Dear Annie: `Soulmate' concept not re...

Dear Annie: `Soulmate' concept not reality

There are 1 comment on the Whittier Daily News story from Nov 7, 2010, titled Dear Annie: `Soulmate' concept not reality. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

I am a 45-year-old woman, married to a wonderful man for 23 years. But for the life of me, I cannot get over meeting "Ted" through my husband's business 16 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

reaper

Beverly Hills, CA

#1 Nov 8, 2010
Dear lost your a whor for even thinking about another man you are married and the fact that you are even considering coming forward tells me your an unhappy whor i hope your husband leaves you and you end up with nobody because thats what you deserve

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scandalous 5 hr BuildBuildBuild 2
Montebello CM Claims to have cleaned up the 12 ... 8 hr Capt Obvious 22
Very Large Burmese python bagged in Everglades 16 hr Tom 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Wed tom wingo 29,850
News Marin man sentenced for molesting girlfriend's ... (Jun '09) Jul 24 joanofarc 72
News Verizon FiOS installation halted in three cities (Mar '10) Jul 24 Time warner cable 67
News Dr. Gott: Seeking way to clean digestive system (Jun '10) Jul 21 me-n-pa 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pasadena Mortgages