Race on for Office of Bay St Louis Mayor
TRIXIE

Gulfport, MS

#3991 Sep 8, 2009
all u is jus animals. every last dam one of you . get a life and get on with it. bust this move u moronic sho nuff 4sure beeeatch! got your ice right here. I start work next week and it aint for longo pongo. you cant touch this! tell shirley i say "how you momma durrrin?"
NO DIFFERENT

Gulfport, MS

#3992 Sep 9, 2009
OUR NEW MAYOR is doing the same thing MR. WEEMS PROMISED to do - HIRE FRIENDS and FAMILY. At least MR. WEEMS was UPFRONT and HONEST about it!!!! NOT FILLINGAME - He is full of PROMISES PROMISES!!He has made so many he can't keep up!! YOU FILLINGAME FOLKS beat up WEEMS for just this stuff and now you are sitting by on the sidelines while FILLIGAME hires and appoints all his CRONIES!!!!! YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT than WEEMS and his SUPPORTERS!!!!!!! SHAME SHAME FILLINGAME - YOU OWE this community MORE we should not have to pay for the "FRIENDS and FAMILY" plan.
Short Baggy Pants

Gulfport, MS

#3993 Sep 9, 2009
Looks like short baggy pants and dirty white tennis shoes may be going to work as our new county administrator. Let the fun begin!!!!
Dough Dough Bird

Gulfport, MS

#3994 Sep 10, 2009
NO DIFFERENT wrote:
OUR NEW MAYOR is doing the same thing MR. WEEMS PROMISED to do - HIRE FRIENDS and FAMILY. At least MR. WEEMS was UPFRONT and HONEST about it!!!! NOT FILLINGAME - He is full of PROMISES PROMISES!!He has made so many he can't keep up!! YOU FILLINGAME FOLKS beat up WEEMS for just this stuff and now you are sitting by on the sidelines while FILLIGAME hires and appoints all his CRONIES!!!!! YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT than WEEMS and his SUPPORTERS!!!!!!! SHAME SHAME FILLINGAME - YOU OWE this community MORE we should not have to pay for the "FRIENDS and FAMILY" plan.
Duh...You been payin for that same plan for 20 years, and NOW you want to cry foul? Hah!! That shit is funny! Was it was "OK" if Weems did it, or Lisa, or Tad, or Mayley, or Chet?? Shat, child, what u think politics is all about? Eddie Farve left a pile of shit for the incoming mayor no matter who it was, like hiring the THRID family member into the city before he left office, at extravigant wages - yeah, two in the building department and one in the fire department - none of which have ANY qualifiactions or experience for the job. So go on and critizise your new mayor as he wades his way through the sea of smelly sewage left by 20 years of corrupt government. Maybe Fillingames "friends and family" plan will at least include people who will try to do a good job for the city unlike the former mayors plan of nepotisim and inflated wages for family members.
who

Gulfport, MS

#3995 Sep 10, 2009
Short Baggy Pants wrote:
Looks like short baggy pants and dirty white tennis shoes may be going to work as our new county administrator. Let the fun begin!!!!
who is dirty tennis shoes?
old guy

Gulfport, MS

#3996 Sep 10, 2009
So cause Eddie did it it is ok for the new mayor to do it. I thought he was going to streamline the new governmnet not crookline it. I thougt Lessy boy was going to do a good job but now I sees things much more differnt. This city stuff is not looking good they are looking bad.
Dough Dough Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh...You been payin for that same plan for 20 years, and NOW you want to cry foul? Hah!! That shit is funny! Was it was "OK" if Weems did it, or Lisa, or Tad, or Mayley, or Chet?? Shat, child, what u think politics is all about? Eddie Farve left a pile of shit for the incoming mayor no matter who it was, like hiring the THRID family member into the city before he left office, at extravigant wages - yeah, two in the building department and one in the fire department - none of which have ANY qualifiactions or experience for the job. So go on and critizise your new mayor as he wades his way through the sea of smelly sewage left by 20 years of corrupt government. Maybe Fillingames "friends and family" plan will at least include people who will try to do a good job for the city unlike the former mayors plan of nepotisim and inflated wages for family members.
funny boy old guy

Biloxi, MS

#3997 Sep 11, 2009
you had 20 damn years to complain, but you doin it now with a new mayor cleanin up behind 20 years of crap. you is too funny. at least "lessy boy" as you say has people that want the BEST for the city, unlike the past short baggy pants that just wanted the best for him and his cronies and family members. hiring his son at some extravigant salary before he leaves office makeing that the THIRD family member (that would be his son and 2 stepsons) he hired on to the city that had ZERO qualifiactions for the jobs they got. Go complain somewhere else where people dont know the real score and will believe your disgruntled complaining.
Des

Saint Paul, MN

#3998 Sep 11, 2009
I cannot believe you guys are still posting crap on here. Can't we just all move on?? If you don't like what Mayor Les is doing then can you please go find him yourself?? I'll tell you where he lives if you don't know your way to city hall! What's the deal about airing out your crap on here about some half assed nonsense? I may not agree with some things Mayor Les is doing but for the most part he is doing a great job for having to plow through 20 years worth of crap! Step it up and let THE MAYOR know how you feel.

For whomever accused me and my mom of the recent posts: You can go to hell with your accusations. I have no problems signing off with my name.....

Des
Catching Up

Saint Louis, MO

#3999 Sep 12, 2009
The criticisms of Les ring hollow and bitter. The bottom line is that for the first time in many, many years, BSL has a mayor who is openly communicating and forcing accountability. For example, check out this article in the Sea Coast Echo:

http://208.62.60.4/40/article_ 3570.shtml

Eddie was at least four years behind on financial audits of the city, but Les is pushing them forward. And he is pressing forward with improvements in city planning, such as the cooperating with the Corps on the sea wall and planning the marina. So far Les has been great for the city. Will he make the occasional stumble? No doubt. But you characters who are just making up stories about him need to get a grip on reality.

No doubt this post will start a flurry of illiterate insults.

Since: Mar 09

Bay St Louis, MS

#4000 Sep 13, 2009
Catching Up wrote:
The criticisms of Les ring hollow and bitter. The bottom line is that for the first time in many, many years, BSL has a mayor who is openly communicating and forcing accountability. For example, check out this article in the Sea Coast Echo:
http://208.62.60.4/40/article_ 3570.shtml
Eddie was at least four years behind on financial audits of the city, but Les is pushing them forward. And he is pressing forward with improvements in city planning, such as the cooperating with the Corps on the sea wall and planning the marina. So far Les has been great for the city. Will he make the occasional stumble? No doubt. But you characters who are just making up stories about him need to get a grip on reality.
No doubt this post will start a flurry of illiterate insults.
I guess forcing accountability does not apply to everybody, because the new mayor has refused to force the police chief to be accountable for his wrong doings.
Catching Up

New York, NY

#4001 Sep 14, 2009
If you really have evidence of wrong-doing such that you are making allegations about it on-line, then don't you have an obligation to go to the MS Attorney General or to federal law enforcement? Or are you grousing?
In The Know

United States

#4002 Sep 14, 2009
Charles Oliver just started working for the city of BSL TODAY! He is a building official?!?!? Now HE & his SON are both on the CITY PAYROLL! It REALLY DOES PAY to be on the RIGHT TEAM!
Fat Momma

Gulfport, MS

#4003 Sep 14, 2009
I can't believe Charles Oliver is working for the city. What is our new mayor thinking? First he puts Rhonda on some board then their son is hired to help Jimmy and now Charles. Give me a break. Talk about political payback.
I KnowUFat Momma

