Multivehicle collision closes Route 100

Multivehicle collision closes Route 100

There are 6 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Apr 15, 2008, titled Multivehicle collision closes Route 100. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

A serious multivehicle collision on eastbound Route 100 in Pasadena has closed the highway in that direction between Catherine Avenue and Waterford Road, Anne Arundel County police said this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Dave

Baltimore, MD

#1 Apr 15, 2008
Where are the pictures?
Carol

Rochester, MI

#2 Apr 15, 2008
Man in a truck!!! Figures!!!!
Steve

Battle Creek, MI

#3 Apr 15, 2008
The idiot smacks two bridges, and possibly a third, before he decides something might be wrong???? Is anyone else picking up on the lunacy here?

Is the government planning on charging the company for the unnecessary drain on their resources?

Is there any accountability anywhere anymore???
AVC

Hampstead, MD

#4 Apr 16, 2008
The pedestrian footbridge that USED to be over 695 fell about 10 years ago because of the same type of collision ; (improperly loaded) construction equipment on a trailer striking the bridge.
Could Not Get Home

Alexandria, VA

#5 Apr 16, 2008
Traffic was backed up for miles and I spent 2 hours trying to get home to Pasadena. There were no traffic reports on the radio letting us know what the problem was and letting us know what alternatives were avaiable. Can AA county please look at the processes for alerting the public when such road closures occur!!!!

Since: Feb 08

MD

#6 Apr 16, 2008
Yeah, traffic sucked so bad yesterday. It took me 2 1/2 hours to get home. My boss called me at work at like 4:30 to tell me that there was a multi-vehicle accident on 100 that had it closed. I thought for sure that it would be cleared by the time I left work at 5:15. I tried every back road that I could think of. I had to pick up my son in Marley. 100 was backed up, so I tried Elvaton and that was a mess, so I tried Brightview to Jumpers to Marley Neck, even Marley Neck was backed up with people trying to bail to go to Ft. Smallwood. About 7:45 I started down 10 to 100 from Marley to find traffic still backed up on Mountain back to Magothy Bridge...this was because everyone was letting traffic from Woods onto Mountain. I'm pregnant, was hungry, had to pee and some ass on Brightview decided to cuss me out for not moving 6 feet so that he could go down Jumpers to sit in more traffic. I was looking for a stick in my truck to kick his ass, but I decided that he was just a jerk and he'd just sit in traffic up the street anyhow. Needless to say it I didn't get home till about 8:30. I guess that's what we get for living on a penisula.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dirty book store and peep shows now open in pas... (Oct '06) Jun 15 Eff your politics 26
Gibson Island is a private property? (Jul '06) May '17 Lawrence 78
News Pasadena man found guilty of sexually abusing m... May '17 Heidiannn 2
Amanda Leigh Adkins (Oct '16) May '17 Angry mother 4
Homeview Contractors (Mar '11) Apr '17 jOHN 26
News African-American steelworkers recall life in th... Apr '17 elmo 2
News Businesses hurt amid fear of immigration crackdown (Jan '16) Apr '17 Defeat Elizabeth ... 21

Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pasadena Mortgages