Man killed in El Monte shooting

Jan 5, 2008 Full story: Whittier Daily News 106

A man was pronounced dead at the scene following a shooting Friday, officials said. via Whittier Daily News

Read more
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Tommy

Falls Church, VA

#2 Jan 11, 2008
Hey anybody know Bandit from EMF about 32 yrs old has a brother named Danger from EMF
BiG MontE

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jan 30, 2008
WaS That little homie from flores or hicks?
His shrine said RIP stranger El MOnte Hicks?
It has not been a killing in that Barrio for a while these yougsters these days.......
Neighbor

Burbank, CA

#6 Jan 30, 2008
There hasn't been a shooting in that area in some time and I can still remember back in the late 70's when Tony Meza, a 16 year old boy was killed for no reason. Again, no reason for this killing. So what if he claimed to be from somewhere, it's a life, a life wasted and gone and now his "homies" want to hang around our area, our houses and tag up our walls? I say OUR walls and OUR houses because we pay for that house, we pay for those walls that surround out house. These little gangsters fight and kill for a street, a neighborhood that they don't own, they don't pay for. The young man is gone now, I wish his "homies" would go away too. We'll just have to keep calling the police to keep them out of our quiet neighborhood.
sinful

Lake Orion, MI

#8 Feb 13, 2008
rest in peace matt -attack!!every memory forver tiffany stay strong girl..atleats he left a peace of him behind his daughter que-no??your deeply missed homie serio/
cool blog

Covina, CA

#17 Feb 27, 2008
Hey you should all go on google and type in (brown kingdom) this is a pretty cool blog area.
SaD iN eM

Long Beach, CA

#21 Mar 4, 2008
MAN, IT’S SAD READING THIS BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT THAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT…I WAS KICKING IT ALL DAY, EVERYDAY WITH MY HICKSTER (GBLOCK) HOMIES BUT AFTER MY BOYFRIEND DANIEL WAS KILLED, IT CHANGED EVERYTHING. I COULD UNDERSTAND IF THERE WAS RESPECT IN ALL OF THIS “GANG BANGING” BS, BUT THAT’S NOT THE CASE AROUND EL MONTE. I KNOW GUYS FROM EMF HAVE KILLED THEIR OWN BECAUSE THAT GANG IS SO BIG THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO THEIR OWN “HOMIES” ARE. I CAN’T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MY HOMIES FROM EMH, BUT LOSING STRANGER IS FAR GREATER THAN WHAT THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS ABOUT. I’M STUCK WITHOUT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND HIS FAMILY IS LEFT WITHOUT THEIR “MIJO.” YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY LEARN THAT IT’S A LOSE / LOSE SITUATION NO MATTER WHICH WAY YOU LOOK AT IT. IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO FIGHT AND WALK AWAY WITH HIS LIFE THAN TO PULL THE TRIGGER AND TAKE SOMEONE ELSES…LEAVING INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF AND DANIEL’S FAMILY IN AN UNDESERVING WORLD OF HURT…THAT’S PATHETIC!!! GROW UP GUYS AND SEE LIFE FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH. ARE YOU GOING TO FIGHT ALL YOUR LIVES OVER NONSENSE, WHEN THERE IS A WHOLE WORLD OUT THERE THAT YOU HAVE NO FREAK’N CLUE ABOUT??? THERE’S MORE TO LIFE THAN WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING, WHICH IS NOT EVEN CONSIDERED LIVING!!! KICKING IT EVERYDAY, GETTING HIGH, DRINKING, PARTYING, BEING WITH “HOES”, FIGHTING AND KILLING…YOU DON’T NEED A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED FOR THAT!!! YOU GUYS ARE FREAK’N LOSERS!!! GET A JOB!!! FIND JESUS!!! DO SOMETHING YOU CAN BE PROUD OF!!! WITH THAT SAID, I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU GUYS TO FIND A PATH THAT IS RIGHTEOUS AND GOOD…THE REST IS UP TO YOU!!! MAY GOD FIND YOU AND KEEP YOU!!! SINCERELY, ADALENA AKA HIS NANA BABY!!! R.I.P. DANIEL…THE GOOD REALLY DO DIE YOUNG!!!!!!!
Char

Anchorage, AK

#22 Mar 4, 2008
My heart and prayer go out to you
SaD iN eM wrote:
MAN, IT’S SAD READING THIS BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT THAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT…I WAS KICKING IT ALL DAY, EVERYDAY WITH MY HICKSTER (GBLOCK) HOMIES BUT AFTER MY BOYFRIEND DANIEL WAS KILLED, IT CHANGED EVERYTHING. I COULD UNDERSTAND IF THERE WAS RESPECT IN ALL OF THIS “GANG BANGING” BS, BUT THAT’S NOT THE CASE AROUND EL MONTE. I KNOW GUYS FROM EMF HAVE KILLED THEIR OWN BECAUSE THAT GANG IS SO BIG THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW WHO THEIR OWN “HOMIES” ARE. I CAN’T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MY HOMIES FROM EMH, BUT LOSING STRANGER IS FAR GREATER THAN WHAT THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS ABOUT. I’M STUCK WITHOUT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND HIS FAMILY IS LEFT WITHOUT THEIR “MIJO.” YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY LEARN THAT IT’S A LOSE / LOSE SITUATION NO MATTER WHICH WAY YOU LOOK AT IT. IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO FIGHT AND WALK AWAY WITH HIS LIFE THAN TO PULL THE TRIGGER AND TAKE SOMEONE ELSES…LEAVING INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF AND DANIEL’S FAMILY IN AN UNDESERVING WORLD OF HURT…THAT’S PATHETIC!!! GROW UP GUYS AND SEE LIFE FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH. ARE YOU GOING TO FIGHT ALL YOUR LIVES OVER NONSENSE, WHEN THERE IS A WHOLE WORLD OUT THERE THAT YOU HAVE NO FREAK’N CLUE ABOUT??? THERE’S MORE TO LIFE THAN WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING, WHICH IS NOT EVEN CONSIDERED LIVING!!! KICKING IT EVERYDAY, GETTING HIGH, DRINKING, PARTYING, BEING WITH “HOES”, FIGHTING AND KILLING…YOU DON’T NEED A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED FOR THAT!!! YOU GUYS ARE FREAK’N LOSERS!!! GET A JOB!!! FIND JESUS!!! DO SOMETHING YOU CAN BE PROUD OF!!! WITH THAT SAID, I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU GUYS TO FIND A PATH THAT IS RIGHTEOUS AND GOOD…THE REST IS UP TO YOU!!! MAY GOD FIND YOU AND KEEP YOU!!! SINCERELY, ADALENA AKA HIS NANA BABY!!! R.I.P. DANIEL…THE GOOD REALLY DO DIE YOUNG!!!!!!!
Keeping the Peace

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Mar 14, 2008
Personially speaking I think it's time you all take a dam good look at your selves and realize. That you all have taken this gang thing to a whole different level.. Unnecessary killings, robbing of you own neighborhood convienent stores, sleeping with you homies chicks, selling drugs to the next generation, what the hell!!
What happen to just plain ol- chillen in the park
slapping some carne-asada on the grill, laughing at old times, And watching our children play...
No disrespect people and I mean all of you....
No just one barrio!(Everybody).. Imagine the power we chicanos can obtain if we used this negativity, To obtian power in our falling country..... Fight for your country, Fight for your rights, Fight for your freedom.....
It's about time we have a Hispanic President!!!
That is the right we all should be fighting for.. And not unnecessary blood shed..... God Bless You All......... Keeping the Barrio in Prayer!!!!

