September 4th Accident on Mountain Rd

Posted in the Pasadena Forum

“I am A Hunter”

Since: Aug 09

Cockeysville, MD

#1 Sep 8, 2009
Many of us were stuck in traffic friday night because Mountain rd was closed due to an accident. I cant seem to find any information on this in the news.

These road closing accidents seem to be happening more and more and I would wager the so called suicide lane was involved.

CPP
FCB

Pasadena, MD

#2 Sep 8, 2009
Can't find a thing either! Frustrating.
Tammy

Annapolis, MD

#3 Sep 9, 2009
any answers to accident we all know people dies and the driver was drunk. Rumors have it the driver of the truck was on drugs with no licence to drive. repeat offender. What does it take to get these people off the road. Rumors are flying that he killed 4 maybe 5 people

“I am A Hunter”

Cockeysville, MD

#4 Sep 9, 2009
I checked the papers again today. No mention of this accident.

CPP
UQTPIE

United States

#5 Sep 9, 2009
I saw the aftermath of the accident. There was a silver which seemed to have come out of Bodkin Avenue and was trying to make a left turn onto Mountain Road. The roll back truck was heading west on Mountain Road and struck the car. It seemed to me as though the little car may have pulled out right in front of the truck. There were three people involved in the accident, 2 in the car and 1 in the roll back truck. I know they had to cut the woman driver out of the car and both she and the truck driver were both flown out. I have heard that the woman did not make it.

“I am A Hunter”

Cockeysville, MD

#6 Sep 9, 2009
UQTPIE wrote:
I saw the aftermath of the accident. There was a silver which seemed to have come out of Bodkin Avenue and was trying to make a left turn onto Mountain Road. The roll back truck was heading west on Mountain Road and struck the car. It seemed to me as though the little car may have pulled out right in front of the truck. There were three people involved in the accident, 2 in the car and 1 in the roll back truck. I know they had to cut the woman driver out of the car and both she and the truck driver were both flown out. I have heard that the woman did not make it.
Thanks for the info, I think Mountain road is very very dangerous.
stuck in traffic

Pasadena, MD

#7 Sep 12, 2009
Here is what the Gazzette says today.(see below PASADENA) It's also very interesting that there was a fireman's funeral held on Tuesday, Sept.8th at the Baptist Church, American flag and all types of fire vehicles. I have heard from reputable sources that the 21 yr old was killed in the accident. There has to be an accident report due to the blue paint in the road.

PASADENA
Accident causes backup

An accident at Mountain road and Bodkin Road on Sept. 4, caused a two hour backup and injured three people, county Fire Department officials said this week.

Just after 6 p.m. a tow truck hit a car with a 52-year-old woman inside. The woman was trapped inside the car for 21 minutes until firefighters were able to free her. The woman, a 21-year-old man and a 45-year-old woman were all taken by ambulance to the University of Maryland Shock Trauma Center with serious but not life-threatening injuries, a fire department spokesman said.
charlotte keyser

United States

#8 Sep 5, 2012
People are such aggressive drivers now. There is no courtesy. Road rage is way out of control.
dirty dena

Pasadena, MD

#9 Sep 12, 2012
who is that fat guy on the bike near the fire station who is always around the royal farms on mountain road.
does he sell drugs to the local kids?
what a creep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who wants to snapchat Dec 14 Davy boy 1
Snyder's Willow Grove poised to return to Arund... Nov '14 Hoho ho 2
defining a diabetes cure (Apr '09) Nov '14 Langi 3
Debate: Abortion Debate - Severna Park, MD (Mar '12) Oct '14 mem 2
barbeque sauce (Jun '12) Oct '14 Diana 15
Pizza Delivery Oct '14 bad meat 2
Brooklyn Park residents get educated on gang ac... (Oct '09) Sep '14 pico 9
Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web