Click on an option to vote

Les "yawn" Fillingane

Jeff "deepend" pool man Harding

Mike "iron fist" Weems

tinyPP

Gulfport, MS

#181 Apr 29, 2013
WRITE IN CAMPAIGN--
I KNOW WHO--TINYpp!!!!! We got so many around---TinyPP here, tinyPP there...they's tinyPP's everywhere!! I know they already got a couple runnin but a few more could join in! I really don't think any of em will win cause tinyPPs don't get along much with others..it's a complex they have or so my tinyPP tells me. So what your tinyPP been tellin YOU??
Soccer Mom For Mike

Biloxi, MS

#182 Apr 29, 2013
Soccer mom is Mike wrote:
Example---We don't all want to be servants---quote by soccer mom aka soccer coach
Answer
Than don't run for a public servant job Mike.
public servant - someone who holds a government position (either by election or appointment)
Mike this is why you always lose. You don't understand that elected officials are servants. They are servants of the people who elected them. The worst thing that ever happened to you Mike is following Joey. He is playing you like a tool and using you up. Get back to being your own man and be happy with the coaching work. Joey is not your friend.
I will gladly inform you that I am not Mike,my husband and I are merely good friends with him and his family.You don't really know Mike ,Joey ,my husband,or myself.The three men have been friends since childhood.Sounds like you should get to know them better before making such false accusations, You might understand him and possibly even like him.It is also quite evident you know very little about Joey,If you did you would know that is not even his nature.He is one of the most selfless and generous individuals Iknow.Furthermore he is the most outspoken councilmen in the Bay, which is better than being a yes man for any mayor.Individualism on the coucilis what makes this form of government work well,without it the mayor has all power to do as he pleases. Soccer Mom
tinyPP

Gulfport, MS

#183 Apr 29, 2013
tinyPP say he's tired and want to go to bed cause all the other tinyPPs musta gone to bed too. Nighty night to all the tired tinyPPs out there in PP land!! And remember, dont pick your PP or you'll get a sore and have to take pills. Sweet dreams there in PP land!!
tinyPP

Gulfport, MS

#184 Apr 29, 2013
Soccer Mom For Mike wrote:
<quoted text> I will gladly inform you that I am not Mike,my husband and I are merely good friends with him and his family.You don't really know Mike ,Joey ,my husband,or myself.The three men have been friends since childhood.Sounds like you should get to know them better before making such false accusations, You might understand him and possibly even like him.It is also quite evident you know very little about Joey,If you did you would know that is not even his nature.He is one of the most selfless and generous individuals Iknow.Furthermore he is the most outspoken councilmen in the Bay, which is better than being a yes man for any mayor.Individualism on the coucilis what makes this form of government work well,without it the mayor has all power to do as he pleases. Soccer Mom
You said that so dang good it woke my tinyPP up for just a little minute! But tinyPP gettin tired again so we really are hittin the hay now. My tinyPP sends your tinyPP a big hug before beddy-bye time!(Dont be scared about that, it not even in tinyPP's nature to be anything but sweet to all tired tinyPP everywhere - he selfless too!)
Really People-

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#185 Apr 29, 2013
Mike Weems may not know everything about politics or about the Bay.What I think some people do not know is how honest and smart he is.Mike has a passion for this city and would do everything the law allows for the advancement of it.Mike is about what he can do for the Bay, and not what the Bay can do for Mike.What he does not know he is smart enough to figger out.To my knowledge he is not endorsing other candidates as Les is ,that makes me think les has a personal agenda jus saying,,,it does't look good.Please don't hate me too bad thanx soccer mom
If he is about the city, then he shouldn't be out and about and spending so much time downing the school system that he attended, his children attend, and the very school district that supported and loved his father. Having the backing of the group that has a person agenda to take down certain people in the BWSD is a joke. If you want to be mayor, then get away from your personal agenda. Focus on the problems. The BWSD is not that! I believe the teachers know who they will not vote for. Saying that people don't move here because of the schools, HOW DARE YOU MIKE WEEMS!!
tinyPP

