Bperson

Gulfport, MS

#41 Sep 5, 2013
AND voting to un-annex or whatever you call it should be first on Lonnies agenda. I would support it myself just to stop all this useless bickering. I don't care if I live in the city or not and I don't have any complaints about the mayor but I was just as happy being in the county. Why isn't Lonnie working harder on this issue instead of wasting time raising heck about issues that cant really be fixed?? Let's put this to a vote!
AtoZ person

Gulfport, MS

#42 Sep 6, 2013
Lonnie's ego won't let him believe that so many people know he's a liar and a crap chucker. He thinks one or two people are talking about him when it's dozens and dozens. Like all of the alphabet. LOL
He loves a Headline

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#43 Sep 7, 2013
Mad As Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
My R person: you still on that stump! We asked him as a R joke. Know what, he didn't flinch. Brought two stubs from from two employers: monthly retirement benefits xxx amount, starting Oct of 2012. starting age :62....Lawsuit b.s.: brought it out: 7-0 Supreme Court verdict paying his $3 million medical bills, which he showed us is now a La. State Case Law for others. Its funny R, you stir it up with no name, we ask him: he has yet to NOT produce ANYTHING that pertains to his duties and or your attacks. What's once impressive, not once did he get angry. Just produced it out of HIS TRUCK, let us see it and then went about his business. We know what he has ALREADY done out here and love it. R, you should remain in Waveland and get ready for your alderman campaign. Oh that's right, they know you already.....
I have no idea who "R person" is and I don't even want to know what Your "Stump" comment means. But let me help You understand because, as usual, Mr. Falgout is misleading you (with half trues and outright lies) and from the looks of it You all are easy targets.

In no way did I insinuate that Mr. Falgout was not vested in his pension plan in 1990 when he originally sued Dealers Truck Equipment Co. but, if my calculations are correct, I doubt very seriously he was ready for retirement at age 40. So I stand by my statement that Mr. Falgout, in the true sense of the word, DID NOT RETIRE FROM THE TRANSPORTATION BUSINESS.

You also stated that He said he sued them for his "Medical Bills" if You would have read the papers he was shaking in front of You, You would have noticed that in Supreme Court Document it plainly states "Defendant provided coverage for each of the surgeries performed on Mr. Falgout." So how could he be suing for $3M in medical coverage. I have attached a copy below for Your reading pleasure, I won't just wave it in front of you spewing a bunch of "I did this & I did that" then put it back in my truck. You guys are so gullible!!!!! Why would he have this documentation in his truck anyway?

In closing, You remember the volunteering at the Softball Fields that he boasted about. Ask him how much he was getting paid to Referee those games? Wait we may be on to something here, Refereeing with 75% disability to the lower extremities?

http://statecasefiles.justia.com/documents/lo...
Not Buying it

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#44 Sep 8, 2013
He doesn't look disabled to me. It is shameful when an able bodied person cheat the system.
WOW

Biloxi, MS

#45 Sep 9, 2013
Not Buying it wrote:
He doesn't look disabled to me. It is shameful when an able bodied person cheat the system.
God Bless Bay St Louis
Love Lonnie

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#46 Sep 10, 2013
Stop we all love Lonnie after all we all bought into his Bull S$^T. what a bunch of idiots we are. I am going to change this i will hire more cops just for ward 6. I will get our own fire people assigned to ward 6. I will straighten out city hall, I will I will I will oh that's it I will make a fool out of everyone that voted for me. IMPEACHMENT Lonnie you can not do anything except sit in your chair and all of a sudden agree with everyone.
LMJ

Gulfport, MS

#47 Sep 12, 2013
Here's a bet for anyone wants to take it! Loonie Mikey and Gooey or at least two of them will vote against the budget. They have to so that they can keep complaining that the city's broke and spending money all the wrong ways. They'll use some lame excuses but mark my words it's what they'll do!!! I hear loonie hit the internet email talking about how he cant approve the budget because of buying a fire truck - yes the same fire ladder truck HE been screaming is needed. The mayor made the council make the budget this time so now the LMJ crew have to figure a way to get the responsibility off their back. What a trio. So sad that Mike is in with these people but I guess Eddie has to operate thru little bro to get back in.
waldo

