someone u know

Diamondhead, MS

#1 Oct 17, 2011
I have been taking these pain killers for years and am now ready to stop. But Im hooked badly, everytime i get clean for a day or so, I get so sick I cant do anything but hunt for some more pills. I have been told that there other ways to detox with the help of good meds. I dont see a way out at this point.

any advice?
Not a Professional

Urbandale, IA

#2 Oct 17, 2011
I don't really have any experience but do care about your problem. I know there is alot of guilt and embarrasment, but have you talked to any preachers or possibly to your best friend? There has to be someone you can confide in that won't judge you.

Don't try to do this alone. You need the support of others. I'm sure there is someone you have been there for, that is likely the person you need to go to.

Good Luck!
Dont preach

Brownsdale, MN

#3 Oct 18, 2011
Hey look, it happens to a lot of people, espically since the storm. Talk to someone you trust and then try seek a doctor's advice. There are things they can give your for the DTs. Admitting u have a problem is the first important step!
Jim Daniels

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2011
That's why I smoke marijuana. I have serious back pain and was given all types of drugs by doctors but the drugs made me really sick. Marijuana works..just make sure you get high grade.
Jesus H

Canton, MS

#5 Oct 31, 2011
Go to Catahoula for the good $*#t

Since: Nov 11

Hattiesburg, MS

#6 Nov 8, 2011
Know anyone trying to get rid of any pills? I'm in bad pain and need relief. No dr around seems to give out anything strong enough to help. Any one have a dr thats willing to help? If so which one? Desperate. If you have extra meds plz email rxy22rxy@aol.com

Since: Nov 11

Hattiesburg, MS

#7 Nov 8, 2011
Where at in catahoula?
Jesus H wrote:
Go to Catahoula for the good $*#t
Jesus H

Ocean Springs, MS

#8 Nov 10, 2011
Go to the park. Buy what you need then wait for a black and white to pass then waive them down. Once the black and white is there tell them the secret word "baabaa booey " . From there a African American leprechaun will appear and double your stash and you will gain 1000 XP you then will be able to cast magic middle 3 times per day.

Since: Nov 12

Buffalo, NY

#9 Nov 6, 2012
I'm selling the good shit!!! Ill do free shipping and also do 10 15 samples so you can see if you like them or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is tired of Wow and Outlaw Biker (Oct '12) Dec 23 Nostalgic on the ... 17
Anyone ever fight a traffic ticket? Worth trying? Dec 23 You can try 2
Petty Council Strikes Again Dec 22 The lawsuit is wa... 4
Murder trial begins for Kiln man who shot sister Dec 19 Seriously 3
Leaders discuss 'trashy' situation Dec 19 ladner 1
Race, gender, sexual differences part of Divers... Dec 16 Hal 1
Self storage (May '12) Dec 12 Wally West 5

Flood Watch for Harrison County was issued at December 26 at 3:52PM CST

Pass Christian Dating
Find my Match