First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Retired Fireman

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#101 Nov 30, 2013
Yes if we wait one day longer to get the equipment and a fire breaks out in a house with a second story level of 30 feet someone may die. That is why we are buying the truck---to save lives. Not get to fight with someone we don't like.
waiting

Gulfport, MS

#102 Dec 1, 2013
their next meeeting is Tuesday. The echo said At least ONE councilman is HOT about that truck. ONE councilman, not all SEVEN? Really Lonnie? If your gonna screw with Fillingame fine but a new safety equipment like a fire truck?
Psycology 101

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#103 Dec 1, 2013
What you have to deal with is not a person mad about a firetruck, instead it is an individual who is in the middle of a late mid-life reflection.

Many who have never achieved any success in life will rally toward and often achieve success in politics. Usually this is achieved through scare tactics in addition to other methods.

I believe Mr. Falgout has visions of greatness. When people have prolonged periods of idle time they tend to reflect on what they should have done. It also makes them become irrational about how to achieve their goals.

We have several people in politics in our area that fall in the same mold. Lonnie believes he is the answer to all of our problems but he is ill equiped to have real solutions.
faster not slower

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#104 Dec 2, 2013
Has anyone every thought of trying to work on this to get our fire truck faster? Seems fires break out when the weather gets cold and all the lights people run for Christmas. Fight for us, not against us.
ward 6

Vancleave, MS

#105 Dec 3, 2013
faster not slower wrote:
Has anyone every thought of trying to work on this to get our fire truck faster? Seems fires break out when the weather gets cold and all the lights people run for Christmas. Fight for us, not against us.
Do you think Mr. Folgoot get it, or does he want everyone to think a ladder truck was his idea-fire chief has been working on this for years!
Can Ward 6 have a recount
Jess

Gulfport, MS

#106 Dec 5, 2013
I think the fire dept facebook sets it straight just like they did last time Lonnie was lying about them about fire insurance. He should resign and take joey wih him.
wellhum

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#107 Dec 5, 2013
I think Ferrara firetrucks web site says it all. It shows a fire truck in production
for the City of Bay St Louis. The Mayor told the Echo "its not on order" and the Fire Chief said the same. The truck company must be building a custom rig
incase the City counsel approves the purchase. Look at the Sunherald from the other day whats happening to D'Ibervilles City Manager that signed a contract
without Counsel approval.
dummy

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#108 Dec 5, 2013
Ok Jeff go back to your pools, if you talk to the people at ferrara they will tell you , they have been talking and setting up an order for the city no contract has been signed. if you came to the meetings you would remember the council approved the purchase of the fire truck. ya know wards six new truck well i am sure hi will let the rest of the city use it. and along with that just for info if council is going to quote things they should know what they are saying the HGACis the HOUSTON GALVESTON AREA COUNCIL. OMG we didn't realize the power LOonie has he just annexed HOUSTON AND GALVESTON. Simply amazing. now if we can get him to fix OBAMMA care.
well hum wrote:
I think Ferrara firetrucks web site says it all. It shows a fire truck in production
for the City of Bay St Louis. The Mayor told the Echo "its not on order" and the Fire Chief said the same. The truck company must be building a custom rig
incase the City counsel approves the purchase. Look at the Sunherald from the other day whats happening to D'Ibervilles City Manager that signed a contract
lol

Vancleave, MS

#109 Dec 9, 2013
Jess wrote:
I think the fire dept facebook sets it straight just like they did last time Lonnie was lying about them about fire insurance. He should resign and take joey wih him.
Lonnie-you made quite a "splash" in the Echo-3 big stories-WOW! You and Obama seem to have the same M.O. If something goes wrong-Lie and blame someone else-if the rules don't suit you--change them or make new ones that suit you! Yep I think you have a real future in Politics!!![/
Spell check

Houston, TX

#110 Dec 9, 2013
wellhum wrote:
*council
Fact check

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#111 Dec 9, 2013
*Noonan read aloud "Title 25 Chapter 41 Sec. 5" of the open meeting laws and said the council was in violation by having the meeting. It said the public must be given a five-day notice of a meeting. Can you read?

*Stupid.
No Can you Read

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#112 Dec 18, 2013
Fact check wrote:
*Noonan read aloud "Title 25 Chapter 41 Sec. 5" of the open meeting laws and said the council was in violation by having the meeting. It said the public must be given a five-day notice of a meeting. Can you read?
*Stupid.
That is only for teleconference or video meetings

25-41-5. Official meetings of public bodies

(1) All official meetings of any public body, unless otherwise provided in this chapter or in the Constitutions of the United States of America or the State of Mississippi, are declared to be public meetings and shall be open to the public at all times unless declared an executive session as provided in Section 25-41-7.

(2) A public body may conduct any meeting through teleconference or video means. A quorum of a public body as prescribed by law may be at different locations for the purpose of conducting a meeting through teleconference or video means provided participation is available to the general public at one or more public locations specified in the public meeting notice.

(3)(a) Notice of any meetings held pursuant to subsection (2) of this section shall be provided at least five (5) days in advance of the date scheduled for the meeting. The notice shall include the date, time, place and purpose for the meeting and shall identify all locations for the meeting available to the general public. All persons attending the meeting at any of the public meeting locations shall be afforded the same opportunity to address the public body as persons attending the primary or central location. Any interruption in the teleconference or video broadcast of the meeting shall result in the suspension of action at the meeting until repairs are made and public access restored.

(b) Five-day notice shall not be required for teleconference or video meetings continued to address an emergency as provided in subsection (5) of this section or to conclude the agenda of a teleconference or video meeting of the public body for which the proper notice has been given, when the date, time, place and purpose of the continued meeting are set during the meeting prior to adjournment.
thick skin

Gulfport, MS

#113 Dec 18, 2013
please lets deannex my ward-the council man can not read or comprehend what he reads
showed it last night-or impeachment might be the answer
so embarassing
What the truck

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#114 Dec 29, 2013
Is going on. When are we getting our truck Falgout? What is the delay
What the truck

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#115 Dec 29, 2013
You too Joey. You didn't even vote for the truck Traitor. You dodnt give a damn about anyone but your self Joey Selfish bastard
tommy

United States

#116 Nov 25, 2014
time will tell
my o my

United States

#117 Nov 25, 2014
yep
he is going all over Main street telling everyone council farve wants to sell parking lot
voted against side walks in ward three and calls people in that ward and tells them I am your friend
guess he doesn't think anyone will follow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diamondhead Inn needs to be condemned 10 hr Diamondhead Resident 2
News Bay cited for public records delay Jul 28 pianoman 3
Snitches 607 cutaway Jul 21 Yeah 2
Gulf Grove Apartments, Waveland, Mississippi (Apr '12) Jul 14 Glad I Moved 42
News Bay St. Louis residents brace for tax hike (Aug '14) Jul 9 Radioman 21
Drinking Water (Jun '06) Jul 6 BSL visitor 14
who is the cute black girl that works at the bb... May '15 curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pass Christian Mortgages