Gulfport, MS

#48 Sep 12, 2013
LMJ wrote:
Here's a bet for anyone wants to take it! Loonie Mikey and Gooey or at least two of them will vote against the budget. They have to so that they can keep complaining that the city's broke and spending money all the wrong ways. They'll use some lame excuses but mark my words it's what they'll do!!! I hear loonie hit the internet email talking about how he cant approve the budget because of buying a fire truck - yes the same fire ladder truck HE been screaming is needed. The mayor made the council make the budget this time so now the LMJ crew have to figure a way to get the responsibility off their back. What a trio. So sad that Mike is in with these people but I guess Eddie has to operate thru little bro to get back in.
Saw him at Main and HWY 90-Telling the Chief how to work an accident-watch out DENardo he will be replacing you soon-he owes a lot of campaign favors
KingOfKweef

Gulfport, MS

#49 Sep 12, 2013
When Loonie opens his mouth, all you hear is a big kwief come out.
Those lips go to flapping and BAM! You can tell that ole kwief is never napping.
He kwiefs here, kwiefs there, he goes a-kwiefing everywhere.
Now Mike has joined the kwiefing game, he's no expert kwiefer but BrotherEddie's teaching him all the same.
Big Joey was a kwiefer since before kwiefing was cool,
Just look at this group of kWEEFing fools!
smelly

Gulfport, MS

#50 Sep 12, 2013
I smell a queieieief!!!
Toothless tiger

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#51 Sep 12, 2013
Deannexation is free. Please ask Joey and Lonnie to make a motion to deannex next month. This will end the abuse being doled out by Bay St Louis. I will assure you it will pass if they are the motion.
Toothless tiger

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#52 Sep 12, 2013
Re-vote on city de-annex passes
By DANIELLE ALTENBURG/ The Brownsville Herald | Updated 7 months ago

Joey Mr. Looney --- please read this and stop the abuse the Bay is doling out. You know we got the votes. Lets roll boyzzzzz

HARLINGEN — The City Commission voted a second time to de-annex about 1,000 acres in West Harlingen Monday night after last week’s agenda item was improperly written.

Monday’s discussion was as controversial as last week, but fewer people attended the special meeting.

The result was the same: commissioners voted 3-2 again to de-annex 1,039 acres that was annexed in 2008. Commissioners Gus Ruiz, Robert Leftwich and Jerry Prepejchal voted to de-annex; Commissioners Kori Marra and Joey Treviño voted against de-annexation.

The de-annexation ordinance requires one more majority vote by the commission before it becomes legal...
Bluster

Gulfport, MS

#53 Sep 13, 2013
Let's see what loonie Joe-ee and mikey will complain about now. They ALL voted to pass a budget that THEY made. THEY approved everything from the number of employees in each department, every employees salary and all employee benefits AND approved every city project, every city bill, every payment the city makes, every item the city charges and the list goes on of what budget THEY made and approved. BUT true to form, in about a month they'll be telling people the city is broke, has too many employees or not enough, or has projects going on no one wants to pay for. They'll start bitchin about what the 'mayor' is or isn't spending, how many employees the city has, who is parttime or fulltime, what wasteful project the city's paying for, who gets paid what and on and on and on. Lets see what they come up with next to contradict what they say and do in their council meetings. LOL.
what the

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#54 Sep 13, 2013
I heard the Police chief went off on Falgut what was that all about, dam one meeting i miss and this was it. I hope someone got it on film.
Yuppers

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#55 Sep 13, 2013
One of the officers told me Falgot was trying to run the police department, and make everyone look bad, uh-mm I do not understand he tried with the fire dept on the rating that back fired now he is going after the mayor through the police department. I don't he figured the chief would bite back.
Check the meaniing

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#56 Sep 13, 2013
I was there and the chief went on about people questioning officers and making it seem like they were miserable and every citizen in our ward was frightened because we do not get police protection. I have been here for a long time, does anyone remember before we annexed, you never saw a deputy unless you called and to get one there it had better be for a major thing. I listened and what I got out of what the chief was saying, when you ask someone a question, don't take the answer and turn it around. He was right in getting mad i talk to a lot of the officers and they are hard working people. and they should not be used in someones private vendetta. He said action like that causes the officer to get concerned and it leads to a moral problem. that is what was said he pointed a finger at a certain council member, but did not say he was causing a moral problem in the police department, actions like that cause it. So I give him the credit for trying to protect his officers and yes he was protecting the mayor also, too bad I am sure the council will fire him for that.
Bubbee

Gulfport, MS

#57 Sep 13, 2013
Lonnie can't seem to get anything right. Woe is us, we're losing our fire rate and insurance is skyrocketing - this week I think, according to him, but we'll know better after he meets with the rate people so he can be involved in making a plan to give us a chance not to lose our fire rate. Thank God he's here to help out that simple minded woman running that there fire department or we all gonna be paying fire insurance thru the nose. There's a rash of break in's in his neighborhood the last few months - 2 to be exact. Crime is just skyrocketing in Shoreline and several more police are needed just to patrol that area of town. Good thing Lonnie's here to give that incompetent police chief a hand in enforcing laws and making some strategy to keep Shoreline crime free. Last month he said the city has too many employees and may have to lay people off. I think he's confused himself, or maybe Big JB keeps him confused. Could be tho that Big Eddie and Mikey and JB are confusing him and each other! According to Lonnie and his wife Libby everything is horrible with the Bay. No police protection no fire protection, no grass cutting. Sounds to me like the de-annexing is what they should do!! Then they can go back to waiting on sheriffs deputies to come from the north end of the county, wait to have fires or heart attacks until the volunteer firemen get off from work to be available ,and wait on the county to cut the grass and pave their roads just like they did before. Wait! I'm confused myself! If the county did such a better job than the bay, why were so many roads UNpaved when the Bay annexed Shoreline?? You'd think after decades of paying those county taxes the place should've been in tip-top shape!! Oh hang on here...this must be what happened: somebody removed the asphalt and dug those roads back down below sea level the day before the annexation took effect (betcha it was the evil Fillingame or dumb ass public works head honcho!). Yep, sounds like they'd be a lot better off going back to the county. So how do we make this happen for them?
Jessie james

Jackson, MS

#58 Sep 15, 2013
Waveland Resident wrote:
I am just curious. A few weeks ago the citizens in the Waveland shoreline park were complaining about Waveland not doing anything for them and they got more from the county. IT was on that crazy breaking news facebook page. Funny to me that citizens from Bay St Louis were commenting that they should go to the meetings and demand for their ditches to be cut and more services. Which IMO, they think the area. But on the site, they are saying they didn't get anything from the county and should appreciate what the do get from the city. My question is why is the annexed Bay area any different from the Waveland annexed area. Everyone always wasnt to condemn Waveland and the Bay is not different. Just cracks me up.
As a taxpaying citizen of Waveland, if it is so bad, then petition to be de-annexed. I am sure you could get alot of signatures including the existing citizens in Waveland and the Bay. Then you can see how much the County did for you. If the County did so much, why is Waveland going to spending $400k in street paving in the annexed area. IF they were so good, the streets would already be paved.
thank you!! Sick of hearing all there whining. But I like the nice building the county built on the beach in bsl. Now they ought to build one in waveland and clermont. Don't do for one what you can't do for all. But I guess they are broke.
typical

Gulfport, MS

#59 Sep 16, 2013
Check the meaniing wrote:
I was there and the chief went on about people questioning officers and making it seem like they were miserable and every citizen in our ward was frightened because we do not get police protection. I have been here for a long time, does anyone remember before we annexed, you never saw a deputy unless you called and to get one there it had better be for a major thing. I listened and what I got out of what the chief was saying, when you ask someone a question, don't take the answer and turn it around. He was right in getting mad i talk to a lot of the officers and they are hard working people. and they should not be used in someones private vendetta. He said action like that causes the officer to get concerned and it leads to a moral problem. that is what was said he pointed a finger at a certain council member, but did not say he was causing a moral problem in the police department, actions like that cause it. So I give him the credit for trying to protect his officers and yes he was protecting the mayor also, too bad I am sure the council will fire him for that.
Really you were there-the chief did call out Folgoot-
and everything the chief called him out on is true
can we vote again in WARD 6-huh can we
DeAnne X

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#60 Sep 16, 2013
Please tell me we can deannex at least Lonnie's house. Please. He has made a joke out of our district. He attacks and then finds out he is wrong. His creditablity is lower than Joeys now. That was fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size) in Hope. ... (Feb '06) Jun 28 Bruce 124
Looking for George & Nikki Landry Jun 28 C E Lowe 2
News Bay cited for public records delay (Jul '15) Jun 24 BTPFTP 4
News Suspect in shootout with deputies facing new fe... Jun 21 nicole 1
Gulf Grove Apartments, Waveland, Mississippi (Apr '12) Jun 17 doug 45
Kenny Fial Jun 13 IKR 1
My poyadous<3 (Jul '12) Jun 10 Hancock Man 13

Pass Christian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance