CRASH: Kennewick woman dies after hit...

CRASH: Kennewick woman dies after hitting tree

There are 1 comment on the Tri-cityherald.com story from Feb 8, 2010, titled CRASH: Kennewick woman dies after hitting tree. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

Tammy L. Johnson, 48, of Kennewick, died at Lourdes Medical Center in Pasco after crashing her pickup into a tree, according to the Washington State Patrol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

Shelly Walker

Roseburg, OR

#1 Feb 12, 2010
Tammy L. Johnson Was a loving person who put everyone before herself even if no one relized it .her pain was masked for so long we all forgot to see her.We just asumed she would always be the strong one to lean on.I regrete that I for one took the strongest woman I ever knew for granted and I hope none of us ever do that agein. take the time every day to let the people you love know how you feel so you won't have to regrete when there gone !!!
We will miss you Tammy
I wish you would have known
find peace my friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovaha s Witness conventions planned in July ... Jul 23 Anchor07 1
News New study finds global warming, melting sea ice... (Sep '14) Jul 13 IB DaMann 12
News 4 Gypsy Jokers club members arrested in Kennewi... (Apr '08) Jun '16 Beinreal 83
News Police brutality toward Latinos is unacceptable (Jun '15) Dec '15 Will 15
Cops license to commit murder on our citizens (Mar '15) Oct '15 Will 8
News Richland looking to crack down on panhandling (Apr '15) Oct '15 Will 2
It might be payback for the robocops (Feb '15) Apr '15 Step 15

Pasco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pasco Mortgages