First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Wavelander

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#1 Mar 10, 2011
Just got a tip from a lawyer friend, and checked it out myself on PACER. I've always considered people's bankruptcies to be their personal business, but when it comes to public servants, all bets are off especially when that public servant may have tried to screw over a lot of local people that he owes money to. Travis Foreman, current and only Patrol Sergeant with the Waveland P.D., has been accused of "fraud and concealment" in his chapter 13 bankruptcy for not telling the court about a rental that he owns. Of course, he is innocent until proven guilty, although he's not professional enough to treat people that way himself. Guess there's some of that in meself when it comes to him. Ha! I just wonder how he'll make out when he doesn't have Pat Willis to protect him and Waveland judges to enable him,(not counting Mauffray, of course), or old friends like Ricky Adam to back him up. I wish the rest of Foreman's old school friends would get a grip and wise up. Travis is not just the well-spoken well-educated professional guy who makes everything fun. His dark side has shown itself again and again to the detriment of this whole county, not to mention Waveland. Sure glad we got rid of all the other guys and kept him. And these guys with an education can be embarrassing since it looks like Sgt. Travis Foreman missed the course on bankruptcy when he got his Accounting degree! I don't have an accounting degree, so I'll ask ya'll. Are you even allowed to file bankruptcy before your lawsuits are settled? Even if you are, sure makes you look guilty if you're trying to dodge paying out. Good Luck, dude!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fed-Up

Urbandale, IA

#2 Mar 10, 2011
Why can't you all leave everybody alone... It is not everone else's business what may or may not be going on in his personal life.... Here's a tip for ya... get your own life and stay out of everyone else's.
and

Long Beach, MS

#3 Mar 11, 2011
If you are referring to the lawsuits filed against him and the city, then the citys insurance would cover that plus police officers pay some type of fee incase they are sued so that they are represented and covered in the event of a lawsuit against them while on duty. As far as Ricky Adam protecting Travis, that makes no sense. Travis is a waveland cop and Ricky was Justice court Judge for the county. Ricky handled county stuff and waveland court handled waveland police department.
Sad but True

Biloxi, MS

#4 Mar 11, 2011
Wavelander wrote:
Just got a tip from a lawyer friend, and checked it out myself on PACER. I've always considered people's bankruptcies to be their personal business, but when it comes to public servants, all bets are off especially when that public servant may have tried to screw over a lot of local people that he owes money to. Travis Foreman, current and only Patrol Sergeant with the Waveland P.D., has been accused of "fraud and concealment" in his chapter 13 bankruptcy for not telling the court about a rental that he owns. Of course, he is innocent until proven guilty, although he's not professional enough to treat people that way himself. Guess there's some of that in meself when it comes to him. Ha! I just wonder how he'll make out when he doesn't have Pat Willis to protect him and Waveland judges to enable him,(not counting Mauffray, of course), or old friends like Ricky Adam to back him up. I wish the rest of Foreman's old school friends would get a grip and wise up. Travis is not just the well-spoken well-educated professional guy who makes everything fun. His dark side has shown itself again and again to the detriment of this whole county, not to mention Waveland. Sure glad we got rid of all the other guys and kept him. And these guys with an education can be embarrassing since it looks like Sgt. Travis Foreman missed the course on bankruptcy when he got his Accounting degree! I don't have an accounting degree, so I'll ask ya'll. Are you even allowed to file bankruptcy before your lawsuits are settled? Even if you are, sure makes you look guilty if you're trying to dodge paying out. Good Luck, dude!
So that video of you sneaking out of your little sister’s bedroom, sniffing her panties should be made public also?
Where do you sleazy idiots come from....Seriously?
You're so blatantly stupid, trying to sneak your political agenda into the topic by mentioning Ricky Adam, who is a JUSTICE COURT JUDGE not a Municipal Judge!!
Do us all a favor....when you court date for Sexual Battery against your 13 year old sister comes to trial.....Kill yourself first!
watching

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#5 Mar 12, 2011
Fed-Up wrote:
Why can't you all leave everybody alone... It is not everone else's business what may or may not be going on in his personal life.... Here's a tip for ya... get your own life and stay out of everyone else's.
OK let's look at all the ways that this is not his personal business anymore.
Bankruptcies are considered public knowledge for a reason. A person can't pay his bills anymore and the word has to be put out so that everybody has a chance to get on the list to get at least a little cash back. That word comes from the debtor. The debtor has to be trusted to reveal everyone he owes money to. The debtor has to be trusted to reveal all of his assets so that a proper payment plan can be devised. The court decides which debts are eligible for discharge and which aren't, who loses and who wins based on what the debtor tells the court. If the debtor doesn't tell the truth about his assets, it throws the whole thing off and cheats all the people to whom money is owed. The bankruptcy court says with this motion that he chose to risk his reputation and his family's security by allegedly spitting in the face of the federales in a face-to-face meeting. The bankruptcy court is suggesting pretty strongly that he can't be trusted. This is an important case to watch for people who are currently owed money or in lawsuits with him, but important also to all those who he may have screwed in court in the past by being untruthful. I suggest that he may have bitten the hand that has fed him very well. The government, in the form of Waveland's municipal government, has protected and enabled this officer to run amuck for years. He has lived in a safe cocoon where no one could touch him, and he may have felt that cocoon extended to everything within his reach. Abuse of power, breach of the public trust, well-worn phrases that have more meaning now that he has allegedly shown his true colors in the wrong court. I understand your impulse to offer him a cup of the milk of human kindness, and normally I would agree, but in this case I'd say you're too late. Looks like he already drank too much of his own kool-aid. Pity him, if you will, but pity also the good LEO's whose jobs he has made harder, not to mention more dangerous, by creating a more defensive public, a public who is rapidly losing faith in the moral grounding of its police force.
and

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#6 Mar 12, 2011
and yes, to the first poster, there is a place in your bankruptcy app where you declare whether or not you've had lawsuits in the past year. and no, you don't have to wait to file if the answer is yes.
Fed up

Brownsdale, MN

#7 Mar 12, 2011
This message board has officially turned into garbage. You people are acting like high-schoolers. Grow up! I'm out forever.
know him

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#8 Mar 14, 2011
Guess ya'll forget that that is why Trav left the Bay PD, to get out there and make loads of money. He's a "playa." I betcha as a bigshot businessman he's taken a lot of people to county court over the years. Nothing against Ricky. It's human nature to back the person you've known for decades over strangers. It's called networking. Great idea.... unless you're not in it.
old-timer

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#9 Mar 14, 2011
Travis left the Bay PD to make money AND because they passed him over for investigator. The man's got frustrated ambition complex. That's one of the reasons why Waveland PD made him pull his Facebook account. Gave himself a promotion to investigator, and "exaggerated" his length of service. And keep the Ricky stuff in the Sheriff's thread or the Hancock Good 'Ol Boys, whatever.
wtf

United States

#10 Mar 14, 2011
old-timer wrote:
Travis left the Bay PD to make money AND because they passed him over for investigator. The man's got frustrated ambition complex. That's one of the reasons why Waveland PD made him pull his Facebook account. Gave himself a promotion to investigator, and "exaggerated" his length of service. And keep the Ricky stuff in the Sheriff's thread or the Hancock Good 'Ol Boys, whatever.
Why would the police department make him pull his fcebook account?? That does notmake sense to me please enlighten me???
oldtimes

Biloxi, MS

#11 Mar 15, 2011
I worked with Travis in the Bay. Travis Foreman like so many of us was passed over due to good ole politics. He moved on because he knew there would be no changes in the bay. Anyone who knows Travis he is a very good person.
honesty

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#12 Mar 15, 2011
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would the police department make him pull his fcebook account?? That does notmake sense to me please enlighten me???
from the "show me" state?
"Reasons that peace officers are held to a higher standard.
Not every lie will result in a termination that is upheld on appeal or arbitral review, but police and corrections officers will be held to a higher standard because they frequently provide the sole testimony that a person was in the act of committing a crime, or admitted to a criminal act.
Recently, a distinguished criminal justice professor, who also serves as a police legal advisor, listed a series of reasons why untruthful police officers pose a special problem:(2008, Spector).
• Under the application of the collective-knowledge doctrine, police officers rely on the validity of information provided to them by fellow officers.
• Supervisors render decisions based on information received from officers.
• According to the tenets of community policing, citizens are urged to communicate and cooperate with law enforcement officials. If they trust and respect police officers, the ability to garner their support will only be enhanced.
• Prosecutors depend on honest reports, statements, and affidavits when prosecuting criminals.
• Judges rely on honesty in evaluating warrants.
• Jurors determine guilt or innocence and often liability based on an officer’s investigation and testimony.
Because of a prosecutor’s duty to reveal to a jury the past untruthfulness of an officer, an officer’s ability to function is severely compromised if juries are so informed. Brady v. State of Maryland,#490, 373 U.S. 89 (1968); Giglio v. United States,#70-29, 405 U.S. 150 (1972).
Viewed another way, if a truck driver loses his job if his driver’s license is revoked, a peace officer should lose his job if his reputation for truthfulness is undermined."
http://www.aele.org/law/2008FPSEP/2008-9MLJ20...
no longer true

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#13 Mar 15, 2011
oldtimes wrote:
I worked with Travis in the Bay. Travis Foreman like so many of us was passed over due to good ole politics. He moved on because he knew there would be no changes in the bay. Anyone who knows Travis he is a very good person.
He worked in the Bay a looong time ago, man. Have heard from a lot of people that he used to be a decent guy. Have seen a lot to change my mind. He shouldn't be a cop. If you're his good buddy, get him some help!
oldtimes

