cellphone man

Biloxi, MS

#61 Sep 18, 2013
DeAnne X wrote:
Please tell me we can deannex at least Lonnie's house. Please. He has made a joke out of our district. He attacks and then finds out he is wrong. His creditablity is lower than Joeys now. That was fast.
go to councilmeeting and see who is on their cell phones during the council meetings. The council urges people in the audience to turn off their cells,how rude..Is their a book on code of conduct, manners-this groups eats and texts the whole meeting-no wonder people can go to coucnil and ramble on and on-what happen to a three minute rule in public council chambers- Maybe their is a How To Conduct Public Meetings handbook-oh I forgot Lonnie was one of these rambling gems-maybe he is getting advice from guess who-the TShirt wearers-how funny ..Wonder who made the money on that idea!
right you are

Gulfport, MS

#62 Sep 25, 2013
cellphone man wrote:
<quoted text>
go to councilmeeting and see who is on their cell phones during the council meetings. The council urges people in the audience to turn off their cells,how rude..Is their a book on code of conduct, manners-this groups eats and texts the whole meeting-no wonder people can go to coucnil and ramble on and on-what happen to a three minute rule in public council chambers- Maybe their is a How To Conduct Public Meetings handbook-oh I forgot Lonnie was one of these rambling gems-maybe he is getting advice from guess who-the TShirt wearers-how funny ..Wonder who made the money on that idea!
how true
in the know

Gulfport, MS

#63 Oct 1, 2013
isn't mr. falgout part of the alliance for good government- here is your sign
ohhh noooo

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#64 Oct 1, 2013
i thought you wrote mr. falgot is a part of the alliance for good government,really him good goverment, oh wait the alliance is not any good so maybe just maybe
in the know wrote:
isn't mr. falgout part of the alliance for good government- here is your sign
faith

Biloxi, MS

#65 Oct 2, 2013
ohhh noooo wrote:
i thought you wrote mr. falgot is a part of the alliance for good government,really him good goverment, oh wait the alliance is not any good so maybe just maybe <quoted text>
If he would read the ten commandments-also the Alliance Good Government would read the ten commandments
WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD IT WOULD BE!
GOD DOES NOT LIKE UGLY
Environmental Issues

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#66 Oct 2, 2013
Did Lonnie rat out Joey for his supposed sandblasting in the bayou? Joey says he was only pressure washing. BTW, how does a councilman afford a 70' fishing boat?
maybe

Biloxi, MS

#67 Oct 3, 2013
Environmental Issues wrote:
Did Lonnie rat out Joey for his supposed sandblasting in the bayou? Joey says he was only pressure washing. BTW, how does a councilman afford a 70' fishing boat?
really
annexed

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#68 Oct 3, 2013
Environmental Issues wrote:
Your waste is their bread and butter
true

Biloxi, MS

#69 Oct 4, 2013
annexed wrote:
<quoted text>
Your waste is their bread and butter
never thought of it that way,
trasher

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#70 Oct 4, 2013
yup we make a killing on trash think about it there is always trash. i heard lonnie sold joey out he said he got a call from one of his peoples. he really drove by and then called EPA
Unindicted Co Conspirator

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#71 Oct 4, 2013
It's his boat... he can do whatever he wants with it.

Besides it's none of your business how he was able to afford a Yacht
i believe that

Ocean Springs, MS

#72 Oct 7, 2013
trasher wrote:
yup we make a killing on trash think about it there is always trash. i heard lonnie sold joey out he said he got a call from one of his peoples. he really drove by and then called EPA
bout right
oh no

Gulfport, MS

#73 Oct 10, 2013
trasher wrote:
wow
Beware

Gulfport, MS

#74 Oct 14, 2013
dont think you are invisible,Mr Goot
visible

Biloxi, MS

#75 Oct 14, 2013
oh he's visible but not as visible as his man for mayor. that one is REAL visible tonight. Look under arrests on the hancockso website and Lonnie's candidate is there. Domestic violence of all things. Maybe Lonie Lana and Libby will bail him out and get some new signs made for next mayor election, use this pretty new photo for those big signs to plaster on the sides of 18 wheelers and street corners. What was it that sign said, something like: Why vote for Less? The question should have been: Why vote for Mike? The answer to that is: Don't! It's as simple as a mug shot.
Nurse Betty

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#76 Oct 15, 2013
visible wrote:
oh he's visible but not as visible as his man for mayor. that one is REAL visible tonight. Look under arrests on the hancockso website and Lonnie's candidate is there. Domestic violence of all things. Maybe Lonie Lana and Libby will bail him out and get some new signs made for next mayor election, use this pretty new photo for those big signs to plaster on the sides of 18 wheelers and street corners. What was it that sign said, something like: Why vote for Less? The question should have been: Why vote for Mike? The answer to that is: Don't! It's as simple as a mug shot.
You are just an ugly person. His arrest has nothing to do with politics.
non violence

Gulfport, MS

#77 Oct 15, 2013
Nurse Betty wrote:
<quoted text>You are just an ugly person. His arrest has nothing to do with politics.
yes, Mr Folgoor really is an ugly person
AGREE

Gulfport, MS

#78 Oct 15, 2013
Nurse Betty wrote:
<quoted text>You are just an ugly person. His arrest has nothing to do with politics.
shame on MR Folgoot shame shame
NOSEY

Gulfport, MS

#79 Oct 15, 2013
AGREE wrote:
<quoted text>
shame on MR Folgoot shame shame
interesting
YEP

Gulfport, MS

#80 Oct 15, 2013
going to the meeting to throw a bone
heard that before-think hard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Browder (Oct '12) Nov 20 Bobcat 3
News Man dies in motorcycle accident in Waveland Nov 7 Bad Boy 1
News Wanted: BP-funded projects that will last decades Oct '16 Mark fat boy 1
Gulf Grove Apartments, Waveland, Mississippi (Apr '12) Oct '16 Dissatisfied 46
News Fireman making most of second chance Oct '16 Fed Up 1
Bay woman sued in alleged assault case (Jan '12) Sep '16 Bsl101 7
Dan Bs "Stopped for the wrong reasons" Sep '16 Befairbsl 2

Pass Christian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance