Calif. GOP Gov Race Tightens as Attac...

Calif. GOP Gov Race Tightens as Attacks Intensify

There are 2650 comments on the FoxNews.com story from Jun 3, 2010, titled Calif. GOP Gov Race Tightens as Attacks Intensify. In it, FoxNews.com reports that:

Meg Whitman's shot at the Republican gubernatorial nomination looked as easy as an eBay bid: Plunk down nearly $81 million and wait for the clock to run out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FoxNews.com.

Filipina Housewife

Temecula, CA

#1889 Nov 1, 2010
The Last Templar wrote:
Come on California, THIS IS AMERICA!:
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
VOTE FOR FIORINA!
u go eff uself!

while America go to hard RIGHT Wing, the Tea Party hater of black american and take over Congress by the many more votes, CALIFORNIA still do its thing!
all the final polling show Brown and Boxer winner in California!
Filipina Housewife

Temecula, CA

#1890 Nov 1, 2010
M Zulu Shabazz wrote:
What you may not know about the healthcare scam...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8HnkxIh62dQXX
Reptillian Health Care Program for the America:

DONT........GET.......SICK.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Since: Dec 07

Aptos, California

#1891 Nov 1, 2010
Filipina Housewife wrote:
<quoted text>
it all moot at now. FAILorina cruise for real bruising, ads claim she going to create more job here -ha! and field poll b4 Tues show HP exec now falling way back.
I even got one of the canned calls with Condoleezza Rice asking me to vote for Meg Whitman. Wow! Talk about a targeting failure. First of all, I have no membership in any particular group who might vote for Meg. Secondly, Condoleezza Rics has absolutely no integrity. Condy's endorsement is like a kiss of death. What a stupid move!

“Rockin the Republic”

Since: May 10

Pasadena

#1892 Nov 2, 2010
Today, for just one day California again gets a chance to get it right. This election is about jobs. JOBS JOBS JOBS. Boxer = terrible for business. Brown = beholden to unions which is what has California in a fiscal mess. Both PROVEN FAILURES! Whitman and Fiorina understand business. Big Business. It's a global world that takes great minds. PROVEN minds at that. So what are you going to really do California? Step back into the bubble or set yourselves free...?

It's a no brainer. for most the nation.
God save California

Norwalk, CA

#1893 Nov 2, 2010
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
I even got one of the canned calls with Condoleezza Rice asking me to vote for Meg Whitman. Wow! Talk about a targeting failure. First of all, I have no membership in any particular group who might vote for Meg. Secondly, Condoleezza Rics has absolutely no integrity. Condy's endorsement is like a kiss of death. What a stupid move!
THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! CONDOIEEZZA IS BRILLIANT AND SHOULD BE LEADING THIS COUNTRY!

“Rockin the Republic”

Since: May 10

Pasadena

#1894 Nov 2, 2010
God save California wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! CONDOIEEZZA IS BRILLIANT AND SHOULD BE LEADING THIS COUNTRY!
AGREE! CONDI 2012! LuLu is Lu Loped!
Sarah

Santa Maria, CA

#1895 Nov 2, 2010
Save California's MediCal from ObamaCare- vote for Meg Whitman. From childhood, Obama's idea of medical care is roots ground up to kill pain- while patients die in a structure made for the village dying. Our hospitals are made to save lives.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#1896 Nov 2, 2010
<quoted text>
Sure. Condi is a brilliant woman and very well educated. I'm sure she could handle the presidency much better than someone like Palin for instance. You have failed to address the issue, however. Condi went around cleaning up after Jr., brown nosing, and covering up his lies. What's more, most of us already know that she is a lesbian. She has a long time partner and loves women's basketball. Two strikes buddy. She lied for Bush and she lied about who she really is. What's more, the Republicans will never run her because they need the reactionary Christian votes to win an election. Yea, she should run. She can't get elected! Neither can Palin.

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#1897 Nov 2, 2010
Republic Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREE! CONDI 2012! LuLu is Lu Loped!
Go for it! Go for the horse who can't win. I love it!

Are you kidding me?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#1898 Nov 2, 2010
Filipina Housewife wrote:
<quoted text>
Reptillian Health Care Program for the America:
DONT........GET.......SICK.
Right on! Don't get sick between the ages of 40-65. Pray your job and benefits don't get outsourced. What kind of health care is this?

I guess you can always go shoot yourself.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1899 Nov 2, 2010
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're going to vote for the useless career democratic politician moonbeam brown who has failed at everything he has tried? That makes sense. No wonder the rest of America refers to the once great state of California as mexifornia. Moonbeam has been bought and paid for by the marxist controlled unions and will try to get an American taxpayer bailout of the union pension fund. A bailout is not going to happen and mexifornia is going to go bankrupt. What will you personally do Lulu when your state becomes bankrupt?

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#1900 Nov 2, 2010
roguer wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're going to vote for the useless career democratic politician moonbeam brown who has failed at everything he has tried? That makes sense. No wonder the rest of America refers to the once great state of California as mexifornia. Moonbeam has been bought and paid for by the marxist controlled unions and will try to get an American taxpayer bailout of the union pension fund. A bailout is not going to happen and mexifornia is going to go bankrupt. What will you personally do Lulu when your state becomes bankrupt?
Career politicians know how to get things done in government. Would you take your car to an amateur mechanic with little or no experience? You say Brown has failed yet you give no examples. Brown did a great job in Oakland in a city with a great deal of problems. He made the city of Oakland both safer and more prosperous. Next you called him "moonbeam." Are you aware that private interests launch numerous communications satellites? That's right! Moonbeam was ahead of his time and forward thinking. Satellites now provide gps, television, and too many services to list here. Your nonsense about union pension bailouts and racist comments are nothing more than meaningless fear tactics without any basis in fact. Brown, in fact left the State of California with a balanced budget. The same cannot be said of his Republican predecessor. This state is already bankrupt. The last Republican amateur politician failed. What is your point? Brown is the only one with a hope of repairing the damage done by the Republicans. The Republicans have failed to be fiscally responsible. Their claims are nothing more than empty promises and lies.

Since: Jul 10

Discovery Bay, CA

#1902 Nov 2, 2010
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Career politicians know how to get things done in government. Would you take your car to an amateur mechanic with little or no experience? You say Brown has failed yet you give no examples. Brown did a great job in Oakland in a city with a great deal of problems. He made the city of Oakland both safer and more prosperous. Next you called him "moonbeam." Are you aware that private interests launch numerous communications satellites? That's right! Moonbeam was ahead of his time and forward thinking. Satellites now provide gps, television, and too many services to list here. Your nonsense about union pension bailouts and racist comments are nothing more than meaningless fear tactics without any basis in fact. Brown, in fact left the State of California with a balanced budget. The same cannot be said of his Republican predecessor. This state is already bankrupt. The last Republican amateur politician failed. What is your point? Brown is the only one with a hope of repairing the damage done by the Republicans. The Republicans have failed to be fiscally responsible. Their claims are nothing more than empty promises and lies.
Know how to get things done??? Are you high? look at the mess we are in because of them douche bags,Vote Libertarian, Democrats Want in your pockets and out of your personal life. Republicans want out of your pocket but into your personal life.Libertarians want out of both,No more hand outs

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#1903 Nov 2, 2010
GHETTOH8TR wrote:
<quoted text>Know how to get things done??? Are you high? look at the mess we are in because of them douche bags,Vote Libertarian, Democrats Want in your pockets and out of your personal life. Republicans want out of your pocket but into your personal life.Libertarians want out of both,No more hand outs
On some level I agree with you. I agree with libertarians in principal. On the other hand, they have no candidates who can get elected, so what is the point? What's more, they haven't made inroads into the political arena. I am for both freedom and economic freedom. Republicans want to take away freedom and impose moral constraints according to their constituencies. Democrats generally want to find ways to control what we spend our money on. Ironically, Republicans do the same by appealing to people's fears. Republicans spends vast sums on national defense and the military. They spend vast sums giving themselves raises and benefits. The spend vast sums giving their friends defense contracts. So what really is the difference? The tax and spend Democrats who at least believe in personal freedom, or the tax and spend Republicans who wish to take away your personal freedoms while telling you your money is being spent to protect freedom?

Duh....

Since: Jul 08

"In My World You Don't Exist"

#1904 Nov 2, 2010
Total Rejection Of This Marxist Administrations Policies...

The Black Liberation Marxist Obama Is Finished

“Trolls are Clueless”

Aptos, California

#1905 Nov 2, 2010
M Zulu Shabazz wrote:
Total Rejection Of This Marxist Administrations Policies...
The Black Liberation Marxist Obama Is Finished
Calling people names isn't very smart.
brad k

Long Beach, CA

#1906 Nov 2, 2010
I'm republican. I didn't vote for Meg because she seems to have lied to us about what she intended to do. She didn't seem trustworthy.
Jolene Frenz

Westminster, CA

#1907 Nov 2, 2010
<quoted text>
Condi Rice is nothing more than a lez-bee house negro. Smart, yes.
Able to do anything with those smarts, no.

She couldn't lead her own way to a decent orgasm on the LPGA tour.

Since: Jul 08

"In My World You Don't Exist"

#1909 Nov 3, 2010
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't seem to work for the Dumbasscrats either!!
Patriot

Livermore, CA

#1910 Nov 3, 2010
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right - however it seems to be o.k. if you are a Liberal. Calling candidates whores, etc., etc. Disgusting double standard - sh**t, Can you imagine if a Conservative would have done that??

I guess that the real truth is that Conservatives are held at a higher standard - makes sense to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whittier City Council approves noise ordinance (Dec '09) 57 min Duey 6
Looking at vinyl replacement windows in Los Ang... (Jan '09) 2 hr jenny 350
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 6 hr Serpico 2,628
City of Montebello Upcoming Elections 7 hr Anonymous 30
elect new montebello council 10 hr truth squad 3
pension costs back in the spotlight 10 hr truth squad 6
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr I hate taggers 20,108
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pasadena Mortgages