Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2013
Calvin

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2013
OS SCHOOL PARENT

Ocean Springs, MS

#2 Jan 15, 2013
Breaking news. Sharon Walker out as president of Ocean Springs School Board. She just does not know it yet.
Oser

Ocean Springs, MS

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Did she withdraw her application?
this is garbage

Ocean Springs, MS

#4 Jan 16, 2013
No not yet but do to pressure this community can bring to the people who appoint she will.She needs to just let it go.The Walkers for some odd reason think they are chosen ones.Go figure.
Concerned Taxpayer

Ocean Springs, MS

#5 Jan 17, 2013
I have a friend who served on the OSSB and says she has been president for 3 terms.Why is anyone allowed to control a position this long? How do you encourage others to serve if they do not have a chance.Hope others think it is time for her to retire from this .
OS Observer

Madison, MS

#6 Jan 24, 2013
Mmmmmm... the plot thickens!!! I bet they just uncovered a hugh can of worms that the Walkers are not going to be able to explain or get themselves out of. And it is about time. That family just gives me the creeps... They got way to greedy and their greed got them caught!
answers please

Ocean Springs, MS

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Answer this one. People are asking questions about why the new high school ended up on that parcel of land.Who directed that to happen? Something is just not right about that location.Did she push it? Remember Scott Walker was turning into a developer on an adjoining parcel of land.Some say David Harris had some involvement in that land deal.What does anyone know?
watchful eye

Washington, DC

#8 Jan 25, 2013
scott was planning a "cottage" development, store, park etc... very near the new OSHS
Tidbits

Biloxi, MS

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Yes that is correct -- Scott was planning a cottage development on an adjacent site to the new high school, and was looking to do some commercial development on the corner. Wonder who actually owned the property?
answers please

Ocean Springs, MS

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Something here people,I feel it in my bones.This site was too distant and difficult.Who pushed that site? Was it the president of the school board?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pascagoula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New harbormaster for Ocean Springs? Aug 28 O S BOB 22
Lori Cater for Mayor? Aug 26 Psycamore Waste 13
Review: Dixie Devil Tattoo (Jan '10) Aug 26 His boi 79
MGCCC, Mississippi State partner in 'historic m... Aug 26 gulf 1
Psycamore disaster. What will it cost taxpayers? Aug 26 OS Taxpayer 1
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 25 fyi Jackson Missi... 1,986
Jackson County pulls up Sheriff Charles Britt's... Aug 24 gulf 4
•••
•••
•••

Pascagoula Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pascagoula People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••