Pass Senior killed in train accident

Pass Senior killed in train accident

There are 28 comments on the WLOX-TV Biloxi story from Apr 25, 2009, titled Pass Senior killed in train accident. In it, WLOX-TV Biloxi reports that:

A Pass Christian High School student is dead after a train struck her car. Early this morning, 17-year-old Dariane Cameron was killed when a train struck her car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLOX-TV Biloxi.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Johnnie Davidson

Tchula, MS

#22 May 15, 2009
even though our relationship only lasted for a lil' ova 2 months u wer da 1 i luvd wit all my heart & it was very emotional 4 me wen i went 2 ur funeral. js seeing u n dat casket made me cry my heart out & dem putn u n da ground. like i said n message #13 i will neva 4get u baby. u was da queen of my life & i will neva 4get dat. da way u made us smile, laugh, and influenced our lives. its still hard on me movin on wit my life but its gonna take a while and i love u. c u sumday soon baby
abc

Gulfport, MS

#23 Jun 13, 2009
r.i.p.doe-doe still cryin 2day ♥ u stay strong jordyn
danesha ellis

Moss Point, MS

#24 Oct 12, 2009
Hey,
Dariana was a really sweet girl.She was my cousin i should know.I remember one time when we were little she dared me and her sister Jordyn to run around my great-grandma's house naked........and of course we did it.(LOL) She was truely amazing i will always have her in my heart.
She is truely missed every single day.

R.I.P. DOE-DOE
kelli brown

Biloxi, MS

#25 Dec 27, 2009
i love her i am her 1 cuz i rember when we went to pick pomkins take pic give hugs play around i know she is right beside me she is with god and watting 4 all of us i love her so much she is the best cuz in the world!!!!!!!!
Kaitlyn d

Diamondhead, MS

#26 Apr 25, 2010
I didn't know you like everybody else did but I knew you a little.you are a great person in and out. I think to myself how something like this could happen to somebody nice and pretty like you but know your in a better place we all wish to. See you up there one day
Johnnie Davidson

Tchula, MS

#27 Apr 8, 2011
from Gulfport, MS
Kirstie Anderson

Saltillo, TN

#28 Oct 9, 2012
It's so ard to beleve that it will make four yers net April that you have left us. Everyone still feels the pain like it was just yesterday. You have been missedso much down here. Looking at Jordyn, i see you more and more. She is becoming such a beautiful && smart young lady. Save us all a spotup there with you Dariane. We will be coming home oneday to be with you.(: <3
natasha boyd

Canton, MS

#29 May 9, 2013
I find myself reading this article more often than not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sound Off for Nov. 29: Why not turn skate park ... Dec 1 mark1957 1
How Corrupt Is the Hancock County Sheriff's Dep... (Jan '07) Nov 27 Whytry7777 854
News Lagasse seeks re-election for Justice Court judge (Apr '07) Nov 22 notimpressed 12
News EMA director: 'People listened, the plan worked' Nov '17 dusty 2
New girl Nov '17 Laybay 1
Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size) in Hope. ... (Feb '06) Nov '17 Denniegmahan 9898 126
News His church in Mississippi welcomes LGBTQ people... Oct '17 LGBT Superhero 7

Pass Christian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pass Christian Mortgages