Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201845 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#146400 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
If millions and millions of straights engaged in anal sex, gays -- although only 2-4% of the population -- wouldn't make up 61% of all new HIV cases.
Now that's basic math.
What part of it don't you understand, fella?
I don't understand the part of it where you think anal sex causes HIV cases.

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Since: Jun 12

Roseville, CA

#146401 Jun 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I simply said it was because of my opinion, a new born does not have an opinion. LOL!!!when did u get registered? Now it's Booble Eyed
You wailed like a child in that post son.

Don't cry like a bitch and think someone won't laugh.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#146402 Jun 19, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand the part of it where you think anal sex causes HIV cases.
That's because you're in denial.

You don't want to believe the sin qua non of male homosexuality -- anal sex -- is a morbidly unhealthy behavior even though the stats show nothing explains why so many gay males have died.

But let's play with this a little ...

More than 364,000 gay males have died and although only 2-4% of the population they make up 61% of all new HIV cases.

Tell us the why this is if not anal sex.

Mind you, replying with your lame refrain, "Straights have anal sex too!" doesn't cut it.

One in five straights don't have HIV. Straights are permitted to donate blood, etc....

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Roseville, CA

#146403 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Einstein, San Francisco and Greenwich Village were the epicenters of the HIV epidemic -- that's where it started.
If your point is the virus existed 5000 years ago that doesn't change the fact that it was gays in San Francisco and Greenwich Village whose behavior morphed the virus into a mass murderer.
In other words, your convoluted attempt to place the blame on black Africans don't wash. Whether it jumped species because Africans were eating monkeys or fucking them it wasn't a problem for them or the world until you and your pals started butt-fucking en masse in your San Francisco and Greenwich Village bathhouses.
Where did the EPIDEMIC begin, Einstein, and why did it begin there?
Can you stop your blathering for a second and stop dancing around that question?
AIDS is and always has been a disease moron. It cares not if you're straight, gay, drive a blue Corvette or get to work on a Schwinn with a rusty drive chain. Your inference of 'murderer' in regards to gays is a joke. No one wanted to get, give or see that disease. Why don't grow the fuck up one day and let your second ball drop before you enter society because as it is now you're unfit.

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Roseville, CA

#146404 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Kids are not having anal sex and your claim they are is just another example of the lengths you people go to homosexualize America.
And if kids have started having anal sex, guess who we can thank for that?
In fact, wasn't that one of your defenses for "The Little Black Book?" -- that the filth in it like fisting, golden showers, anal sex and cock-sucking are what all kids are doing so they needed to be told how to do it right?
Which leads into all those Straight-Gay clubs you're now demanding all schools have. You tell us these clubs prevent bullying, but what you leave out is that they're a safe and clever way for adult males to hook-up with underage boys:
http://mainebusiness.mainetoday.com/newsdirec...
You're a freak Chief. You'd find one article written by a biased source backing up your claims gays are the Apocolypse walking and lay claim it was holier than Moses coming down from the mountain with the Ten Commandments yet disregard any evidence otherwise.

The KKK has the same mentality as you so you know and take a look how influential they are.

Get a life jackass.

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Roseville, CA

#146405 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want to believe the sin qua non of male homosexuality -- anal sex -- is a morbidly unhealthy behavior even though the stats show nothing explains why so many gay males have died.
More than 364,000 gay males have died and although only 2-4% of the population they make up 61% of all new HIV cases.
Mind you, replying with your lame refrain, "Straights have anal sex too!" doesn't cut it.
One in five straights don't have HIV. Straights are permitted to donate blood, etc....
Right.

Everyone who disagrees wioth your sorryh ass must be in 'denial'.

LOL!!!

I'm in denial too "Professor" because I'd listen to a blazed out alcoholic homeless bum tell me he needed the money in my wallet to start his dream of a charity in Ethiopia for orphans and not the bottle of Night Train he'd been eyeballing through the liquor store display window next to him rather than believe your bullshit.

LOL!!

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Roseville, CA

#146406 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I'm an idiot.
Anyone who doesn't think anal sex is awesome is an idiot, right?
No you're an idiot by screaming out some little black book giving instructions to "golden showers" is being pushed into the school system by the homosexual community and others.

LOL!!!

Geeezus....what's next??? Claiming someone is putting pamphlets into all the Lutheran and Methodist Bibles in churches nationwide on how to grease up a pepperjack sausage enough to insert it into your ASS???

ROFL!!!!

You're lost buddy. Out of touch with reality. An emotional mess bent on a mission for which there is no reasoning.

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Roseville, CA

#146407 Jun 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Those were difficult points to twirl. I have to say, you did a really poor job. However, what could you do with something so obvious???
Your response does bring up another question though.
How come all lesbian couples look like Hillery Clinton and Janet Napolitano?
I don't see that all lesbian couples do sweetness.

But that again is an inside view of your limited mind.

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Roseville, CA

#146408 Jun 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What a silly twirl!
Many different points are used in any legal argument to make the case. The use of those points does not limit them to that case thereafter. They stand alone and can be used in new situations. That is a key power of precedence.
Here is the point your twirl did nothing to address;
"Marriage and procreation are fundamental to the very existence and survival of the race."
A critical, clear and absolute linking of procreation and marriage.
You and your fucking 'twirls'...LOL!!!!

I bet anything when a cop pulls you over for doing 89 in a 40 MPH zone in your no doubt bumper sticker covered minivan only to explain to your goofed up self why he is writing you a ticket you'd claim he was 'twirling' with the facts given you don't think you were going a hair over 25 while waiving your 'letter' in his face simultaneously explaining it's been 1 year, six months and five days since you were caught breaking into the dog pound to eat cat shit out of litter boxes and that you were OK now.

LOL!!!!!!

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Roseville, CA

#146409 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be curious to see your stats freakazoid.

I bet your statistic for getting married stands at a whopping .000000%, your success rate at dating holds a steady .000028% percentile rating and your ability to make new friends has been in the negative range.

BAH HAH HAH!!!!

Prof Marvel

Baltimore, MD

#146410 Jun 19, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS is and always has been a disease moron. It cares not if you're straight, gay, drive a blue Corvette or get to work on a Schwinn with a rusty drive chain. Your inference of 'murderer' in regards to gays is a joke. No one wanted to get, give or see that disease. Why don't grow the fuck up one day and let your second ball drop before you enter society because as it is now you're unfit.
Your little bathhouse pep talk, fella, is the kind of rhetoric that's responsible for over 365,000 gay men dying an early and miserable death.

Stop being a promoter of anal sex.

It kills and anal sex cheerleaders like you are accessories before the fact.

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Roseville, CA

#146411 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your little bathhouse pep talk, fella, is the kind of rhetoric that's responsible for over 365,000 gay men dying an early and miserable death.
Never had a bathhouse pep talk and I never promoted anal sex you sad lying pile of dogshit nor did I claim I wantedc to date your fat mangly sister in days gone by.

LOL!!
Maria

Stockton, CA

#146412 Jun 19, 2012
WHY VOTE wrote:
Ok, I don't really care if same sex people get married or are together in any capacity. I am for equal rights BUT.......... I am very annoyed that peoples votes don't mean anything anymore. What happened to a majority vote rules? What happened to the peoples voice?
My stance on this has nothing to do with same sex couples. This is just the latest thing a court has overturned or blocked that THE PEOPLE voted for. Look at AZ., look back at prop. 187 which would have saved is billions in illegal immigrant funding. The people of the USA are trying to make changes to better our country and the few judges are effectively disenfranchising us.
Again this is not directed at same sex couples it is major frustration over the majority loosing there voice.
WHY VOTE????
I agree!!!

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#146413 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
OK one more time. What does anal sex have to do with this thread?

Continue to post you rants and we will report as off topic.

Facts are out there.
Heterosexuals have anal sex.
HIV is not a Gay problem, heterosexuals have it to.
Lesbians are Gay, they don't have HIV.

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage, is the topic of this thread. Not Professor Poofs rants on anal sex.

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Roseville, CA

#146414 Jun 19, 2012
Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!!!
That's nice.

And since you agree on voting whether or not to allow basic liberties to fellow Americans let's all take a vote whether you should be allowed to stay in this great countr or we cash what little monies you may have to send you packing to Uganda.

LOL!!!

Idiot...you don't hold votes on the freedoms of fellow U.S. citizens, the fact we did is inherently wrong as to what we are as a country.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#146415 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Morbidly unhealthy? Gee.... I'll alert the media. Get your evidence ready... they will undoubtedly be interested in questioning a live nut case like you. I'm pretty sure most people, even the media, realise that HIV is caused by a virus. I'm also sure that they would be interested to learn what HIV has to do with Prop H8.

Prof Marvel

Baltimore, MD

#146416 Jun 19, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Never had a bathhouse pep talk and I never promoted anal sex you sad lying pile of dogshit nor did I claim I wantedc to date your fat mangly sister in days gone by.
LOL!!
Another one who claims not to be gay.

I'm curious, Boogle Eyed, if you're not gay, how did you become such a walking encyclopedia on anal sex?

“Thou Shalt Not Spill”

Roseville, CA

#146418 Jun 19, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one who claims not to be gay.
I'm curious, Boogle Eyed, if you're not gay, how did you become such a walking encyclopedia on anal sex?
Pretty tough to be gay when you have a history of women in your life, married to a woman and never had sexual interactions with penis possessing men of the same sex but you believe what you want to given you're in you're own world as it is...LOL!!!!

And "walking enyclopedia of anal sex"....well you got me there. I guess I'd have to ask for one post in which I outlined anal intercourse genius.

GOD DAMN you're so lost you'll probably lay claim I ran ENRON into the ground next...LOL!!!

Prof Marvel

Baltimore, MD

#146419 Jun 19, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty tough to be gay when you have a history of women in your life, married to a woman and never had sexual interactions with penis possessing men of the same sex but you believe what you want to given you're in you're own world as it is...LOL!!!!
And "walking enyclopedia of anal sex"....well you got me there. I guess I'd have to ask for one post in which I outlined anal intercourse genius.
GOD DAMN you're so lost you'll probably lay claim I ran ENRON into the ground next...LOL!!!
Either you know something about anal sex or you don't.

If you don't know anything about anal sex why are you promoting it as safe, normal, and as wholesome as mom's apple pie?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146420 Jun 19, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
You wailed like a child in that post son.
Don't cry like a bitch and think someone won't laugh.
Hey dan u forgot the LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police aware of Mongols' presence (Oct '08) 2 hr uncool gay hair 193
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr Papi Chulo 32,247
News Freeway pursuit ends in naked arrest Apr 26 Jane Ann 1
News 100-mph freeway chase ends in naked arrest in L... Apr 26 Jane Ann 1
News Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) Apr 26 Snoop Cat 298
News Suspected Hells Angels member arrested for ster... (Sep '10) Apr 26 Gene Pool 121
Stupid American Sheeple Apr 26 Gene Pool 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pasadena Mortgages