Biloxi, MS

#4004 Sep 15, 2009
Political Payback? Funny you are, like "political payback" isn't a given in politics. Go get some schoolin somewhere, cause Lisa, Tad and Weems sure had some jobs promised to a hell of a lot of people. I KNOW that Joey promised jobs to many people, one of them being Mr Oliver as a building offical of some sort. So maybe Joey is seeing that HIS politiacal promises is being upheld. SOunds to me like he was covering all his bases JUST IN CASE his "boy" Weems didn't win and thats what a smart politician does (go look up POLITICS 101). I dont personaly know mr oliver, but i DO KNOW that he is a contractor or builder and he at least knows a heck of a lot more about building than Eddie farves son Jamie who he hired as a building "OFFICIAL" at 35K a year before he left office, or eddie farves stepson seth that he hired as a FIREMAN that had NO training in that job or his stepson JOSH as a building official that had NO TRAINING IN THAT JOB.
I think you all need to head on over to Main Street to Eddies house and question what the hell HE was doing leaving this kind of crappy mess and big slaries for untrained people. Sounds to me like Eddie stacked the deck pretty good to screw over the incoming mayor. Why dont yall question any of that shit? or is it more fun to question the new kid on the block left holding the bedpan and trying to clean the mess up? More power to the new mayor to hire people who will support him and his adminestration and do the best for the city. That's a huge difference in what the old mayor did, hiring his pimps and yes men who had ZERO QUALIFICATIONS for any job he GAVE them. It may not be perfect but it's better than anyone here has seen in the last 20 years.
DamRiteItDoes

Biloxi, MS

#4005 Sep 15, 2009
In The Know wrote:
Charles Oliver just started working for the city of BSL TODAY! He is a building official?!?!? Now HE & his SON are both on the CITY PAYROLL! It REALLY DOES PAY to be on the RIGHT TEAM!
U dam rite it pays to be on the rite team. Guess a lot of people should have figured that one out a several months ago. In anything in life have you ever seen where it ever "payed" to be on "the WRONG team"??? Lol...
Hire the who

Biloxi, MS

#4006 Sep 15, 2009
Fillingamer is a frackin idiot!! He should have hired all the people who called him "eddies boy" and said that his wife is a gambler and said that his childrens are uneducated and live off of him. He should have hired onto his city staff the people who wanted to fire all the people that helped les in his campaign. What a stupid ass the filligamers are! Les would do hisself good to hire them that said he wasn't worth a shit and that he stole their yard signs and ate up their moon pies and drank up Weemses RC colas.
Hell if it were me i'd look them people up and go out of MY way to hire them right on as part of my plan to make bay saint louis a better place to live and WORK, cause any idiot can see they mean well for Les and the city!!!
My granny always said that being on the wrong team wasn't always so bad, it was the shit you talked to them that ends up beatin yo ass that might just do you in! Dang it if she werent right on that one! Granny always knew best, God love her!
i guess that some may say that Les is makin a big ole mistake hirin the people who try to help and will be loyal to him and the city, and instead he should be hirin the people that threatened him and his family and his supporters that worked their asses off for him...but if you think that then you in for a big surprise in the real world, or you is just plain stupid.

Bless you're little heart if you really think that hiring those who are against you is a "good thing"!!
pathetic

Ocean Springs, MS

#4007 Sep 15, 2009
hasn't Charles Oliver been the contractor on Eddie's house on main street for like 3 years now?
Irate And Uncut

United States

#4008 Sep 15, 2009
Can someone tell me what's this hype about the police chief's wrong doings?
SukErz

Gulfport, MS

#4009 Mar 5, 2013
So how's all these pages of misinformation been workin out for all you lyin connivin fools? Ready to try it again for the next election so you can be and look as stupid as you were last election time? O wait, i bet PoolMan or Loonie gonna save the day again with Boo-deens help and Weems?? I gonna LUV watchin you waste your money on ur campaigns?? LOL!!!
canubelieveit

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#4010 Mar 5, 2013
hear pool man and mike were at counsel meeting
tonight,trying to confirm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EMA director: 'People listened, the plan worked' Nov 10 dusty 2
New girl Nov 9 Laybay 1
Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size) in Hope. ... (Feb '06) Nov 3 Denniegmahan 9898 126
News His church in Mississippi welcomes LGBTQ people... Oct '17 LGBT Superhero 7
looking for old friends (Aug '16) Oct '17 his messenger 8
Bay St. Louis - Beach Blvd during Gustav (Sep '08) Sep '17 wilkersonphotography 6
Kiln Music Selection (Aug '12) Sep '17 Musikologist 17

Pass Christian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pass Christian Mortgages