Pasco convenience store owner has tax...

Pasco convenience store owner has tax woes

There are 1 comment on the Tri-cityherald.com story from Mar 8, 2009, titled Pasco convenience store owner has tax woes. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

A convenience store known for selling the cheapest gas in the Tri-Cities turns out to have a history of tax trouble.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

zuric myla

West Richland, WA

#1 Mar 11, 2009
{sheikh moslehuddin HIS original name] ,i dont know why he had to change his name after 68 ys of age,he had couple of paspoart which is given to the immigration any way he has cheting history all these years ,always marrying vonerable women it makes no sense that he is going against his called wife ,selfish and greedy personality- during 5 -6 ys he married 3 times ready to give citizen ship scam and make money on this too .he has plenty of dark sides,he is in this country for a reason-- he will be going back after he will make what he wants by hook or by crook - he had couple of paspoart which is given to the immigration he hode money by cheating or by loans /people will find out later ,,he cand bend as much as he can to protect himself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old High School Building in Eltopia (May '09) 23 hr Kara Mills 11
News Free clinic for legal advice planned May 19 in ... May 26 Hbo 1
News 4 Gypsy Jokers club members arrested in Kennewi... (Apr '08) Apr '16 Annomous 82
Anyone wanna talk? Mar '16 CHICKEN PEOPLES 1
News Kamiakin basketball player continues family tra... Feb '16 Ray Stein 1
Review: Kyle Gibson Rock-N-Landscapes (Jun '15) Feb '16 HillRoofing817 2
News Police brutality toward Latinos is unacceptable (Jun '15) Dec '15 Will 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pasco Mortgages