Mandeville, LA

#232 Nov 3, 2012
Graduates of the Waffle House School of Charm
WOW

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#234 Nov 5, 2012
Outlaw Biker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? You graduated from Waffle House? And what kind of job can u et with that diloma? infact, I'd like to see that diploma.
It is the same one you got from Ole Miss STUPID!
watchdog

Biloxi, MS

#237 Nov 10, 2012
.The Bay St. Louis Police Dept. is GREAT...except for one thing...they really need to GET RID of DeNardo!!
dig bog

Waveland, MS

#238 Nov 10, 2012
Ok watch dog get rid of the chief sue we can always go back to a chief that has drugies in his house red the paper, or before that one that didnt work, or before that one who stayed in back o town and harrassed all of us. the new chif might not be great to you but to everyone he i fsair they need to get rid of oneil he should not be a detictive. and how do ou think the bay police got gresat the chief etting rid of the idiots i guess you wont have to wait long i was told by a friend in the police that denardo is selling his house and leaving in may becuse of disagrements with te city adminstrATION figures they run off another
watchdog wrote:
.The Bay St. Louis Police Dept. is GREAT...except for one thing...they really need to GET RID of DeNardo!!
TrueStory

Gulfport, MS

#239 Nov 10, 2012
i heard same thing but for different reason. he leaving because of the filly fire chief and beeatch ass.police chief. they on his nerves like flys on poo. These women stick together on everything and make him miserable. you mark my words and check it out. i heard them talking at the safety day about finger nails and going to beauty shop and all of that. they need a dam beauty shop but why should taxpayers pay for that. I see the fire chief car at the nail place all the time with the claws she got like a barn owl she need a nail job, and both of them sit up with one another in 3rd base watering hole like the dizzy broads they are.I mean WTF!!! They hang out together and talk about the boss and make up stories. i like him but No wonder the police chief cant take anymore.
barf

Biloxi, MS

#240 Nov 11, 2012
G___ H______ aka. dig bog aka. DeNardo's Lap Dog!! You would be the one to benifit by getting rid of O'Neil! Talk to your buddy Mikey he's Good at getting
Rid of people.
wxy

Henderson, NV

#241 Dec 19, 2012
So what else is new??????
WhatAJoke

United States

#242 Apr 19, 2013
Luke wrote:
<quoted text>Not only that , the Chief used his time and that of others for a two week investigation of his two top detectives, taking manpower away from an important murder investigation. He also was gone out of town for several days a week into tne murder case. What kind of Chief would put pleasure over duty? Not one BSL wants or needs.
I'm curious as to which murder investigation you are referring to because a family member of mine was murdered there and I feel BPD's investigation was half ass, to say the least. It's pretty sad when the victim's family members can't even get through to speak to the chief or lead detective, much less get either to return a simple phone call. They acted like it was a real inconvenience to even speak with myself and other family members in person. The lies are ridiculous as well. What does it say when the investigators leave key evidence, not hidden, but easily found, at the crime scene? Family members found these items and had to contact BPD. They act as if its no big deal. I suppose they have to cover their asses......
Maude

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#244 Nov 19, 2014
WhatAJoke wrote:
<quoted text>I'm curious as to which murder investigation you are referring to because a family member of mine was murdered there and I feel BPD's investigation was half ass, to say the least. It's pretty sad when the victim's family members can't even get through to speak to the chief or lead detective, much less get either to return a simple phone call. They acted like it was a real inconvenience to even speak with myself and other family members in person. The lies are ridiculous as well. What does it say when the investigators leave key evidence, not hidden, but easily found, at the crime scene? Family members found these items and had to contact BPD. They act as if its no big deal. I suppose they have to cover their asses......
Things are much better since the bitch left.Moral is high even though working short handed and no raises in sight
Spectator

Houston, TX

#246 Nov 20, 2014
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>
Things are much better since the bitch left.Moral is high even though working short handed and no raises in sight
Are sure about that?
The bitch

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#247 Nov 22, 2014
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." Enough said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Youth Court judge taken from bench (Oct '08) 14 hr judge is filth 57
News Bay to pass rate hike for gas to customers Apr 14 ray smith 4
Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size) in Hope. ... (Feb '06) Apr 14 harleydad56 123
Creepy dude from here supposedly running from s... Apr 9 Dodododadada 2
News Bay councilman airs grievances with city at boa... Mar 25 bay watcher 3
News Three arrested in Bay St. Louis for making expl... Mar 25 victim 1
Gulf Grove Apartments, Waveland, Mississippi (Apr '12) Mar 19 waveland wave 39

Flood Warning for Harrison County was issued at April 17 at 8:44PM CDT

More from around the web

Pass Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]