Gulfport, MS

#186 Apr 30, 2013
Really People- wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is about the city, then he shouldn't be out and about and spending so much time downing the school system that he attended, his children attend, and the very school district that supported and loved his father. Having the backing of the group that has a person agenda to take down certain people in the BWSD is a joke. If you want to be mayor, then get away from your personal agenda. Focus on the problems. The BWSD is not that! I believe the teachers know who they will not vote for. Saying that people don't move here because of the schools, HOW DARE YOU MIKE WEEMS!!
he has a tinyPP too!!! just ask the steppers!! His tinyPP musta been high-steppin when he ripped them off they money! TinyPP say GOOD MORNIN everyone!!!!!
tinyPP

Gulfport, MS

#187 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text> Abraham lincoln lost 11 times in a row before finaly becoming the 16th Preaident, where would we be had he decided to quit after 2 runs at politics. I am not suggesting Mike is like "Ole Abe" by any means,but even Abe was a school teacher in the begining.What about George Washington; Bad temper and inexperiance helped pave his road into the political arena. The list can go on farther should the need arise.Exactly how much political experiance did Les have when he first started? Mike has the same leadership qualities that afore mentioned Presidents possessed that catipulted them into the annuls of this nations history,and the speed in which you type has no bearing on my undrestanding,thank you for your concern although it is unwarrented Soccer Mom
Honest Abe called his tinyPP "Ole PP"!! THey have so much in commen,now that you mention it. George Washington had a wooden tinyPP the history books say! They say Martha kept splinters, poor girl! NOw i see how MIke can be compared to ole Abe & George. But i know this- George's tinyPP was a unhappy camper at valley forge! He hid out for weeks, almost frozen. Nearly became petrified wood! Martha was worried I know. Ole Mike should be worried too cause I think his tinyPP goin to be mighty depressed tuesday nite!! That tinyPP goin to b hidin out like ole george's woody PP was at the Valley. I predict Jeffs tinyPP gonna b all excited cause after Tuesday he'll be the man with a plan! A PP with a plan--right her in the bay? Aint that somethin else. I hear that Mikee goin to make Mr.Murphy and his weePP a police chief! Poor police chief...just when his tinyPP doin such a fine job too. then ray-ray goin to swagger in with his weePP and mess things up. Ugh! Dont you worry mr police chief--i think your tinyPP gonna have 4 more years to be a happy PP. No weePP's allowed here in the ole bay! Same with fire chief! Michal say he gonna take her tinyPP OUT and put a grossPP in. Now what the heck is that about?? A gross PP????? Look here Fire woman dont you worry---Aint NOBODY got time for grossPP's around here! No voter gonna want a grossPP!! Ole Abe and Ole George would be disgusted!! I think everybody needs to give their tinyPP a great big HUG!!
Clock Watcher

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#188 Apr 30, 2013
I'm a clock watcher I'm a clock watcher watching employees go by. Cute song isn't it. I have been watching for some time now, this is what I see. I see our Fire chief's truck at her house most of the day, and the assistant chief at work running the place. We should get him certified as chief. Oh wait the chief is a salaried employee which means she can work when she wants??? Go into the building department and look for them they out doing something ??? But Josh is always visiable. Finance I was amazed they are always there when I walk in. Police I think the chief should take lessons from the fire chief. I see him all the time driving around in the city day time night time, weekends holidays. I am told by a city employee he gets out of his office and helps the officers on calls, and sometimes just drives around thru the city . On the other side of the coin the asst chief can't wait until 4 o'clock to leave. They tell me she never comes out to important calls unless she hears that chief is out there. I heard something funny the chief went on call with another officer and the person they were looking for ran from them they said it was funny the chief's fat ass chased the guy got covered in mud but caught him. No one knew were the ass chief was. Look around the city and I see the beautification crew now I always felt they were a waste of tax payers money, but I see them every day working and they don't stop. I really got to appreciate their work when I drive to work to Pasougloa and see the trash and grass growing, I guess they earn their money. That is all for now the clock watcher will keep watching. Oh yes one more observation I do see that most of the city's workers do work and are doing a good job. again bye bye for now more to follow
Okay wrote:
Yes you must have tinyPP. Or wish you had one. And I'm sure several employees don't hit the time clock. If they did they wouldn't be out during city hours putting up Les signs, golfing or just screwing off.
No No Noonan

Pearl River, LA

#189 Apr 30, 2013
Lana Noonan's letter to the editor states "The Alliance does not endorse any candidate. We are an issue-oriented organization."

Well She should go back and take a look at the tapes of the Candidate Forum at the BSL Community Center. It was little more than a Political Forum for the Alliance for Good Government. She editorialized the entire evening whenever she got a chance. She even let the time keeper/referee ask questions.

First I cannot believe She would do such a thing during what supposed to be unbiased. Then she writes a letter to the editor saying they are a bunch of little angels just ask them. I was not at the Diamondhead Forum but if it was run the same way she ran the one in BSL and can say that they did make it into their own little forum.

Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/2013/04/29/4629113/l...
YES YES

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#190 Apr 30, 2013
I agree I am dumbfounded that she says they back no candidate, then why did Weems have all the topics that were going to be discussed that night on his table in a nice format. Someone gave him the questions, ya know if someone gives you the questions that are going to be on a test you would think he would be smart enough to STUDY!!!! And if you noticed the bell rung quicker then 3 minutes on some of the candidates. Both of them have hidden issues hers might have to due with the fact she was turned down as a school board member???? His well I really do not think he is capable of having an idea unless it is given to him.
No No Noonan wrote:
Lana Noonan's letter to the editor states "The Alliance does not endorse any candidate. We are an issue-oriented organization."
Well She should go back and take a look at the tapes of the Candidate Forum at the BSL Community Center. It was little more than a Political Forum for the Alliance for Good Government. She editorialized the entire evening whenever she got a chance. She even let the time keeper/referee ask questions.
First I cannot believe She would do such a thing during what supposed to be unbiased. Then she writes a letter to the editor saying they are a bunch of little angels just ask them. I was not at the Diamondhead Forum but if it was run the same way she ran the one in BSL and can say that they did make it into their own little forum.
Read more here: http://www.sunherald.com/2013/04/29/4629113/l...
tinyPP

Gulfport, MS

#191 Apr 30, 2013
Clock Watcher wrote:
I'm a clock watcher I'm a clock watcher watching employees go by. Cute song isn't it. I have been watching for some time now, this is what I see. I see our Fire chief's truck at her house most of the day, and the assistant chief at work running the place. We should get him certified as chief. Oh wait the chief is a salaried employee which means she can work when she wants??? Go into the building department and look for them they out doing something ??? But Josh is always visiable. Finance I was amazed they are always there when I walk in. Police I think the chief should take lessons from the fire chief. I see him all the time driving around in the city day time night time, weekends holidays. I am told by a city employee he gets out of his office and helps the officers on calls, and sometimes just drives around thru the city . On the other side of the coin the asst chief can't wait until 4 o'clock to leave. They tell me she never comes out to important calls unless she hears that chief is out there. I heard something funny the chief went on call with another officer and the person they were looking for ran from them they said it was funny the chief's fat ass chased the guy got covered in mud but caught him. No one knew were the ass chief was. Look around the city and I see the beautification crew now I always felt they were a waste of tax payers money, but I see them every day working and they don't stop. I really got to appreciate their work when I drive to work to Pasougloa and see the trash and grass growing, I guess they earn their money. That is all for now the clock watcher will keep watching. Oh yes one more observation I do see that most of the city's workers do work and are doing a good job. again bye bye for now more to follow <quoted text>
oh hear now, your tinyPP sounds very biased about these women chieftans,although your comment about the police chief's fat ass makes me wonder which way your tinyPP swings! Not that I care, cause I think all PP's should swing whichever way they want but the ass comment along with the stabs at the women chieftans make me really wonder about how comfortable u are with ur sexualness! You confuse MY tinyPP when you switch sides about beautification & other workers-you been so negative about them, but now you throw a little positivity into your negative comments (just to give the appearance of being fair of course). My tinyPP can read you like a book--it's only a short story, but funny reading anyway. Now about that fire cheiftan woman..my tinyPP thinks you got the hots for her or somethin! How much do you hang out by her house, drive by there..maybe you stalk her?? I bet her house aint on the way to paspagoula so do you live by her and got to drive by her house? Maybe your momma live by there?? My tinyPP lookin for a place to hide just thinkin of such things! Now that police chieftan woman-you stalks her too? How you got so much time to sit at that police station at 4 to see if she shoots outta there like a bar of soap in a locker room? What time you get back from work at paspagoula? You must work them night shifts and get home at9 am. maybe you leave for work at 4 to get to paspagoula and you sit by the po po station on your way east? Now you say these chieftan women is salaried employees? TinyPP say you hit somthin on the head when you say they work when they want so high five to you for being right! Now the certifications for the women folk-what they need to be gettin certified in? No PP want uncertified women cheiftains running my show if I get an emergency situation happenin! My tinyPP dont care if they go to work or not cause most women ought not be out workin anyway (thats why children are the heathens that they are these days, mommas out working instead of teachin them morality)but I do care that when they decide to do a little work they do it right & is certified 100% otherwise they nothin but liabiltys to the taxpayer and mayor!
tinyPP

Gulfport, MS

#192 Apr 30, 2013
Clock Watcher wrote:
I'm a clock watcher I'm a clock watcher watching employees go by. Cute song isn't it. I have been watching for some time now, this is what I see. I see our Fire chief's truck at her house most of the day, and the assistant chief at work running the place. We should get him certified as chief. Oh wait the chief is a salaried employee which means she can work when she wants??? Go into the building department and look for them they out doing something ??? But Josh is always visiable. Finance I was amazed they are always there when I walk in. Police I think the chief should take lessons from the fire chief. I see him all the time driving around in the city day time night time, weekends holidays. I am told by a city employee he gets out of his office and helps the officers on calls, and sometimes just drives around thru the city . On the other side of the coin the asst chief can't wait until 4 o'clock to leave. They tell me she never comes out to important calls unless she hears that chief is out there. I heard something funny the chief went on call with another officer and the person they were looking for ran from them they said it was funny the chief's fat ass chased the guy got covered in mud but caught him. No one knew were the ass chief was. Look around the city and I see the beautification crew now I always felt they were a waste of tax payers money, but I see them every day working and they don't stop. I really got to appreciate their work when I drive to work to Pasougloa and see the trash and grass growing, I guess they earn their money. That is all for now the clock watcher will keep watching. Oh yes one more observation I do see that most of the city's workers do work and are doing a good job. again bye bye for now more to follow <quoted text>
Oh my tinyPP just droolin listinin to you go! Now tinyPP thought at first you just stabbin at them women chieftans, but then you go and talk about that police chiefs ass! TinyPP woke right on up at that one cause ther aint nothin like a man po po chief ass in a uniform..yummy! So i do agree that all them women chieftains needs to be certified just like the men chiefs,but what they needs certifyin in and why they aint got it? they both be around and ought to have all the qualifyin needed I bet. So what job you got there in paspagoula? You must be workin the night job or maybe the early mornin job if you can be sittin at the po po station to see when the girl chief shoots outta there like a bar of soap in a locker room. Now do your momma live by that fire woman or do you pass her house on the way to paspagoula too? You a busy tinyPP, you sure are! My tinyPP couldnt keep up with all that stalkin and followin folks. Good we got watchdawgs like you to do it! So you keep us updated on all them chieftans cause we gotta know if they quilfy or not! I think they got women chieftains cause the men cheifs get lonely at work. I bet they all is rollin around together gettin all uncertifed and such! hee hee aint that a picture! My tinyPP thinkin you aought to be runnin for mayor with these talents you got for what they call "information gatherin". What you say, will u??
Watching

San Marcos, TX

#193 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text> I will gladly inform you that I am not Mike,my husband and I are merely good friends with him and his family.You don't really know Mike ,Joey ,my husband,or myself.The three men have been friends since childhood.Sounds like you should get to know them better before making such false accusations, You might understand him and possibly even like him.It is also quite evident you know very little about Joey,If you did you would know that is not even his nature.He is one of the most selfless and generous individuals Iknow.Furthermore he is the most outspoken councilmen in the Bay, which is better than being a yes man for any mayor.Individualism on the coucilis what makes this form of government work well,without it the mayor has all power to do as he pleases. Soccer Mom
I know Mike personally and his siblings. I knew his daddy. I'm related to Joey on his Daddy's side. The fact of the matter is, Mike is a good family man but politics are not for him. He does not have the interest of Bay St. Louis politics from his heart. Joey, on the other hand, well, he's good with numbers and that's it. Don't take this personally but Mike is good with kids and not adults. Mike should have ran for council at large to gain knowledge of how the city operates then move on to bigger things. Bay St. Louis is unforgiving. The things Mike did in the last election are seared in people's mind. Hope this helps you.
tinyPP

Gulfport, MS

#194 Apr 30, 2013
Really People- wrote:
<quoted text>
that man make me have to go PP.
tinyPP

Gulfport, MS

#195 Apr 30, 2013
<quoted text> Abraham lincoln lost 11 times in a row before finaly becoming the 16th Preaident, where would we be had he decided to quit after 2 runs at politics. I am not suggesting Mike is like "Ole Abe" by any means,but even Abe was a school teacher in the begining.What about George Washington; Bad temper and inexperiance helped pave his road into the political arena. The list can go on farther should the need arise.Exactly how much political experiance did Les have when he first started? Mike has the same leadership qualities that afore mentioned Presidents possessed that catipulted them into the annuls of this nations history,and the speed in which you type has no bearing on my undrestanding,thank you for your concern although it is unwarrented Soccer Mom
tinyPP have a bad temper and get the runs too. But if the need arise I'll get on down into the afore mentioned catapult into the anals of history my own self, along with lil ole tinyPP. Hows that for pavin a road with history??
wish come true

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#196 May 1, 2013
Les got his wish from the left commie Sundown herald.
They think he's righteous. Today's rag Ocean Springs
Mayor goes at it over 1.2 million less in reserve fund. wow what would a city need with that much money if a rainy day fund.
tinyPP

Gulfport, MS

#197 May 1, 2013
wish come true wrote:
Les got his wish from the left commie Sundown herald.
They think he's righteous. Today's rag Ocean Springs
Mayor goes at it over 1.2 million less in reserve fund. wow what would a city need with that much money if a rainy day fund.
tinyPP get righteous today too on rainy day wearing rain kote! Get off youre ocean rag and wear a coat!
tinyPP

Gulfport, MS

#198 May 1, 2013
Clock Watcher wrote:
tinyPP forget to ask if you one of them certified clock watchers? all this certifyin everyone talks about but sometimes they arent certified in their own pro-fession, so i just wondering. So i bet the beautification crew stops workin today for the rain. TinyPP just sayin. Now, if i go and take one of those vacation time days off could i ask you to watch tinyPP for me so I can get out on the town by myself for just a little while? I know your a clock watcher (certified? we need to know tho) but are you a tinyPP watcher too? if you are tinyPP appreciates your help here!
get a clue

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#199 May 1, 2013
TinyPP
This page has had some information, but more value as entertainment. You really are ruining the entire concept of this page. Your crazy check will post to your account after mid-night tonight. Maybe take a few bucks and get your meds, put a few bucks in your gas tank and take a ride. Please be sure to be back for TUESDAY so you can rah rah at the polls.
tinyPP

Gulfport, MS

#200 May 1, 2013
get a clue wrote:
TinyPP
This page has had some information, but more value as entertainment. You really are ruining the entire concept of this page. Your crazy check will post to your account after mid-night tonight. Maybe take a few bucks and get your meds, put a few bucks in your gas tank and take a ride. Please be sure to be back for TUESDAY so you can rah rah at the polls.
tinyPP like all your suggestions! This is a fine place to gather information about many topix! But Im afraid I dont get a check. I didnt vote for obama so I get left out of that. but anyway i think you on target! TinyPP not too sure about the true conceptual design of this page but I'll try to do better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congratulations parents of Bryce Dubuisson you'... Jun 22 KARMA 5
water level on Lagan st Jun 21 Rob 2
News Safety First: MDOT participates in 72-hour Road... Jun 11 MDawg 1
Thinking of moving (Dec '16) Jun 9 Picayuneforlife 4
Trooling Forums May 31 Trolley 1
News One good 'Tern' - Rare birds' return ruffles fe... Apr '17 Charles Gray 1
News Rheta Grimsley Johnson: Kat and Mahalia and Bli... Apr '17 new ideas 3

Pass Christian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance