|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Irate And Uncut wrote:
Can someone tell me what's this hype about the police chief's wrong doings?
He lied under oath before The Civil Service Court and should be taken down in the near future. Never screw over employees who tape conversations and save evidence to support their actions. The Mayor and his henchmen got caught.
Bay Proud

Bay Saint Louis, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Easy now. Boudan is the most relevant person in the race. Whoever he endorses will be elected mayor.
quarter

Bay Saint Louis, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Penny reading your post wondering if you were there during the court, i have been asking questions but am unable to get answers. If he lied then didn't the other witnesses lie, the judge, district attorney, assistant chief, three police officers? Do you think the chief made them? You said the employees have tapes and evidence they saved. that is a good thing but can't they be violating a law in keeping evidence? Lots to think about I do think it is a conspicery, hiddng there somewere. Ihear that the court has not come back with their findings yet, is that so? Keep us informed
FYI

Bay Saint Louis, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Les Fillingame is nothing but a Narcissistic, Two-Faced,, Lying piece of. CRAP....and those are his good qualities!!!
no way

Biloxi, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

FYI wrote:
Les Fillingame is nothing but a Narcissistic, Two-Faced,, Lying piece of. CRAP....and those are his good qualities!!!
I think you just describd Lonnie "the fact" Fowlgut-
Same ole crap

Bay Saint Louis, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Everbody knows Pool man has his agenda and money.
Les has run several business's and should have made a great deal of money. Who is paying for Mike how long has the out of work teacher, and why did he lose his job? Where is his money coming from?
Please Eddy run.
BayRat

Gulfport, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Same ole crap wrote:
Everbody knows Pool man has his agenda and money.
Les has run several business's and should have made a great deal of money. Who is paying for Mike how long has the out of work teacher, and why did he lose his job? Where is his money coming from?
Please Eddy run.
Agendas, other jobs, making money, Eddy(?) run..........all of that talk amounts to ??? You have 3 choices: Les, Mike, Jeff....that's it, those 3. Not Eddie, not Joe or Tom or Suzie. If you're having a hard time deciding who to vote for you probably shouldn't be voting.
Old School

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

This is the blog from 4 years ago, please go to the new one, if there is one, lol. Tired of scrolling through 3,000 comments

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 200
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pass Christian Discussions

Search the Pass Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bay Harbor Opens 1 hr Old Guy 12
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 9 hr researcher 1,966
Report: Waveland mayor first in state to public... 19 hr dude too 7
Oust the POA (May '13) 20 hr Changediamondhead 8
Auditor: Bay St. Louis' funding reserves dwindling Mon Coming Home 21
Gulf Grove Apartments, Waveland, Mississippi (Apr '12) Jul 24 wow 17
Holmes retiring after 40 years at archives agency Jul 24 Jim 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pass Christian Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000