Man charged with friend's murder 10 months later.

Full story: The Capital

Suspect claimed self-defense after Glen Burnie shooting By SCOTT DAUGHERTY, Staff Writer County police knew Todd Poorman shot 28-year-old Michael L. Rousseaux 10 months ago.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
SARAH

Hanover, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2006

Judged:

GUILTY, FOR SURE,
Katie

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2006

Not guilty...even though todd has mental issues
Katie

Laurel, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2006

not guilty...even though todd has mental problems
john

Huntingtown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2007

i knew both of them and he is not guilty...any of us would have done the same thing....
Brittany

Annapolis, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2007

NOT GUILTY
SARAH

Hanover, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2007

rot in hell you
tina

Hanover, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2007

Judged:

he is guilty, he deserves whatever he gets
tina

Hanover, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2007

john wrote:
i knew both of them and he is not guilty...any of us would have done the same thing....
NO ANY OF US WOULD HAVE KICKED MIKES ASS! WHEN YOU ARE A BOXER AND KARATE EXPERT YOU CAN
todd poorman

Towson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2007

Judged:

i really did do it i shot him in the back 4 times then in the chest then to make sure he was dead i put it right up to his temple to make sure he was done
todd poorman

Towson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2007

i will have trouble explaining myself so i wont testify cause i cant explain it away
tony

Huntingtown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2007

Judged:

Very interesting that i asked todd about this page and he never heard of it but yet people put his name on here and speak for him. Mike got shot with as many bullets as he loaded his own gun with so maybe he should have thought about that before trying to murder Todd. It is a good thing Todd can fight because some of you will be getting ass beatings when this is over. Anyone dare to put their name on here so i can tell him or are you all little bit9hes like Mike and have to use weapons...thougth so
tony

Huntingtown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2007

Judged:

why dont all you people who love mike take his money and donate it to victims of rape since mike raped lyndsey on videotape and showed everyone. what a great guy "the earth is better without a rapist.
jamie newton

Towson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2007

Judged:

hey tony ur a bit@h todd will get raped in jail he cant fight that is why he shot mike cause mike would kick his ass
jamie newton

Towson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2007

Judged:

verdict in guilty todd poorman he is facing 20yrs he will do altleast 10 for the bullet to the head the execution shot
jamie newton

Towson, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2007

tony wrote:
why dont all you people who love mike take his money and donate it to victims of rape since mike raped lyndsey on videotape and showed everyone. what a great guy "the earth is better without a rapist.
lindsey is a whor@e she took it like a champ
Melissa

Raritan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

You people can say WHATEVER you want about both of them... none of us were there so we will never know, all I can assume is I highly doubt at that very instant when that gun appeared, the last thing either of them were thinking was "Hey, maybe I could use that reverse kick I just leared in Karate the other day!". This is a serious situation... and we should respect everyone's feelings in this.. but enough with the accusations... go become an attorney if you think you know so much. I have known Todd for many years and love and care for him with all my heart. His pain is NOT for himself which most selfish people would feel... its for the result of what happened that night. My heart goes out to everyone affected by this... and of course to my boy Todd, luv you kid.
Kiley

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

Judged:

I feel sick after reading this forum. To listen to people talk badley of someone who has passed and to slander Todd (when like melissa said above, he is and has been completely distraught Not for himself but for everyone else affected by the incident) is doing nothing to help anyone deal with this unfortunate event. Please keep in mind that families and close friends are very fragile right now and dont need to hear all the ill wished upon their kin/friend. My thoughts and prayers go out to all grieving.
rediculous

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2007

Judged:

grow up....todd never posted any comments. stop trying to speak for him and put your name up.
Denise from group

Pasadena, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2007

Judged:

Todd...if you read this...I was just trying to check up on you and see how you are doing...I hope all is well
Mike D

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2007

Judged:

I knew both of these guys longer than probably anyone on this page. If you can say you go back futher than kindergarten than you got me beat. Either way, it is unfortunate for both families that this happened and it's appauling that anyone here passes judgment. If you really know these guys then you know what kind of things they were involved in. What's done is done and it's a tragedy. Pray for both of their families during this hard time. It's what real friends would do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pasadena Discussions

Search the Pasadena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A love-at-first-sight skeptic: Who's she gonna ... (Feb '08) Jul 8 Cupid advise 2
Review: New Orioles Pizza (Jul '11) Jun 28 Jillian 2
Baltimore Police Blotter (Dec '07) Jun 18 STORM WARNING 34
Man Robbed At McDonald's In Brooklyn Jun 18 A person who knows 1
barbeque sauce (Jun '12) Jun '14 BBQ guy 12
Homeview Contractors (Mar '11) Jun '14 Mike Russ 23
I need cute guys emails May '14 cutie16 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pasadena Jobs

•••