Cost of Ocean Springs downtown hotel ...

Cost of Ocean Springs downtown hotel project called into question

There are 4 comments on the The Mississippi Press story from Apr 16, 2013, titled Cost of Ocean Springs downtown hotel project called into question. In it, The Mississippi Press reports that:

Two weeks ago, Ocean Springs Mayor Connie Moran reported to the board of aldermen that the city had spent no tax dollars on water and sewer upgrades needed to prepare a property on Government Street for a boutique hotel development.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mississippi Press.

Taxpayer

Ocean Springs, MS

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Trying to make her look bad? I can see McKay puling those strings. Kaufman is one of his big supporters
The bean counter

Ocean Springs, MS

#2 Apr 16, 2013
It is simple. Either the money was spent and not reported, or the Mayor is trying to hide something.
Taxpayer

Ocean Springs, MS

#3 Apr 17, 2013
Did you not read the article? The public works director stated that no one outside of his department knew what was spent to upgrade the sewer in the neighborhood.It could not be more clear.
ntherknow

Ocean Springs, MS

#4 Apr 17, 2013
No the question came up becaue once again she made yet another statement that was not true as happens so often.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pascagoula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moss Point Music Selection (Sep '12) 10 hr Musikologist 12
Time Administrator Pascagoula Aug 23 Tonton75 1
Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09) Aug 19 Buyer Beware 60
News BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) Aug 18 Vancleave Kennedy 43
News Sound Off (Jun '09) Aug 18 Vancleave Kennedy 13
News Sheriff: Mississippi woman kidnapped, beaten by... Aug 18 Vancleave kennedy 1
Jackson County School District Superintendent Aug 17 Knoblitt 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pascagoula Mortgages