Why don't news outlets call BP's hug...

Why don't news outlets call BP's huge oil 'spill' a gusher?

There are 21 comments on the www.therepublic.com story from Jun 22, 2010, titled Why don't news outlets call BP's huge oil 'spill' a gusher?. In it, www.therepublic.com reports that:

Oil spill fits in a headline or sound bite, but fails to capture what started April 20 in the Gulf and how life is changing as a result.

How do we quantify the damage to animals, humans and the ocean from oil that pulses every second, like a living being, from the Deepwater Horizon's broken wellhead?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.therepublic.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Moss Point, MS

#22 Jun 29, 2010
Kahoki wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that is sataire like the basis of the Comedy Central shows. People who do get their news from those two shows are not even useful idiots.
The only news the liberal elite understands is the false news they create for the lame stream media to report.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lagasse seeks re-election for Justice Court judge (Apr '07) 23 hr notimpressed 12
News EMA director: 'People listened, the plan worked' Nov 10 dusty 2
New girl Nov 9 Laybay 1
Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size) in Hope. ... (Feb '06) Nov 3 Denniegmahan 9898 126
News His church in Mississippi welcomes LGBTQ people... Oct '17 LGBT Superhero 7
looking for old friends (Aug '16) Oct '17 his messenger 8
Bay St. Louis - Beach Blvd during Gustav (Sep '08) Sep '17 wilkersonphotography 6

Pass Christian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pass Christian Mortgages