GrandStanding

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#21 Aug 25, 2013
So what was the outcome of Lonnie's meeting?
I was there

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#22 Aug 26, 2013
Yupper I was there should of been somewhere else. What a farce were does he get his information from. It appears to me he thinks he is the law maker for ward 6. he needs to remember we put him there i mean YOU put him there. Figured he was on the up and up at first but boy. He has more meetings then the pope. Just want him to know i have alot of family that live as he says THEM DOWNTOWN. What happened to us Lonnie . all you that are lacking aLittle you need to back up and really look at the whole picture. HE DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE JUST A MOUTH.He is going to get everything done well I guess we better open our pocketbooks.
bulbo

Gulfport, MS

#23 Aug 26, 2013
Lonnie thinks he so smart. LOL!!! Telling people about all kinds of things he says he knows, but we know he's so far off track he's funny as he11. LOL!! Watch and see, all his big phone calls and big meetings, but all he gets is wrong information to spread to his little group of followers!! lol!!!!!!!!!!
OMG

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#24 Aug 26, 2013
Can someone please tell me how to de-annex the new areas. Seriously. Lets start the drive tonight.
Please tell me

Gulfport, MS

#25 Aug 28, 2013
OMG wrote:
Can someone please tell me how to de-annex the new areas. Seriously. Lets start the drive tonight.
oh please let's de-annex- how do we do it
maybe we can sell t-shirts to de-annex
YES YES

Gulfport, MS

#26 Aug 28, 2013
Please tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
oh please let's de-annex- how do we do it
maybe we can sell t-shirts to de-annex
OH YES! Count me in-
and if he is so transparent, why didn't he invite all to his meeting
the chief, the mayor, the fire chief, city clerk,all councilmen/woman-all city employees-IF Lonnie talks about them they (employees or elected officials) should attend..
Lonnie did a lot of talking behind the backs of a lot of people
I was there!

And Yes this meeting was held in a place of worship?

God Bless the Bay-
FootNmouth

Gulfport, MS

#27 Aug 28, 2013
oh wow. check the latest on the bsl fire facebook. Looks like Lonnie has shoved his foot up his mouth for sure. Cant wait to see how he explaines this one bet he'll say all his phone calls made it all happen & theyd never done it without him. He didnt even have any idea this had happened ALL without him! 4 days ago he was telling us a line of crap and making people believe he knows it all. If he was so full of _hit about this how much else is he full of _hit about????? thanks for nothing Lonnie.
BIGmouth

Gulfport, MS

#28 Aug 28, 2013
Give this man a break he can't help it. It's a birth defect causing him these problems. His rectum is where his mouth should've been. This causes a condition known as diarrhea of the mouth. When's he holding the next bash-the-city-I-know-it-all-an d-I-make-it-all-happen ward 6 meeting and will it be at the distinguished reverend's church again? Some people pay good money for that kind of raunchy entertainment but his is free!
ohno

Gulfport, MS

#29 Aug 29, 2013
he's confused but determined to stir up problems. why doesn't he just try to help instead of try to attack the city? its really too bad because I know he would work hard but his heart isn't in the right place. And why is Eddie Farve back in the pic? Eddy weems mike farve Lonnie rod ward joey. What a gang. Dissapointed that eddie has stooped this low.
River Rat Lady

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#30 Aug 29, 2013
FootNmouth wrote:
oh wow. check the latest on the bsl fire facebook. Looks like Lonnie has shoved his foot up his mouth for sure. Cant wait to see how he explaines this one bet he'll say all his phone calls made it all happen & theyd never done it without him. He didnt even have any idea this had happened ALL without him! 4 days ago he was telling us a line of crap and making people believe he knows it all. If he was so full of _hit about this how much else is he full of _hit about????? thanks for nothing Lonnie.
No, he complimented the fire dept. for tackling the problems they could and the Chief told him thanks and SHE wishes she could do more about the hydrant situation which WAS noted again on the report, in addition to the aerial ladder truck which he and the Council is looking into. I was there last night and was impressed by both the Chief and Mr. Lonnie's openness about the things still needed. There was no cameras, meeting not recorded etc. I think he made his point during campaign and she responded. I thought it was good cooperation. Folks, people can compromise. Salute to both of them.
He loves a Headline

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#31 Aug 29, 2013
Lonnie as usual is getting his name in the paper every chance he gets. Last time bringing a headline to the Sea Coast Echo about Golf Carts....What a butt head, he didn't have any thing headline worthy so he created a headline. He loves the spot light.

During his (or should I say Libby/Chuck/Sam's) campaign He swore the SKY Was Falling and We would not have a our 5 Fire Rating. Well we have our 5 rating renewed (just as the Chief promised) and I am sure He will say that He went to some meetings and made some calls to make that happen as well.

Please remember everyone He is a LIAR.....He lied about his work history (retired form Transportation Business) on his political resume. How soon we forget He sued his former employer and has been living off of them since. Now he is living off "The Taxpayer" for yet another free ride.

We have to get rid our officials of people like him.
LoneeLize

Gulfport, MS

#32 Aug 30, 2013
River Rat Lady wrote:
<quoted text>No, he complimented the fire dept. for tackling the problems they could and the Chief told him thanks and SHE wishes she could do more about the hydrant situation which WAS noted again on the report, in addition to the aerial ladder truck which he and the Council is looking into. I was there last night and was impressed by both the Chief and Mr. Lonnie's openness about the things still needed. There was no cameras, meeting not recorded etc. I think he made his point during campaign and she responded. I thought it was good cooperation. Folks, people can compromise. Salute to both of them.
First off, he couldn't very well say "OH SHIT, I was wrong!" so I guess a compliment was his only option. And any council meetings are recorded and are public record. Lonnies meetings may not be recorded OR public record, but people do share what he says. He should have complimented the fire chief after everything he's publicly said about her, saying how she told him he was wrong about the fire rating (goolly, she was right!) and about how he said her looking into a fire truck was 'johnny come lately', meaning she only looked into it after HE said the fire bureau was going to raise our rates. The fire chief said they've been trying to get a fire truck with a grant for 3 years now and I bet she can back that up with black and white proof, so how does he come off saying this was some new idea HE came up with?? Maybe HE should talk to HER next time he needs to know something about the fire department instead of listening to his cronies who as usual are wrong with their information. Maybe he should talk to all of the department heads or the mayor if he needs to know something instead of chasing his tail and wasting peoples time trying to accomplish things that's already been tried. He has no clue at all about whats been done, what has to be done or how to do it. Hes tried to convince everyone that the mayor has sat on his ass doing nothing, or as Libbie says: things don't make it past his desk, and he keeps getting proved wrong. How idiotic can any two people look??
Mona

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#33 Aug 31, 2013
LoneeLize wrote:
<quoted text> First off, he couldn't very well say "OH SHIT, I was wrong!" so I guess a compliment was his only option. And any council meetings are recorded and are public record. Lonnies meetings may not be recorded OR public record, but people do share what he says. He should have complimented the fire chief after everything he's publicly said about her, saying how she told him he was wrong about the fire rating (goolly, she was right!) and about how he said her looking into a fire truck was 'johnny come lately', meaning she only looked into it after HE said the fire bureau was going to raise our rates. The fire chief said they've been trying to get a fire truck with a grant for 3 years now and I bet she can back that up with black and white proof, so how does he come off saying this was some new idea HE came up with?? Maybe HE should talk to HER next time he needs to know something about the fire department instead of listening to his cronies who as usual are wrong with their information. Maybe he should talk to all of the department heads or the mayor if he needs to know something instead of chasing his tail and wasting peoples time trying to accomplish things that's already been tried. He has no clue at all about whats been done, what has to be done or how to do it. Hes tried to convince everyone that the mayor has sat on his ass doing nothing, or as Libbie says: things don't make it past his desk, and he keeps getting proved wrong. How idiotic can any two people look??
At least he is visible unlike most ofb the council people.
nan

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#34 Aug 31, 2013
Mona wrote:
<quoted text>At least he is visible unlike most ofb the council people.
Correct. When was the last time you heard Seal or Compretta question except raises for employees.
bub

Gulfport, MS

#35 Aug 31, 2013
Just what we need - a 'visible' idiot. Then while he's being a visible idiot he's not 'questioning' things - he's telling lies, and he just got caught really big in several that he's been telling, especially about the fire issue. There is a difference between asking questions to find out how things work and making statements that aren't true. The most sensible thing he could do to save face is say he was wrong. That's all, just say Ooops, I was sure wrong about that! There now- that wasn't that hard was it?
disillusioned

Biloxi, MS

#36 Sep 4, 2013
i was not able to attend the meeting last night, but heard none of the things that Falgoot said he was going to do at his town hall meeting -he did NOT do at the Council meeting last night.;..think he is lossing his followers-lost me!
Clueless

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#37 Sep 5, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>We were annexed without a vote. We pay taxes to pay for your beautification We are part of the city and your taxes and your street lights must help pay for our improvements. You took us and now you have us.
Not true. You can get your member of the Counsel to make a motion to Deannex any every month if you want. We didn't vote to annex you our Mayor and Councel did.
Mad As Hell

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#38 Sep 5, 2013
He loves a Headline wrote:
Lonnie as usual is getting his name in the paper every chance he gets. Last time bringing a headline to the Sea Coast Echo about Golf Carts....What a butt head, he didn't have any thing headline worthy so he created a headline. He loves the spot light.
During his (or should I say Libby/Chuck/Sam's) campaign He swore the SKY Was Falling and We would not have a our 5 Fire Rating. Well we have our 5 rating renewed (just as the Chief promised) and I am sure He will say that He went to some meetings and made some calls to make that happen as well.
Please remember everyone He is a LIAR.....He lied about his work history (retired form Transportation Business) on his political resume. How soon we forget He sued his former employer and has been living off of them since. Now he is living off "The Taxpayer" for yet another free ride.
We have to get rid our officials of people like him.
My R person: you still on that stump! We asked him as a R joke. Know what, he didn't flinch. Brought two stubs from from two employers: monthly retirement benefits xxx amount, starting Oct of 2012. starting age :62....Lawsuit b.s.: brought it out: 7-0 Supreme Court verdict paying his $3 million medical bills, which he showed us is now a La. State Case Law for others. Its funny R, you stir it up with no name, we ask him: he has yet to NOT produce ANYTHING that pertains to his duties and or your attacks. What's once impressive, not once did he get angry. Just produced it out of HIS TRUCK, let us see it and then went about his business. We know what he has ALREADY done out here and love it. R, you should remain in Waveland and get ready for your alderman campaign. Oh that's right, they know you already.....
disillusioned

Biloxi, MS

#39 Sep 5, 2013
Mad As Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
My R person: you still on that stump! We asked him as a R joke. Know what, he didn't flinch. Brought two stubs from from two employers: monthly retirement benefits xxx amount, starting Oct of 2012. starting age :62....Lawsuit b.s.: brought it out: 7-0 Supreme Court verdict paying his $3 million medical bills, which he showed us is now a La. State Case Law for others. Its funny R, you stir it up with no name, we ask him: he has yet to NOT produce ANYTHING that pertains to his duties and or your attacks. What's once impressive, not once did he get angry. Just produced it out of HIS TRUCK, let us see it and then went about his business. We know what he has ALREADY done out here and love it. R, you should remain in Waveland and get ready for your alderman campaign. Oh that's right, they know you already.....
and people are getting to know you!
Bperson

Gulfport, MS

#40 Sep 5, 2013
I don't know who your R person is, but this B person has to comment here. Lonnie has made many people very disappointed with all of his blustering about what is wrong, what needs to be done, what things (Libby) haven't 'made it past the mayors desk' only for us who believed most of what he said now question most all of it now that we know better. We've heard a whole lot of things that sure did sound good when Lonnie said them, but going to meetings and researching has led only to our finding out that #1- Lonnie refuses to believe anything most of the people in the city hall admin tell him, even when he's shown black and white proof.#2- Hysteria over the fire rating was one of several things Lonnie was promoting, even though many of us heard or read what the fire official tried telling him. Turns out, she was right, even all the while Lonnie insisting she was attacking him and telling him he was wrong. Not to mention his criticizing the fire chief to the public is really BAD form for a council member, and all his talk about her AFTER he voted to approve her for the fire official position. More double talk.#3- Lonnie gathers with the likes of Joey, Leblanc, ward and thorp. What a crew. ANYONE who puts stock in anything these guys say DOES NOT have the best interests of the city in mind. They sit in barrooms and tell fish stories as big as I've ever heard. Now ward 6 can scream and stomp all they want, you can't get blood out of a turnip, or rock or whatever you want to say. Money isn't there to pave all the roads, and the grass cutting complaints are a joke. Who the hell can cut grass with a huge tractor without getting it stuck in the below sea level ditches? Not one of these people is trying to HELP or work WITH the city people, not one. Everything is henny penny, conspiracies, plotting and schemeing with these people. Never anything helpful. If they would give that a try, everyone might start seeing positive results by working TOGETHER, not stirring up s4it. BUT, that's not lonnieJoeyWardThorp style so I doubt it'll happen. Too bad really, they all probably have something good to contribute but they're too busy being on the attack.
Mad As Hell wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size) in Hope. ... (Feb '06) Tue Bruce 124
Looking for George & Nikki Landry Tue C E Lowe 2
News Bay cited for public records delay (Jul '15) Jun 24 BTPFTP 4
News Suspect in shootout with deputies facing new fe... Jun 21 nicole 1
Gulf Grove Apartments, Waveland, Mississippi (Apr '12) Jun 17 doug 45
Kenny Fial Jun 13 IKR 1
My poyadous<3 (Jul '12) Jun 10 Hancock Man 13

Pass Christian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance