Md. man sought in Mass. woman's death...

Md. man sought in Mass. woman's death apparently shoots self

There are 3 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Sep 22, 2009, titled Md. man sought in Mass. woman's death apparently shoots self. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

Authorities said a college student from Maryland sought in the death of a 23-year-old Massachusetts woman has been found dead at a Virginia hotel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

Odinir Braz Junior

Stoughton, MA

#1 Sep 24, 2009
This monster took the life of a promising young woman. She had big dreams and a log way ahead of her.
She loved her nieces and the re rest of her family. She was a caring, smart, funny, gorgeous, and the love of my life.
I hope this monster suffers in hell for all eternity.
Soytinly

Brooklyn, MD

#2 Sep 27, 2009
Odinir Braz Junior wrote:
This monster took the life of a promising young woman. She had big dreams and a log way ahead of her.
She loved her nieces and the re rest of her family. She was a caring, smart, funny, gorgeous, and the love of my life.
I hope this monster suffers in hell for all eternity.
No need to "hope" he suffers in hell. He is!! Take as much satisfaction as you can from that.
Avenger

Shrewsbury, MA

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Alex,
I will find you wherever you are. May your soul go deeper into the depths of hell.
You will pay for the pain you brought to Giselle's family.
You deserve every single drop of fire that's coming your way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need cute guys emails (May '14) Wed Anson 4
Debate: Marijuana - Glen Burnie, MD (Aug '10) Jun 19 Bspit 24
Review: Legal Nails Jun 16 Lang t 2
News City Council gives key approval for $58.3M subs... Jun 9 Joe 1
North Arundel Aquatic Center (Jan '07) May '15 laura 61
News Three arrested in car thefts in Glen Burnie (May '14) May '15 Ambef 2
News AA officer accused of biting testicle in fight May '15 Jake from State Farm 3
More from around the web

Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Pasadena Mortgages