Gazette Readers Write

Gazette Readers Write

There are 1 comment on the The Maryland Gazette story from Dec 15, 2010, titled Gazette Readers Write. In it, The Maryland Gazette reports that:

On Tuesday, Dec. 7 around 2:30 to 3:30 p.m., a violent incident occurred at the Ordnance Road Golden Corral involving my 66-year-old father and a younger, bigger and stronger man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Maryland Gazette.

Terri Peterson

Baltimore, MD

#1 Dec 20, 2010
Was reading your "comments" titled "In Need of What?" You have to be the most ignorant individual I have ever had the displeasure of trying to locate. This individual was family. She was a good person and would do anything she could for you. Unfortunatly, she also died on December 10, 2010. She battled a disease for many years and it finally took her life. This disease also made it impossible to work a regular job and did the best she could. She would cut hair (her profession) in her kitchen and come to your house if your were unable to get there; aside from going to treatments daily. She was trying to do all she could to have holidays that would be memorable to her daughter. I guess it would have been better to pawn her "gold" bracelets to buy a turkey than to have something to leave for her daughter as a memory that she can wear everyday. She has had so much help from her family that she was too embarassed to ask for another thing.

So now that you have the story straight, I guess you can go find another "unfortunate" family to help for Christmas, and do your penance before God for judging another child of God during her last days of life. Sounds like you need some help for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DaddyD Jul '16 SuperSerious 2
Gibson Island is a private property? (Jul '06) Jul '16 Cliff 76
barbeque sauce (Jun '12) Jun '16 Tay 16
News Three injured after weekend stabbings in Anne A... (May '12) May '16 Dead man 3
Ex boyfriend trying to take my SUV need advice ... Apr '16 Rgordon 1
News Hogan signs 106 bills into law, including 3 for... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
I need cute guys emails (May '14) Feb '16 prettygirl26622 8

Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pasadena Mortgages