Review: Chefs Family Restaurant

Review: Chefs Family Restaurant

Posted in the Pasco Forum

TC - Pasco

Richland, WA

#1 Mar 16, 2010
I have eaten at Chef's many times since they opened. Was always great food. However, today, March 16th, we had lunch there. I had the Senior CFS (chicken fry steak)which was my favorite. Today the steak tasted like it had been cooked in the same oil as some fish! Horrible taste! The rest of the meal was just OK. Wife had the casadias---her favorite. Today they were too hot, & spicy. Also hers tasted 'fishy'.
We won't go back!
Steve

Central Point, OR

#2 Aug 17, 2010
My favorite place to eat in town is Chef's. The new owner has done so much remodeling and he is a real CHEF. Whatever I choose from the menu is great. Sometimes I don't even know what to order so I just tell the girls to surprise me because I know everything is good. Thank you Daniel for the great family environment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kennewick strip club owners want to sell liquor... Dec 10 Pasco Isalost 1
Cops license to commit murder on our citizens (Mar '15) Dec 4 policePigs 14
News 4 Gypsy Jokers club members arrested in Kennewi... (Apr '08) Nov 23 Pendleton John 85
Vasectomy Sep '17 Julius 2
Field of Love (Jan '13) Aug '17 Ross Fox 3
News Drone view of Bateman Island brush fire Jul '17 a misleading troll 2
How do I get a Hazmat CDL job at Handford in Ri... (Mar '17) Jul '17 Jack Spencer 2

Pasco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pasco Mortgages