Biloxi, MS

#14 Mar 15, 2011
no longer true wrote:
<quoted text>
He worked in the Bay a looong time ago, man. Have heard from a lot of people that he used to be a decent guy. Have seen a lot to change my mind. He shouldn't be a cop. If you're his good buddy, get him some help!
You must of got a ticket???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
i agree

United States

#15 Mar 16, 2011
that is evey scrot bag on this website that dogs the police. Travis is one hell of a guy and most that disagree with that have eitherbeen arrested by the police or had some sort of police contact. I would love to see there criminal history. Everyone can dog him as much as they want but there is a eason he is STILL a cop.
Are_you_Serious

Long Beach, MS

#16 Mar 17, 2011
Travis is a good guy in my opinion, and his personal life should be left out of the media, including this one.

Then again, we live in an area where it seems like most people are itching to get on the Waveland Lawsuit Lottery, here's news for most of you, Waveland isn't giving out settlements. Let's do some math.

You sue City of Waveland =$ 0.00 (Attorneys will take their cut from your settlement)

Waveland doesn't settle your lawsuit, because the attorneys in this area can't put together the papers correctly =$0.00

Waveland takes your lawsuit to court, expense for you =$60,000.00 ( After years )

Cost to Waveland = Minimal ( Insurance )

You lose the settlement for lack of concrete evidence, and having a redneck attorney who barely passed law school =$60,000.00 ( Court Cost / Attorney Fees )(( They will bill you when you lose, believe it ))

The lottery just got a bit clearer didn't it. Enjoy, and suck it.\M/
Matt Foreman

United States

#17 Mar 17, 2011
know him wrote:
Guess ya'll forget that that is why Trav left the Bay PD, to get out there and make loads of money. He's a "playa." I betcha as a bigshot businessman he's taken a lot of people to county court over the years. Nothing against Ricky. It's human nature to back the person you've known for decades over strangers. It's called networking. Great idea.... unless you're not in it.
Richard & Sissy Oxman (manager of Dominos pass rd gulfport, Sissy manager of popeyes bay st. louis) there is a 10 year age difference between Travis and Ricky. They never attended the same schools due to the age gap.. In the last 10 years i have lived in Hancock county I have never seen the two of them together socializing. Also it only makes sense why not leave a job for more money. Every man in America excluding the ones that went to pizza college would due the same to further their career. He provided a very good lifestyle for many people including me in this county for many years. Why not stop the jealousy, and just accept your life your job and your wife. Travis, as well as many other officers do not even visit this site so your comments are not hurting them in any way Lastly be a man and use your real name.... I DID.
Are_you_Serious

Long Beach, MS

#18 Mar 18, 2011
Lol Matt, bravo.
Huh

Urbandale, IA

#19 Mar 18, 2011
Matt Foreman wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard & Sissy Oxman (manager of Dominos pass rd gulfport, Sissy manager of popeyes bay st. louis) there is a 10 year age difference between Travis and Ricky. They never attended the same schools due to the age gap.. In the last 10 years i have lived in Hancock county I have never seen the two of them together socializing. Also it only makes sense why not leave a job for more money. Every man in America excluding the ones that went to pizza college would due the same to further their career. He provided a very good lifestyle for many people including me in this county for many years. Why not stop the jealousy, and just accept your life your job and your wife. Travis, as well as many other officers do not even visit this site so your comments are not hurting them in any way Lastly be a man and use your real name.... I DID.
You lost me on the Richard and Sissy thing. What is the connection? I've been reading the posts and still can't figure it out.
Matt Foreman

United States

#20 Mar 18, 2011
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me on the Richard and Sissy thing. What is the connection? I've been reading the posts and still can't figure it out.
They are the trash that messed up the rental house that was spoke of earlier in the post. They are upset with Travis and Ricky because they now have a judgement against them for their unpaid rent, not to mention the amount of damage they did to the house. I now live in the same house and before I could move in I had to clean up all of their mess. I found manyinteresting things while cleaning the house including drug paraphanalia. I guess Dominos and Popeyes must not drug test.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ocean Springs ranked among state's best places ... 10 hr Waveland Resident 1
News Waveland Pier Open, Police Dept. Tabled 10 hr Waveland Resident 1
News Red, White & You! Prepare for Waveland's Patrio... 10 hr Waveland Resident 1
News Pirate Day in the Bay gets under way Jun 27 R Ramsey 2
News Council eyes Bay harbor break Jun 27 OVERWORKED no raise 1
who is the cute black girl that works at the bb... May '15 curious 1
Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size) in Hope. ... (Feb '06) Apr '15 harleydad56 123
More from around the web

Pass Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pass Christian Mortgages