Since: May 12

United States

#1 May 1, 2012
I live in Diamondhead and my gutters need cleaning. They have a lot of gunk in them. Any recommendations? How much does this usually cost?
New homeowner
#2 May 1, 2012
I usually clean my own. If your talking about the gutters on the edge of your roof. Couple of ways to do it. 1 buy a ladder and go to work. 2. Go to Lowes and see if they have a wand attachment for a water hose. This is usually long enough to reach the roof without using a ladder. And it is curved at the end like a candy cane. You just use the water pressure to blast junk out of th gutters.
Evan Dobson

Brisbane, Australia

#3 Sep 12, 2013
Yes, I agree with you that there are two ways to do the cleaning one by ladder and another by the water flush but I donít prefer them as it needs lots of time and I donít have too much time for that so I generally called my local gutter repair company named gutter masters and they always did a fibulas job with very less cost. If you need any further information then goes through the link: http://www.guttermasters.com.au

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rheta Grimsley Johnson: Kat and Mahalia and Bli... 4 hr new ideas 3
News Bay official pleads 'no contest' to DUI charge (May '16) Apr 21 Al B 5
Congratulations parents of Bryce Dubuisson you'... Apr 20 Username Taken 2
diamondhead country club and property owners as... Apr 11 Ed Rountree 1
Sandy Melton BSL Dispatch (Dec '10) Apr 3 STFU THIS IS DJ 33
News Get a Untangleda at conference in Long Beach Mar '17 Lynda Loper 1
I need a job Mar '17 Guest 1

Pass Christian Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance