaders showing up to a forum where a candidate had made it his mission to tell lies about various city departments. NO ONE be able to say things about city departments and the department leaders not be allowed to respond. lonnie had been very public with his comments, i heard him in both forums and on the radio and he has told lie after lie about the police and fire departments and a few others. I expect nothing less than these heads of the departments to show up just in case Lonnie did it again, which he did. This isnt a matter of liking Lonnie or not, its about spreading wrong information to voters just to make it look like he's found some smoking gun with all his stuff he says. I dont know who was invited or not, as far as I know Lonnie organized the meeting.
Ex Canditate wrote:
Bennis first thank you for running a very clean and professional campaign. I think some people have gotten the wrong story, on the town hall meeting. Not all candidates were told of the meeting when it was set up they found out the night before. As for the city showing up I can not explain why but i do know the Police Chief and Sheriff were invited. The fire chief showed up after she was called and was told what Lonnie said. I guess that is why she came, i would of liked her to show up because she was interested on what goes on in the city. Again Bennis do not give up you will make a fine council member please keep trying. <quoted text>
oneEmployee

Gulfport, MS

#335 May 25, 2013
Spoken like an employee, certainly not like a resident. For a Bay Resident you certainly know an awful lot about the fire chiefs credentials, her education, what her employees think of her, what the police chief's employees think of him, the hours the police officers work, how they are compensated or not, how much their families sacrifice,etc etc. I've known both the police and fire chiefs for a few years and I couldnt begin to tell you what their education or credentials are, or if they even have any - I've never seen any of that published in the paper or anywhere else and it's not something that happens to come up in your average conversation. I would find it very hard to believe that the average Bay Resident could even begin to comment on all of these things that mostly only an employee could know - then you plead for the mayor to get to know those who sacrifice better, apparently meaning yourself. It's really not hard to figure out that you or perhaps your spouse work for the city. Nothing wrong with that, but the Bay Resident thing just isnt working for you.
Bay Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
average

Gulfport, MS

#336 May 25, 2013
Bay resident is probably not the average bay resident. My bet is on that bay resident is a employee that lives in waveland or kiln. Too much of an average going on around here.
Bennis Moss

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#337 May 25, 2013
I didn't have a problem with anyone being there. We all live here and should be able to hear what the Candidates have to say. I didn't hear Lonnie say anything about the Police Dept? Hmm we're you there? Second the Fire Dept issue is a rating not employees? Hmm we're you there? I have two businesses in ward 6 and formally owned another. The three combined total about 1.5 million a year in revenue. Was I paying attention defiantly. I know Ray and Lonnie. I'm not taking sides. May the best man win, but I do not believe in putting words in someone's mouth. Some of these people on here sound like the same one's who started rumors about me. I guess I should say welcome to politics. For the record I didn't want anything to do with politics just what was right for the city. I think it's bull that people get on here without giving there name and bash people. If you reall believe something you should put your name to it. And thank you Ex Candidate.

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#338 May 26, 2013
average wrote:
Bay resident is probably not the average bay resident. My bet is on that bay resident is a employee that lives in waveland or kiln. Too much of an average going on around here.
I'm sorry, but does my username say "average Bay resident?" Does it matter who I am? It's par for the course on this forum that when someone speaks the truth, they are attacked with things not related to anything that they've said. Everything that I have said is true as far as I know it. If I've stated opinions of others, I've said that. The same people who are constantly on here (under various aliases) "defending" themselves have always been surrounded by controversy and probably always will be.
As a side note, anyone wondering what is legal concerning overtime need only read federal labor law guidelines. It's easy......just google it. It's amazing what you can learn by simply googling. Listening helps as well. For those of you who don't recall "reading" anything about what I have referenced, you may want to look a little more thoroughly. For the record, ask any Bay police officer if they have the option of overtime or comp time. I don't think that you would be surprised by their answer. Also, if Chief Denardo says his department is not short handed and he is simply helping by working a paid detail, how is that not taking anything away from the officers that work for him?
I live in Bay Saint Louis. I care about what happens here. I don't care about if you're not originally from here. I only care about what you do once you are here. I do want the Mayor to be more hands on and involved during his next term. I'm not afraid of him being around. The better question is why are you afraid? God Bless the Bay!
Below Average Resident

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#339 May 26, 2013
Nope it doesn't and you are right I would not use my real name cause I know I would be tarred and feathered. You say you speak the truth maybe you do and maybe you don't who could really tell but if you believe you are the you are right? I have an option of comp or overtime and I get comp cause I like taking of a lot cause I don't like being in the Bay. My wife makes good money so I like my time. Unlike other officers who need to work extra. Like I said only if you believe your telling the truth then it is true. Denardo does work details he has someone who is in charge of coordinating them (we call him the Ass chief's lap dog) he asks the chief if he wants to work some, and I know he takes them if they can not be filled. I am sure if you ask an officer they will tell you that and another will tell you something else. I too have no problem with the mayor even if I don't vote here. He does need to get out and talk o the employees more I know we are not a perfect group, but I will say two things, 1 Denardo is a self-righteous person who at times could piss off Santa at Christmas. And as always there is a but to every story even though he might be the BUTT, I have been the subject of some other ranking officers witch hunts, he never just took their word for what they accused me or anyone of he looked into it and me myself have been cleared of a lot of things, and even if I did something as he calls it " STUPID" he usually tells me to get my head on straight, and knock the BS off. 2nd The mayor needs to be more involved in our lives we just hear things passed to us form him through the his chiefs. I would like to be able to talk to him one on one at times, but I wonder if he will go and tell what I said. Your right God Bless us all. One day when I get my new job that pays a lot I will put my real name here an either thank some of them ot tell them to Kiss my A#%.
Bay Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but does my username say "average Bay resident?" Does it matter who I am? It's par for the course on this forum that when someone speaks the truth, they are attacked with things not related to anything that they've said. Everything that I have said is true as far as I know it. If I've stated opinions of others, I've said that. The same people who are constantly on here (under various aliases) "defending" themselves have always been surrounded by controversy and probably always will be.
As a side note, anyone wondering what is legal concerning overtime need only read federal labor law guidelines. It's easy......just google it. It's amazing what you can learn by simply googling. Listening helps as well. For those of you who don't recall "reading" anything about what I have referenced, you may want to look a little more thoroughly. For the record, ask any Bay police officer if they have the option of overtime or comp time. I don't think that you would be surprised by their answer. Also, if Chief Denardo says his department is not short handed and he is simply helping by working a paid detail, how is that not taking anything away from the officers that work for him?
I live in Bay Saint Louis. I care about what happens here. I don't care about if you're not originally from here. I only care about what you do once you are here. I do want the Mayor to be more hands on and involved during his next term. I'm not afraid of him being around. The better question is why are you afraid? God Bless the Bay!
maybe so

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#340 May 26, 2013
So what ya'll want the Sheriffs department to patrol
our streets and do away with the Police force???
Doubt it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bay St. Louis fire truck still in question (Dec '13) 12 hr karmaChameleon 32
Pulled over and berated for 5mph over Feb 1 Research it man 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Kiln, MS (Aug '10) Jan 28 Southern Outlaw 12
News Justin Mitchell/Sun Herald BB's Barbeque and Sn... (Aug '14) Jan 27 FEMA 2006 2
Waveland officials ,police,elected officials, c... Jan 13 Curious George 2
How Corrupt Is the Hancock County Sheriff's Dep... (Jan '07) Jan '16 pianoman 842
News Man sues county jail for alleged strip-search (Jan '15) Jan '16 pianoman 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pass Christian Mortgages