Donald Schalchlin Charged with Murdering His Mother

Mar 14, 2008 Full story: KEPR 19 20

At first he was off the hook, but now a son is charged with his mother's murder. via KEPR 19

Full Story
Kittie

Granger, WA

#1 Mar 24, 2008
hdsfg
confidential

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2008
I have know idea what the acronym above means secret code of sociopaths?

I had a clear suspision that the "sweet lil Donald" was involved in this situation. It still is a wonder that one could find redeeming qualities to these lads after such acts of true sociopathic behaivor.
pupwalker

Hawthorne, NJ

#3 Jul 14, 2008
I WAS a friend of the mom, and stayed with this family for 2 months about 7 years ago, and at the time learned she was abusive mentally of her children, was NOT an animal rescuer by any stretch, and my not speaking out at the time was the biggest mistake of my life, I still remember the 2 youngest crying and asking me not to leave,,, I regret not saving these kids....
investigator

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2008
Pupwalker.. I would love to speak with you.
M.Rodriguez@searchinfo.us
Shadow Walker

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2008
First to pupwalker..... Where to start you crazy bitch..... You still drive that minivan? Nobody And I do MEAN NOBODY cried when you left. You wouldn't beleive the party when you left.... The whole tri-citites....
Second to M.rodriguez Why don't you talk to someone that actually knows something....Oh thats right you couldn't get him off with the truth...... Its to bad nobody ever did beat on poor little donald. Maybe he wouldn't kill people...
hello

United States

#6 Sep 4, 2008
Actually, donald didnt kill anyone, his stupid friend did, but donald did help hide his lil sisters body and tried to run away. his sister use to go to my school, she was a year older then i am. Its so sad, i knew who her brother was too, i use to ride thier bus, too
Shadow Walker

West Richland, WA

#7 Sep 28, 2008
Actually by definition what he did kill people. Just cause he didn't sink the knife, or meat cleaver, he did toss it to the other boy to finish her off. So all in all he is a murderer. Or if you must...... He is an accessory to murder. Which means he assisted, which means he is a murderer.
amber

Richland, WA

#8 Nov 5, 2008
Donald is innocent. dont tell me different cuz i wont believe you. i love you donald
shay and kassi

Richland, WA

#9 Dec 9, 2008
if he was innocent thats still messed up he helped hide the body no body diserves to die.
shay and kassi

Richland, WA

#10 Dec 9, 2008
ok amber just because your all head over hills for donald dosent mean hes innocent so get that out of your head and how could you love somebody who helped kill somebody are you NUTS
cassi

Richland, WA

#11 Dec 10, 2008
hey u turkeys.....
donald helped kill his own sis that he loved and cared about he should be in jail....
im his ex. girlfriend and know him the best.....
Shadow Walker

United States

#13 Mar 19, 2009
I must say I am suprised to read all this inane moronic garbage. Donald is as sick as that little Tucker fuck. He did not come from a broken home. No it was not the cleanest, and no he did not get everything he wanted when he wanted. But who does? Paris Hilton? I will tell you this though, when he did want for something his mom would do her best to get it for him.
Now I have always wondered what is the facination with killers? To Amber were you not the one in the paper claiming to be Elizabeths friend? What The Fuck?
Oh and to Little Miss Ex Girlfriend and you know him the best? What are you smoking? I am sure you need to take some valium and snap pop back to reality. He is a twisted little shitbag. he assisted in the death of his sister and actually killed his mother. I am done for now...
Amor

Richland, WA

#14 May 18, 2009
I honestly know this family.Donald WAS beaten by his father when he was a kid.And Josh was moved frm all different foster homes and LIED to Lorie and said tht they didnt want him anymore and he had no place to live.When he ACTUALLY beat the shit outta my friend David.A kid who lived in the same Foster home as he did.Donald was a confused kid.only what 15 when it happened.I remember when he'd call me crying cause he was so tierd of his mom coming home drunk every night and saying tht he was a fuck-up.I mean shit people,Wht the hell would you do if your supposuvly BEST FRIEND was stabbing your non-caring worthless mother to death and threatened to kill you two..If it WERNT for Donald no one would actually know wht happened. Cause they'd only have the MURDErES side.if it wernt for him Josh would've probably only got ten years MAX.Thts BS.Btw I love you Amber.You guys are stupid,she was on the fuxing phone WITH elizabeth WHEN she got her throat slit...How would tht feel to hear your best friend gasping for air and you have no idea whts going on.She has to live with tht for the rest of her life! <3 i miss you sissy R.I.P<33
Steven J

United States

#16 Aug 5, 2010
I hadn't looked at this for a while. Interesting misinformation.
Donald's biological father, Anthony Schalchlin, did beat anyone who became the focus of his temper when drunk or high. When Lori last tried to contact Anthony to try and get divorced he was in hiding with wants and warrants out for him in Texas.
Donald was never in a foster home. His mother, Lori, never came home drunk calling him a fuck up. Donald was destructive and violent and destroyed things out of pique and would attack Lori when she tried to discipline him.
Lori had her own problems and destroyed her home and relationships with her animal collecting. After the hazmat cleanup from the murders it was determined that the house was unfit for human habitation due to all the contamination from animal feces and urine in the house. It was very much beyond not keeping a clean house.
Corneaux

