Bay St. Louis Police Department can d...
CalMyAss

Gulfport, MS

#21 Jul 24, 2011
BSL and WPD - Reno 911 wrote:
<quoted text>
I spend a lot of time ion the Gulf Coast. Waveland and BSL have the WORST small town corrupt police departments in the southeast USA. They are far from angels. They remind me of the cops on Reno 911. Tazering pregnant women and waving their badges and guns when drunk.
Wow! For someone living in California you sure do stay up on the news in Hancock County! Get off it you dip sh1t, you live right here, and either you or a relative of yours works for BSL, Waveland or the County...now or in the past;you either left before you got fired or u were fired, or someone you are good buddies with got fired (probably one of the LEO's that just got terminated I suspect!). Take your miserable ass and move to california or wherever else, just quit posting on this blog as the california vicitm who was so mistreated in hancock county. You gave us all a good laugh there for sure - LOL!!!
well well

Biloxi, MS

#22 Jul 25, 2011
lol somebody hit a nerve
what

Youngstown, OH

#23 Jul 25, 2011
lol, reno 911, makes perfect sense now.
BSLdownthetoilet

Chanhassen, MN

#24 Jul 27, 2011
BSL and WPD - Reno 911 wrote:
<quoted text>
I spend a lot of time ion the Gulf Coast. Waveland and BSL have the WORST small town corrupt police departments in the southeast USA. They are far from angels. They remind me of the cops on Reno 911. Tazering pregnant women and waving their badges and guns when drunk.
You might spend a lot of time here, but be thankful you dont live here. If you think they are corrupt, trust me its twice as bad as you think. The whole county is a joke.
Steve

Gulfport, MS

#25 Jul 27, 2011
BSLdownthetoilet wrote:
<quoted text>
You might spend a lot of time here, but be thankful you dont live here. If you think they are corrupt, trust me its twice as bad as you think. The whole county is a joke.
Well, when you spend all your time smoking meth and having sex with your 10 year old brother, LIKE YOU, then it is a bad place.
Get a job, get out your mothers trailer and do something constructive with your life, other than having illegitimate children!!
what

Youngstown, OH

#26 Jul 27, 2011
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>Well, when you spend all your time smoking meth and having sex with your 10 year old brother, LIKE YOU, then it is a bad place.
Get a job, get out your mothers trailer and do something constructive with your life, other than having illegitimate children!!
Spoken as if you were drawing upon personal exp. There's know way you were or are associated with law enforcement; if you are that explains alot of the problems going on.
fire all bsl and wpd

Tempe, AZ

#27 Jul 27, 2011
Seriously, property owners in the area deserve MUCH better cops. These guys are a complete embarrassment to our city! Clay Necaise has sex with another cops fiance on the hood of a patrol car, they abuse tasers and even taser pregnant women, they show up drunk waving their gun, they think they own our town. We need to start at the top and fire everyone in the BSL and WPD combined.

We can do this. We MUST clean house as our police have caused us to become a laughing stock. Just read what and how some of the cops post here. We deserve better.
fire them all

Romania

#28 Jul 27, 2011
They seem to be laughing at you Cal. The great thing about Hancock County topix is reading the angry dumb stuff WPD and BPD post. Your true colors ALWAYS come out. And it's fun watching how quickly you turn on each other. btw there really was a Reno 911 episode where the whole department had their tasers taken away by the mayor b/c they abused them.
Get a grip Cal. WPD/BPD deserve the disrespect and disdain the community has for them. You have earned it. We want better cops.
CalMyAss wrote:
<quoted text> Wow! For someone living in California you sure do stay up on the news in Hancock County! Get off it you dip sh1t, you live right here, and either you or a relative of yours works for BSL, Waveland or the County...now or in the past;you either left before you got fired or u were fired, or someone you are good buddies with got fired (probably one of the LEO's that just got terminated I suspect!). Take your miserable ass and move to california or wherever else, just quit posting on this blog as the california vicitm who was so mistreated in hancock county. You gave us all a good laugh there for sure - LOL!!!
TheUsual

Gulfport, MS

#29 Jul 27, 2011
I don't care which agency or city you like or don't like. This Topix is full of the usual bull spewed out by disgruntled employees or pissed-off former employees. Ya'll always follow the same pattern...bash the city or agency that caught YOU doing something you shouldn't have been doing, then get on an anonymous blog to act like you're the fine upstanding citizen with a complaint. How stupid do you think people are??
Yup

Gulfport, MS

#30 Jul 28, 2011
Bay pd did something right today i just was told denardo got rid of paul cox, last day is 6 or 6 august. WAY TO GO CHIEFFFF!!!! Now ge rid of the other dirtbags.
whatever

Gulfport, MS

#31 Jul 28, 2011
he retired for another job he was not "gotten rid of" there would be no police department if you got rid of ALL the dirtbags
EmPlOyEe

Gulfport, MS

#32 Jul 28, 2011
Yup wrote:
Bay pd did something right today i just was told denardo got rid of paul cox, last day is 6 or 6 august. WAY TO GO CHIEFFFF!!!! Now ge rid of the other dirtbags.
And just how many of the people you work with are "dirtbags"??
Steve

Victoria, MN

#33 Jul 28, 2011
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken as if you were drawing upon personal exp. There's know way you were or are associated with law enforcement; if you are that explains alot of the problems going on.
I bet you're last name is Hannah!
what

Youngstown, OH

#34 Jul 29, 2011
Hannah? Don't follow what that means.
wow

Biloxi, MS

#35 Jul 31, 2011
I guess if they keep leaving or resigning they won't have to lay any off.
Echo pls cover bad cops

Providence, UT

#36 Aug 3, 2011
It's the job of the sea coast echo and sun herald to cover. the frequent bad behavior of our local LEO's. bpd and wpd are lazy, corrupt and inept.
night out

Gulfport, MS

#37 Aug 3, 2011
Wish I would have known about the activities last night for night out I would have gone. So much for that great communication that was promised. thanks
was there

Gulfport, MS

#38 Aug 3, 2011
well i was there because i read about in the paper, saw it on the web site and facebook, at the council meeting. you should read the echo instead of using it to wrap your fish
night out wrote:
Wish I would have known about the activities last night for night out I would have gone. So much for that great communication that was promised. thanks
night out

Gulfport, MS

#39 Aug 3, 2011
I don't waste my money on the echo it isn't worth wrapping fish. What website?
was there

Gulfport, MS

#40 Aug 3, 2011
i couldn't agree with you more on the echo, the city's web site. I heard that the idea of having it at the depot was the mayor. It wasn't as good as years before when the seperate wards held their own and the police and fire went to each one. I hope Dinardo goes back to the way he did it.
night out wrote:
I don't waste my money on the echo it isn't worth wrapping fish. What website?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for old friends 18 hr secretservice 2
Gangs in Diamondhead Aug 23 Sam Snead 2
News Authorities say drunk driver fatally hits tow t... (Jan '08) Aug 8 Calvin Coleman 11
Best fishing area Aug 5 Big T 1
Weldon Frommeyer and Steve Seymour what is the ... (Apr '11) Jul '16 Jacko 17
Looking lawn care service provider. Jul '16 calebregan 1
News Two local men murdered Jul '16 YourBrother 1

Pass Christian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pass Christian Mortgages