Click on an option to vote

Les "yawn" Fillingane

Jeff "deepend" pool man Harding

Mike "iron fist" Weems

Weenie Team

Ridgeland, MS

#261 May 6, 2013
waveland wrote:
<quoted text> go les,with all thats going on in the bay us in waveland are moving right on up.i hope les wins his race to that way in 4 years waveland will be able to annex the bay.
Who pulled your chain? Get!
TinyPP

Ocean Springs, MS

#262 May 6, 2013
hey tiny pp wrote:
Must have made bail. You stopped posting when the sheriff made the bust, which picture in the paper was yours? Oh that's right you got your check and took a ride. See ya at the polls bright and early.
tinyPP ben staying warm in ms.KatiesPP.only one of the many PP benifits .TinyPP say don't get mad all PP's need to stay wet and warm. Didn't know mad mike was concerned about TinyPP.Worry about your own PP.
Voice of reason

Diberville, MS

#263 May 6, 2013
waveland wrote:
<quoted text> go les,with all thats going on in the bay us in waveland are moving right on up.i hope les wins his race to that way in 4 years waveland will be able to annex the bay.
Who wants the piece of shit land mass called Bay Shit Louis. Only one that can save them is Mike Weems.
Genie

Union City, GA

#264 May 6, 2013
Is it me or I'm the only one who notices that spelled backwards, Weems is Smeew? Just ironic.
yee haa

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#265 May 7, 2013
Its the big day... Get your lazy behind off the couch and go to one of the 6 spots on your map called voting precincts, VOTE. Speaking of votes, strange results of voting on this site.
Really concerned

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#266 May 7, 2013
I am a city employee and have been for 13 years I live just outside the city limits. I did not get a letter so I checked with other employees who live outside the city they said they did not get one. S my question are we not special are we out the door because we can not afford to live in the bay. This really worries me my take on the letter is if you live in the city you might be ok but if you don't goodbye no consideration to us. But the one thing he forgot is I might not love in the city but my whole family and their friends DO!!!!!!!!! So I called them and told them.
city wrote:
weems is sending out letters to employees saying he wont fire anybody my husband got one today. what a liar. I hope the employes arent fooled by this crock.
Another 4th Warder

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#267 May 7, 2013
I feel all candidates should get fair shake at the parks, BUT I went to Less on Sunday and I went back after it was done and there was not a piece of paper or can on the grounds or around. They cleaned up after themselves. I also went to Mike's being fair and for the free food, Driving this morning I see trash everywhere beer cans, paper garbage. And the City workers having to clean up after him. Something wrong with this, he is telling me he can party in my ward but I have to clean up after him, hell I raised three kids and didn't have to clean up after them.
Happy in 4th Ward wrote:
<quoted text>
My,My,My, did your candidate seek permission for a park party? Were they refused?
MyMy

Gulfport, MS

#268 May 7, 2013
Voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants the piece of shit land mass called Bay Shit Louis. Only one that can save them is Mike Weems.
Hey...sounds like somebody's cage got rattled! Take a chill pill, it'll all be over soon with nothin but the cryin left for you nasty little weems peeps! But you're onto something here - if anybody is qualified in masses of sh1tty dealings it's definitely weems and his team!
johnP

Gulfport, MS

#269 May 7, 2013
Really concerned wrote:
I am a city employee and have been for 13 years I live just outside the city limits. I did not get a letter so I checked with other employees who live outside the city they said they did not get one. S my question are we not special are we out the door because we can not afford to live in the bay. This really worries me my take on the letter is if you live in the city you might be ok but if you don't goodbye no consideration to us. But the one thing he forgot is I might not love in the city but my whole family and their friends DO!!!!!!!!! So I called them and told them. <quoted text>
Sounds more like the ones that live in the bay and can vote for les are the ones in danger of losing their jobs. Or maybe he didn't think you were worth the extra postage! Hit the road weems the employees dont want you for their boss no matter where they live!
TinyPP

Biloxi, MS

#270 May 7, 2013
johnP wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds more like the ones that live in the bay and can vote for les are the ones in danger of losing their jobs. Or maybe he didn't think you were worth the extra postage! Hit the road weems the employees dont want you for their boss no matter where they live!
TinyPP agree TinyPP getting ready for victory party at Les's house. TinyPP like that crown and it makes TinyPP feel good.TinyPP not worried about PPjob cause KatiePP like TinyPP. WeeniePP wanted to be mayor to stop all the bigPP raises this year.Go home weenie team we gonna get the PPraises .LES knows the city employees do a great job and deserve the PPraise.he looks out for us.You didn't hear him make siilyPP promises about not raising the PPTAXES...... GO HOME
Watching

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#271 May 7, 2013
Mike ain't going to win by a long shot. He doesn't have the support or team he once had 4 years ago. He burnt them bridges! Hell, even Joey didn't have the pricey crawfish boils for him. Driving around, I noticed the dirty things, like the Weems signs on both ends of the street that Les lives on (not to mention illegally placed) and quite a bit of the same signs on the city right of way. If Mike can't control his people that places these signs, how did he plan on handling city workers??
Wheres Pool man

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#272 May 7, 2013
What the heck haven't seen hide nor hair all day.
He's not in depot area, What is he up to?
haaaaaaaaaahaaaa aaa

United States

#273 May 7, 2013
Hahahaha, now what soccer mom for mike, aka mike and jenny. Move along suckers.
Luv this place

Ridgeland, MS

#274 May 7, 2013
Mike needs to go back and pick his jock strap up.Boy a lot of voters must have wanted less.The pun is on you now,he kicked your less behind.T hank God I dont have to move to Ocean Springs now
Thats a fact

Ridgeland, MS

#275 May 7, 2013
Since you brought the don't vote for less thing.The more he runs the less he gets.
EpicFail

Gulfport, MS

#276 May 7, 2013
This was a waste of good finger energy. Use those fingers for picking your nose next time, you'll get more out of it.
vote weems wrote:
VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS
The Letter

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#277 May 8, 2013
I guess we have to send our letters back to Mike marked RETURN TO SENDER NO VACANCIES for the next four years. Sorry Joe, Joy, Ray,Don, Matt,l Billy Bob, Peggy Sue.
Thats a fact wrote:
Since you brought the don't vote for less thing.The more he runs the less he gets.
Puzzled

Fargo, ND

#278 May 8, 2013
Voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying only one to save the Bay is Mike Weems? But didn't you just say you were voting for Les? Can't have it both ways.
Real voice of reason

New Orleans, LA

#279 May 8, 2013
Actually, I posted the original comments about the election and my support for Les. Someone else posted after that using my same screen name. Just another Weems supporter stirring up trouble. It's the reason I chose not to vote for him and also the reason he lost the election again.
ThreeNout

Gulfport, MS

#280 May 8, 2013
Thats a fact wrote:
Looks like Less got more than enough. For the 3rd time. I think that says it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking lawn care service provider. Jul 19 calebregan 1
News Two local men murdered Jul 19 YourBrother 1
Diamondhead POA is stealing people's right to vote Jul 8 Pay4urowngolf 1
Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size) in Hope. ... (Feb '06) Jun 28 Bruce 124
Looking for George & Nikki Landry Jun 28 C E Lowe 2
News Bay cited for public records delay (Jul '15) Jun '16 BTPFTP 4
News Suspect in shootout with deputies facing new fe... Jun '16 nicole 1

Pass Christian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance