Jeff "deepend" pool man Harding

Mike "iron fist" Weems

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Is that so

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#1 Mar 11, 2013
Les has run the city into the ground. Mike lost to Les and is a nothing but a jock looking for a job and Hardin is from the outside and has no ties to our city. What do we do?
BayRat

Biloxi, MS

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Is that so wrote:
Les has run the city into the ground. Mike lost to Les and is a nothing but a jock looking for a job and Hardin is from the outside and has no ties to our city. What do we do?
Since YOU didnt decide to run for mayor and make great improvements I suggest you move. Looks to me like the only ones who think Les has "run the city into the ground" are the redneck good ole boys that didn't win the last time..or maybe the couple of employees that finally got held accountable for piss poor performance. But no matter about all of that....you do have 3 choices: a lunatic jock, a babbling idiot carpetbagger or Les. Guess u gotta pick one or not vote.
Just Reading Posts

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Mar 13, 2013
Sounds like "the people" need to get a grip and get serious about who to vote for. An upstanding person, local or not, should be in your cosideration. Namecalling and nastiness should be left in the peabrain. Start talking about who will be the best and do the most for you and your city. Wake up, Bay St. Louis voters.
eni minie mino mo

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#4 Mar 15, 2013
Good question Harding is just stiring the poop, Les has fizzed out , and Mike he is looking for a job, but is still telling the same non truths, one that concerns me is he is bringing Ray Murphy in as his police chief, i don't konw about anyone else, i was young when he was the chief last time and anyone living in ward 3 will remember the poop we had to put up with from him as the chief, and isn't he suing the city again? I guess out of all three I'm going with Harding he new and mabey can straighten this place out.
Is that so wrote:
whos gonna win

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#5 Mar 22, 2013
good question
Flooded

Pass Christian, MS

#6 Mar 23, 2013
Well I have opinions about how well Les did or did not do but I will keep them to myself. I will say that the bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Vote Fillingane the LESer of the evils.
I got my answer

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#7 Mar 23, 2013
Mr holy mike W you know the one who is not going to promise anything to anyone, welllll looks like he is starting his non truths. Tell us Mike why did you give r murphy a contract to be the police chief. must be alot of help comming your way. now this is a rumor well not really watc who you trust a member of his family told us this is true and it will be anounced after election. If this is not true come out and say so put the rumor to bed. Buti don't think ou can or will, because you are having coffee every mornig with RM at his house. You remember the people back in our ward is the one you depend on. So make it right. Ok looks like poolman getting my support and as many as i can get for him.
fact

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#8 Mar 23, 2013
Ray was and would be a great chief, if that is true Mike has my vote
Bay

Biloxi, MS

#9 Mar 23, 2013
I have no idea why Jeff or Mike are wasting their money. Both must be very out of touch with the feelings of the people in this city.
Whos gonna win

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#10 Mar 25, 2013
Bay
If you believe your last post look at the top of the whos u gonna vote for!
canubelieveit

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Les is asking the Main Street folks for money, he had big fund raiser tonight. Wonder who spent the $200 per plate for the FUNCKTION?. Saw a few City employees, shame on them. Is'nt it funny the same building that had the party has a new bar that is no-conforming no toilets and no address YOU GO BOY.
See this is how this town is run. BUDDY BUDDY. Not for the common man/lady.
Actually discuss

Terry, MS

#12 Mar 26, 2013
canubelieveit wrote:
Les is asking the Main Street folks for money, he had big fund raiser tonight. Wonder who spent the $200 per plate for the FUNCKTION?. Saw a few City employees, shame on them. Is'nt it funny the same building that had the party has a new bar that is no-conforming no toilets and no address YOU GO BOY.
Within 20 min you managed to post on 3 different post bashing Les. Lets discuss the GOOD THINGS EACH CANADATE has to offer. Instead of all this negative nonsense over and over.
BelieveIT

Biloxi, MS

#13 Mar 27, 2013
canubelieveit wrote:
You hit the nail on the head...nothing about Fillingame is "common" but it describes you perfectly. If I were his opponent I'd be running scared too, especially when Les isn't the one doing these fundraisers OR asking anyone to do them...it's his employees, business owners, homeowners that WANT him to stay in as mayor and WANT to have fundraisers for him. They're having a blast doing it too. Now let me see if I can find anymore of your other posts here on topix!
Luv This Place

Hattiesburg, MS

#14 Mar 28, 2013
Wow this election is scary.The incumbents are both good, reputable servants of our home town.Heck all our city officials are honest and hard working. These opposeing candidates are a mess.Zero EXPERIENCE,LIERS,POOP Starters.What a crew.I sure hope the voters are smart enough to see past it all and allow our elected officials to contuine with the progress they started.
questions

Biloxi, MS

#15 Apr 2, 2013
The candidate forum is soon. What questions do you want the candidates to answer??
wonder

Biloxi, MS

#16 Apr 3, 2013
questions wrote:
The candidate forum is soon. What questions do you want the candidates to answer??
Why cant Weems hold a teaching position?
I got my answer

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#17 Apr 5, 2013
I was really undecided until this week. I know Filingame has done a lot to move the city forward, he is involved in everything that the city puts on. All in all he is a good man and a very good mayor who is capable of leading this city. I have followed Weems for a while and was impressed with what I heard and saw, so as you can see the choice to me at that time was hard, until Weems knocked on my door,he basically pushed his way in and kept talking about his plan I asked him some questions about his plan he said he would share it with everyone when he is elected. Well I finally got him walking out and when he asked me if he could put a sign in my yard I told him I never have and told him no. Heck you thought I committed a sin he got angry and kept saying I needed to put it there and he was going to be the next mayor. I thanked him and walked away he was ranting as he walked down the street I thought mabey it was me , when I talked to several of my neighbors they had the same problem with him. I really don't know maeby the stress is getting to him, like I said he seemed sincer at first. I am sure he is a good man but I have a problem if that is the kind of attitude he is going to have when running the city. Well that made my mind up for right now I will go with Filingame, that is until I see what that other candicate is about.
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why cant Weems hold a teaching position?
Luv This Place

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#18 Apr 7, 2013
Yes the same thing happened at my home.A close friend put one up just to shut him up.He has a history of not excepting no .I have reason to belive that is what happened at Bay High.Dr.Stasney told him no to something and he cold not except it.Teacher[guit],Resturant Owner[struggling]Mayor[no experience,no background,no in depth plan,no mayors seat,just another failure].I really fail to uderstand why anyone would consider a vote for an unsuccesful,unproven,unreasona ble,hothead,as mayor of our fine city.It really scares me.I truely"LUV THIS PLACE".
Mad Mike

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#19 Apr 7, 2013
Ahhh, people are starting to meet the Real MW! He has been that way all of his life!
GoFigure

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#20 Apr 8, 2013
I think that I can predict the outcome of the Mayoral race in BSL.........The APATHETIC citizens will Re -elect Les. They don't care about what REALLY goes on at City Hall. As long as Les isn't Screwing them over personally or he doesn't have his hand too deep in their pockets THEY DON'T CARE!! They think he's great because he shows up at some Social Events, plants trees and puts up pretty Streetlights in Olde Town!! The fact that he deals with City Employees Dishonestly, Unfairly and Unjustly -is no BIGGIE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waveland Mayoral Race Mon worriedboutwaveland 21
Former mayoral candidate arrested Sep 28 Bay woman 11
http://yallpolitics.com/index.php/yp/post/39266/ Sep 25 BiloxiBacon 1
Housing for single mother with very low income Sep 21 Single Mom 1
Movie studio under construction in Waveland Sep 21 Deborah Marshall 2
Thinkin of You (Mar '12) Sep 14 broken wndow 6
High praise for Bay Harbor Sep 14 Wendy K 2

Pass Christian Jobs

Pass Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE