1,011 votes

Click on an option to vote

Les "yawn" Fillingane

Jeff "deepend" pool man Harding

Mike "iron fist" Weems

Funny stuff

Waveland, MS

#241 May 5, 2013
I don't read topix that much, but I must say whoever came up with the Jabba the Hut nickname, that was priceless!!!! LMFAO
Genie

Atlanta, GA

#242 May 5, 2013
So who should I vote for? Bad enough the choices are slim pickings and you people bashing in the heads of the "other" candidates isn't helping!
Sour Milk

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#243 May 5, 2013
I read these foolish blogs with hope of reciveing some ueful imfomation.So sad,so sad!I must say you Weems supporters have achived the new low.You all have completly forgotten the meaning of"you ran a GOOD CLEAN race.You know whats really ironic I know both candidates,both thier families.I must say in response to all this bashing that one candidate has plenty skeletons in the closet. The others supporters and the candidate himself are better people than to bring that into the race.It makes this easy.Its a small town Mikie.
Disgusted

Waveland, MS

#244 May 6, 2013
Sour Milk! Well said! He should be ashamed. The really sad part of it, is he doesnt even take into account that his actions are a reflection on others and have a affect on them as well. To be a good leader, you have to count all of the costs. But, maybe this is just his true colors coming out. Hopefully, the voters will be wise!!!!
Chief Requirements

Pearl River, LA

#245 May 6, 2013
I did a little research and found this....Now Loonie and Mad Mike can put that in their pipe and smoke it.

http://www.usfa.fema.gov/pdf/efop/efo39650.pd...
Happy in 4th Ward

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#246 May 6, 2013
who signed the permit wrote:
Lets see how many security officers will be at the MLK park for the Les party. And wonder who signed the party permit, in sure the clerk was off in his normal I don't need to be at City hall. Hope the Filinflam folks paid for the security like others are required.
My,My,My, did your candidate seek permission for a park party? Were they refused?
Got to love it

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#247 May 6, 2013
Acuately no they having one tonight. I was a part of that they until I was told not to worry about the election. Seems like Pool man has told everyone supporting him to vote for weems. When he was asked why he said that he wanted to get les out anyway he can. I thought that was strange and he told me it didn't matter mike wins he gets a seat on harbor council. I explained to him I was not that sure of weems ability to run the city and keep it in the right direction. That pompous A$% told me he didn't care if he was capable the city council would push him in the right direction. Holy moley With that way of thinking I am really concerned, about them. Heck I don't even feel like voting now. What a bunch of idiots yes idiots. Sounds to me as none of them care if te city fails .
Happy in 4th Ward wrote:
<quoted text>
My,My,My, did your candidate seek permission for a park party? Were they refused?
you sure

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#248 May 6, 2013
I think got to love it must be wrong, the pool man
told me to vote for Les...and I'd say your wrong the fact I believe he cant beat mike, and can beat Les
so why would he send all to Mike? Time will tell.
Just GO VOTE WITH YOUR HEART NOT WHAT YOUR TOLD!!!
Got to love it

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#249 May 6, 2013
I hope I am, Your right I got to vote my heart. Thanks just so much stuff going around. I will go with my first poolman so I will vote les so pool an can beat him
you sure wrote:
I think got to love it must be wrong, the pool man
told me to vote for Les...and I'd say your wrong the fact I believe he cant beat mike, and can beat Les
so why would he send all to Mike? Time will tell.
Just GO VOTE WITH YOUR HEART NOT WHAT YOUR TOLD!!!
FyreHoo

Gulfport, MS

#250 May 6, 2013
Chief Requirements wrote:
I did a little research and found this....Now Loonie and Mad Mike can put that in their pipe and smoke it.
http://www.usfa.fema.gov/pdf/efop/efo39650.pd...
Very interesting! There you go Lonie & Mike, you're wrong AGAIN! Why you keep on lying about the fire chief??
Mike -Whiney-Baby- Weems

Moss Point, MS

#251 May 6, 2013
Mike Weems is a deceitful, greedy, hothead. This election is about putting someone in office who will put our town first. The only thing Mike Weems intends to put first is himself and he has made that VERY clear. If at first you don't succeed... GET THE HINT AND MOVE ON, MIKE.
city

Gulfport, MS

#252 May 6, 2013
weems is sending out letters to employees saying he wont fire anybody my husband got one today. what a liar. I hope the employes arent fooled by this crock.
tinyPP

Gulfport, MS

#253 May 6, 2013
Missed ya'll!!!!!! tinyPP say get you tinyPPs out there to vote at voting polls tomorrow bright and early!!!!!! tinyPP say there aint no one to vote for but the Fillingame unless you wantin yo momma to cry! She'd be ashaemed of all you if you vote for weemie the meanie and you know it. He talk so ugly about the police chief the fire chieftan their ass chiefs the head chiefs and the man who keeps the poopie running free! Why must that be??
hey tiny pp

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#254 May 6, 2013
Must have made bail. You stopped posting when the sheriff made the bust, which picture in the paper was yours? Oh that's right you got your check and took a ride. See ya at the polls bright and early.
vote weems

Diberville, MS

#255 May 6, 2013
VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS VOTE WEEMS
vote MIKE

Diberville, MS

#256 May 6, 2013
VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE VOTE MIKE
Confused

Jackson, MS

#257 May 6, 2013
After reading everything and taking everything into consideration I have decided there is only one option for mayor. While looking at the two democrats Facebook I noticed one difference. One says public figure while the other says add friend. From everything I have read and my only encounter with him, this is right on point with how everyone says his actions are. He is only worried about being a public figure while the other truly cares and is a friend to everyone. With that being said......my vote is going to les
Voice of reason

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#258 May 6, 2013
I have watched this campaign for weeks now. I have been to the forums, followed each candidate's Facebook page, reviewed (with much skepticism) public sites such as this, and talked in person with both candidates. What I have personally deduced is this:

Mike is a man who believes he is doing what is in the best interest of his career and family. However, he appears to have a lot of issues with authority and emotional self control in general. I don't see it as passion, as has been eluded to. It certainly presents more as traits of borderline personality disorder.(Sorry, Mike, nothing personal. I call them as I see them.) This makes him a high risk to entrust with the lives and livelihoods of the citizens of our city.

Les has the benefit of good business sense and intelligence. He has undoubtedly made some mistakes along the way, but he has acknowledged these when confronted. It hasn't been a perfect 4 years, but the city looks better and seems to be more efficient. And Les is a good representative of our city. He attends functions and portrays a positive image.

While Mike tends to focus on the negatives and everything that he can rationalize to find wrong with the city, Les has a much more positive approach.He sees the strides that have been made and looks forward to what can be achieved in the future.

It is a matter of perspective. Do you want the naysayer with no municipal experience who preaches doom and gloom as your leader, or the man who believes in our city and wants to keep working to make it better every day?

I know it is the night before the election, but I have finally made a decision. I have decided Mike needs more experience and also needs to learn some self control before I can support him to lead our city. For this election, Les Fillingame will be my choice. I hope those of you reading this come to the same conclusion.
sour milk

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#259 May 6, 2013
I posted last night.Thought I would get bashed tonight.Its amazing how the weems team can hold thier comments [bashing]when they have been made.It just makes me relize they know what I know but they sure do not want the voting public to know.Good judgement weems team.You can fool some of the people some of the time but this time some of us know all about Mikie.
waveland

Ocean Springs, MS

#260 May 6, 2013
Mike -Whiney-Baby- Weems wrote:
Mike Weems is a deceitful, greedy, hothead. This election is about putting someone in office who will put our town first. The only thing Mike Weems intends to put first is himself and he has made that VERY clear. If at first you don't succeed... GET THE HINT AND MOVE ON, MIKE.
go les,with all thats going on in the bay us in waveland are moving right on up.i hope les wins his race to that way in 4 years waveland will be able to annex the bay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for old friends 35 min secretservice 2
Gangs in Diamondhead Aug 23 Sam Snead 2
News Authorities say drunk driver fatally hits tow t... (Jan '08) Aug 8 Calvin Coleman 11
Best fishing area Aug 5 Big T 1
Weldon Frommeyer and Steve Seymour what is the ... (Apr '11) Jul '16 Jacko 17
Looking lawn care service provider. Jul '16 calebregan 1
News Two local men murdered Jul '16 YourBrother 1

Pass Christian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pass Christian Mortgages