Pass Senior killed in train accident

Pass Senior killed in train accident

There are 28 comments on the WLOX-TV Biloxi story from Apr 25, 2009, titled Pass Senior killed in train accident. In it, WLOX-TV Biloxi reports that:

A Pass Christian High School student is dead after a train struck her car. Early this morning, 17-year-old Dariane Cameron was killed when a train struck her car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLOX-TV Biloxi.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Toya Coleman

Prescott Valley, AZ

#1 Apr 26, 2009
We are going to miss Dariane... I kno I didn't know you well but I knew your sister Jordyn & I will keep the Cameron Family in my prayers. God.Love.Peace.&Hope
-CheTollyer Coleman
monae howard

Decatur, MS

#2 Apr 27, 2009
Dariane was like a sister to everyone at pass high. Everyday she would walk in the cafeteria with a smile on her face and greets everyone. On saturday April 25, 2009 she was killed by a train. Many people will tell you that this was not suppose to happen to a girl that was well-rounded and had a good head on her shoulders. Dariane was an angel in diguise and we will always be here. LOVE YOU DARIANE WITH ALL MY HEART
-MONAE HOWARD
P.S I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN ONE DAY.=)
monae howard

Decatur, MS

#4 Apr 27, 2009
I am from pass christian ms not augusta ms
Jessica King

Sumner, MS

#5 Apr 27, 2009
- my friend destiny crosby really misses her. she was a qood friend to her. i just wanted to say r.i.p. dariane. you're dearly missed, && even i know people who misses you. i dont know her, but i wish she rests in peace.
Jessica King

Sumner, MS

#6 Apr 27, 2009
&& im from biloxi,ms
Chris Boutet

Pampa, TX

#7 Apr 27, 2009
very sad ....all roads that cross he tracks should be guarded.
Kenly Carranza

United States

#8 Apr 27, 2009
I didn't know you really well but i have a big sister and i think i can understand jordyn's pain. i think Dariane was a beautiful girl. and as far as i have seen many, many people loved you. i still don't understand how god takes people that are such beautiful, smart and loved by so many people. hopefully you rest in peace. and remember that we will always LOVE you.
loves kenly.
Xavier Cook

United States

#9 Apr 27, 2009
I totally Agree With Chris

R.I.P.
Olivia Trudeau

Paupack, PA

#10 Apr 28, 2009
I will always miss you Dariane! You were one of the nicest people that anyone could know. Im so sorry that this had to happen to you, you really were an angel. Aand you will never be forgotten. Im so sad that I didnt get to see you for the past 4 years. Because I really would have loved to see you. I just want you to know that I love you. And pray for your family to have the strenth to get through this. I hope to see you again. I LOVE YOU. RIP DARIANE
Charles M Farve II

Kenner, LA

#11 Apr 28, 2009
Its crazy because i had just met her and was just getting to know her but i know shes in a better place now so all i can say is much love ill see you when i come up.
Chelsy Piernas

Decatur, MS

#12 Apr 29, 2009
Dariane Dominique Cameron you are truly missed by all of your family and friends. The day you died i just sat down cryin like a lil baby cause i thought of all the times and things we used to do together when i was really really little. You were a very beatiful girl and very much liked by everyone. Dariane i will never forget the times we spent laughing and playing together at your grandma's house. I LOVE AND MISS YOU DARIANE DOMINIQUE CAMERON. R.I.P I HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN ONE DAY..

~CHELSY~
Johnnie Davidson

Gulfport, MS

#13 Apr 30, 2009
i will miss da times we had 2getha, ur beautiful smile, & everything else about u. da time dat we was 2getha was gud & fun.i feel so bad cause i promised u dat i wud b der 4 u weneva u needed me & i wasnt der.but i will neva 4get u & u will always hav a place n my heart & its so hard 2 move on witout u but i kno dat ur n a much betta place now and dat i will c u soon again.and like i said thursday no matta wut happens i will always love u baby
Kristian Antoine

Tchula, MS

#14 Apr 30, 2009
Dariane your missed by me and my brother Nikiea De'Andre Antoine you was a great and bright student at pass high school you will all ways be in my family and i prayers. we love you Dariane Dominique Cameron .

~kristian antoine~
Jazz Peters

Decatur, MS

#15 May 1, 2009
we all miss dariane&& knowing she's gone but she will NEVER be forgotten!! we all love yu& jordyn
Jazz Peters

Decatur, MS

#16 May 1, 2009
we all miss dariane&& knowing she's gone but she will NEVER be forgotten!! we all love yu& jordyn R.I.P DARIANE DOMINIQUE CAMERON
Love, Laugh,& Smile...Jasmine
Farren Washington

Tchula, MS

#17 May 1, 2009
she had a beautiful personality and smile.. u will be greatly missed. see you soon one day. smiling for you--Dooda--
farren washington

Tchula, MS

#18 May 1, 2009
im not 4rm beaumont
jasmine

Las Vegas, NV

#19 May 3, 2009
dariane... its been about 3yrs since the last time i saw yu. i remember when you first told us yu were moving to Mississippi i never thought nothing like this would happen. i remember when we went to circus circus together that was so fun!! i wish we could have grown closer b4 yu left us for good but i just want yu to kno that all of us love yu so muchh and i hope to see you soon ily!!!!
Rachel Dedeaux

Decatur, MS

#20 May 6, 2009
She was pretty much the coolest nerd ever lol
I love and miss you so much doe doe
Watch over all of us....keep smiling up there
With your bipolar self :)
And me you and paige will forever be the
dynamic trio (3 STOOGES, 3 MUSKATEERS, ECT.)LOL
Love,
DOE DEE :D
Nekiel

Decatur, MS

#21 May 14, 2009
I didn't know you like some other people
but i do know that you was truly an earthly angel and you were very sweet
and i also remember the time you dropped jordyn off at mi house
well ttyl ily

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking lawn care service provider. Jul 19 calebregan 1
News Two local men murdered Jul 19 YourBrother 1
Diamondhead POA is stealing people's right to vote Jul 8 Pay4urowngolf 1
Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size) in Hope. ... (Feb '06) Jun 28 Bruce 124
Looking for George & Nikki Landry Jun 28 C E Lowe 2
News Bay cited for public records delay (Jul '15) Jun '16 BTPFTP 4
News Suspect in shootout with deputies facing new fe... Jun '16 nicole 1

Pass Christian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance