Dear Annie: `Soulmate' concept not reality

I am a 45-year-old woman, married to a wonderful man for 23 years. But for the life of me, I cannot get over meeting "Ted" through my husband's business 16 years ago. Full Story
reaper

Beverly Hills, CA

#1 Nov 8, 2010
Dear lost your a whor for even thinking about another man you are married and the fact that you are even considering coming forward tells me your an unhappy whor i hope your husband leaves you and you end up with nobody because thats what you deserve

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Anonymous 29,055
Montebello officers file claim over alleged enf... (Jul '10) Thu stop police corru... 55
Covina Police Chief Kim Raney is finalist for P... (May '10) Tue Lisa B 42
Laura Bush, Rob Lowe, Kim Kardashian added to W... (Aug '10) Feb 22 Ronald 17
Burbank police officer commits suicide on publi... (Oct '09) Feb 22 termfo 186
Pasadena's 100-year-old Elks Lodge to get major... (Jan '10) Feb 21 Dan P 7
Diocese confirms St. Paul High football program... (Aug '10) Feb 20 Monigote 131

Winter Storm Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at February 27 at 10:55AM PST

Pasadena News Video

Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:48 pm PST