10-year-old dies in Bay shooting

Jul 4, 2011 Read more: Sunherald.com 104

A 10-year-old boy died Sunday in Bay St. Louis after what appears to be an accidental shooting at a home on Hancock Street on Sunday evening.

Read more
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Sue Smug

Irving, TX

#103 Oct 12, 2011
Stupid is wrote:
Seems to be the American Way now....a terrible accident happens and we SUE everybody so that we can feel smug and superior!! What a country.
You are a dumb nit that didn't read the article. Go back and read it and then come tell us what you've learned. Hint: it is not a lawsuit. Jesus, you must feel like an idiot.
lol

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#104 Oct 13, 2011
Sue you can't fix STUPID.
Dontyouwishyoukn ew

Long Beach, MS

#105 Feb 4, 2012
I have guns in my home there are some locked up there is one next to my night stand mind you I know the family as well my children are much younger and know you do not touch they have actually shout them to let them see what they do but by any means I can tell you they would never ha en expected an 11 year old to dig in a night stand drawer and play with the loaded gun so while there are those of you placing blame think about their pain they are great people I couldn't tell you how many times mr Watson would just drive around and check on things I was raised in a rough neighborhood and that protected and helped every child he ould do you the think he would want his own grandson hurt???? Please stop the blame game and give condolelens
Friends of gavin

Alexandria, VA

#106 May 16, 2013
I miss Gavin he was one of my close friends and if he is up in heaven reading this I just want him to know we all miss him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pass Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Youth Court judge taken from bench (Oct '08) 9 hr v07l08k 58
News Bay to pass rate hike for gas to customers Apr 14 ray smith 4
Over 10,000 FEMA trailers (full-size) in Hope. ... (Feb '06) Apr 14 harleydad56 123
Creepy dude from here supposedly running from s... Apr 9 Dodododadada 2
News Bay councilman airs grievances with city at boa... Mar 25 bay watcher 3
News Three arrested in Bay St. Louis for making expl... Mar 25 victim 1
Gulf Grove Apartments, Waveland, Mississippi (Apr '12) Mar '15 waveland wave 39
More from around the web

Pass Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]