United States

#17 Sep 9, 2010
amber wrote:
Donald is innocent. dont tell me different cuz i wont believe you. i love you donald
You must be Seriously messed up in the head, He was sadistic and worshiped the devil he was a mental nut case that belonged at Medical Lake.
Corneaux

United States

#18 Sep 9, 2010
cassi wrote:
hey u turkeys.....
donald helped kill his own sis that he loved and cared about he should be in jail....
im his ex. girlfriend and know him the best.....
Honestly anybody that dated Donald, can't be anything more the classless white-trash because that is the only garbage that would socialize with him.
Corneaux

United States

#19 Sep 9, 2010
Amor wrote:
I honestly know this family.Donald WAS beaten by his father when he was a kid.And Josh was moved frm all different foster homes and LIED to Lorie and said tht they didnt want him anymore and he had no place to live.When he ACTUALLY beat the shit outta my friend David.A kid who lived in the same Foster home as he did.Donald was a confused kid.only what 15 when it happened.I remember when he'd call me crying cause he was so tierd of his mom coming home drunk every night and saying tht he was a fuck-up.I mean shit people,Wht the hell would you do if your supposuvly BEST FRIEND was stabbing your non-caring worthless mother to death and threatened to kill you two..If it WERNT for Donald no one would actually know wht happened. Cause they'd only have the MURDErES side.if it wernt for him Josh would've probably only got ten years MAX.Thts BS.Btw I love you Amber.You guys are stupid,she was on the fuxing phone WITH elizabeth WHEN she got her throat slit...How would tht feel to hear your best friend gasping for air and you have no idea whts going on.She has to live with tht for the rest of her life! <3 i miss you sissy R.I.P<33
Okay so donald was abused that does not justify what he did and there are plenty of children that are abused that don't turn into murder's he was sick in the head. dumbass
junior

United States

#20 Mar 11, 2013
I was locked up with Donald right next to him in give and talked to him. He acted like everything was all good talked bout his did and mom like they were still there. he talked bout shooting up until there were no veins then to his muscles , he did worship the devil he made a uiji board and tryed to give it to me. He also told me he was a Nazi n loved Hitler. Idk man I was there with him for half a year and got to know him pretty good I don't think he cared he looked happier than shit he did it in my opinion he slipped a couple times said shit he didn't mean to. He didn't get watt he deserved. 7_9 years ain't shit tuker had no reason to lie bout Donald being involved he w.anted the fame . It's filed up for the ones that have to suffer cuz they were crazy n are sorry for those
. All I can say is watch out Web he gets out for the ones who believe he didn't do it cuz chances are he's just going to get worse sitting in that cell all day. Don't mean to offend anyone just thought I should put that out there. For people to know, that mom and fighter didn't deserve to die
The Shadow

Pasco, WA

#21 Apr 7, 2013
junior wrote:
I was locked up with Donald right next to him in give and talked to him. He acted like everything was all good talked bout his did and mom like they were still there. he talked bout shooting up until there were no veins then to his muscles , he did worship the devil he made a uiji board and tryed to give it to me. He also told me he was a Nazi n loved Hitler. Idk man I was there with him for half a year and got to know him pretty good I don't think he cared he looked happier than shit he did it in my opinion he slipped a couple times said shit he didn't mean to. He didn't get watt he deserved. 7_9 years ain't shit tuker had no reason to lie bout Donald being involved he w.anted the fame . It's filed up for the ones that have to suffer cuz they were crazy n are sorry for those
. All I can say is watch out Web he gets out for the ones who believe he didn't do it cuz chances are he's just going to get worse sitting in that cell all day. Don't mean to offend anyone just thought I should put that out there. For people to know, that mom and fighter didn't deserve to die
Please contact me.
anonymous

San Mateo, CA

#23 Mar 9, 2014
Donald got a bad shake in life and though they don't excuse what he did I could see how it would be a factor in his mental well being. I hope once he is out he gets the help he needs, I hope his brother gets the support he needs, and I hope Lori and Elizabeth rest in peace.
My heart aches for his brother because I can't imagine trying to reconcile all of the emotions about this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GEORGE GANNON and Linda M Oct 16 NeedHelp 3
Fewer animals in our shelters Oct 15 Mary Schuck 1
Five Disgraced Business Owners Who Learned That... Oct 13 Ryan 41
KSD Asking For Community Input Oct 12 Mary Schuck 1
Review: Music Machine Oct 10 LeeBear 1
Review: Essential Healing Oct 8 mwhite1811 1
West Richland moves toward ban on recreational pot Sep '14 Puph 1
Pasco Dating
Find my Match

Pasco Jobs