“FoReVeR HiiS NaNa BaBy”

Since: Mar 08

eL mOnTe

#31 Mar 20, 2008
SINFUL FROM EL MONTE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, DUMBASS THATS WHY YOU LIVE IN MONTE THOUGH HUH??! FLORES GANG OR DONT BANG BITCH!
Hey SINFUL...I was reading your profile and comments you posted…I honestly believe if you go back and read the things you write…you’ll agree with me when I say YOU ARE A LOSER! For one, you talk about how you’re the one and only SINFUL…PLEASE!!! I see thousands of you on MYSPACE everyday…and trust when I say everyone SINS…So, if you know something I don’t, please enlighten me…LOL You also talked about how you have a job (NOT on the corner you were sure to add- like people assume you’re a WHORE…LOL) and better things to do, so on and so forth. Having a job doesn’t make you ANYTHING…neither does MONEY or the “FRIENDS” you embrace. What makes you a SOMEBODY is you and you alone. The things you say, the way you think, the way you carry yourself, and of course your actions. You are not from EMF but you throw it out there like you’re the main head. People die because they gang-bang so if that’s what you think “IT’S” about, then stay off the computer and go get shot!!! Do what they do…otherwise SHUT UP because you are NOBODY…just someone trying to talk about what they see…Seeing and actually doing are two totally different things…and you seem like one of those “those who know don’t talk(ME)…and THOSE WHO TALK DON’T KNOW!!!(YOU)” type of little girls. Grow up, get an education, and when you have something to offer at least one person in this universe (aside from your looks which aren’t that great) then come on here with your WOOPTY WOO comments. If you get mad, get mad. This is me being real…This is what people on the outside looking in see you as…Blame yourself for putting YOURSELF out there like that…P.S. tell your buddy Angie aka Troubles AdaBaBy said where’s she been!!! Ha Ha
USMC OORAH BABY

Los Angeles, CA

#35 Mar 26, 2008
Hey sad in em...
damm you put her into shame! with that comment! Wow that was a paddle on her a$$ And a knock out punch babygirl! You have a good head above your shoulder's, i dont think no one will be leaving crazy comments in here anymore lol..
Damm as far as this comment -->

SINFUL FROM EL MONTE says
please dont talk about me if you dont know me with your ugly ass serio..

Hey sinful she sure looks good to me
And to all my marine buddies..
Hey you get love from Camp Pendleton
baby girl. We saw your pic
and compared it to Sinful'
And the majority wins Sad Im Em is the Hottest!
20 to 2 vote! Hey sinful you did get 2 votes that is aleast something.......

And please dont gang bang on me sin ful
I dont want to have to get the 1st division on you! lol
Because i have something that is bigger and more powerful then your gang banggin will ever have!
The United States Marine Corps OORah!!!!

Ps: You should have more intelligence
to see things different in life
sad in em is just being honest and straight forward!
You cant get mad at what she said.
She actaully giving you good advice
You should Thank her! OoOraH!!

stay looking good mami !!
USMC OORAH BABY

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Mar 28, 2008
Hey grow up...
I just have this to say to you:

If you can read this,
Thank a teacher..
If you can read
OoOrAH!!this in English
Thank a Marine!!

There is alot of hardcore people out ther
talk a grip of crap like this idiot!!
I wont get in to a computer fight lol
Becuse that is lame and for life less peeps like this guy lmao..
Come join the Marine Corp and see real Combat
And show what you are REALLY made of!
But i bet this idiot wont, to much of a B***!!
And you would not because you could not stand to
leave your mama side!!
OoRAH!!

Staff Sgt. "DeViL dOgG"
81's, Wpns Co., 3- 1
1st Marine Expeditionary Force
Garrison/HQ Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton
"The Old Breed"
"Blue Diamond"
No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy"
OLD SKOOL ASSNS wrote:
<quoted text>SHUT DA FUHK UP

“SINFUL ROCKIN YOU HOES!”

Since: Mar 08

EL MONTE,CA -THaTs RiGhT!-

#40 Mar 31, 2008
Efe gang wrote:
that fool had it coming because he was a chickster...ITS PURO EMF IN MONTE
THATS RIGHT!!

“SINFUL ROCKIN YOU HOES!”

Since: Mar 08

EL MONTE,CA -THaTs RiGhT!-

#41 Mar 31, 2008
USMC OORAH BABY wrote:
Hey sad in em...
damm you put her into shame! with that comment! Wow that was a paddle on her a$$ And a knock out punch babygirl! You have a good head above your shoulder's, i dont think no one will be leaving crazy comments in here anymore lol..
Damm as far as this comment -->
SINFUL FROM EL MONTE says
please dont talk about me if you dont know me with your ugly ass serio..
Hey sinful she sure looks good to me
And to all my marine buddies..
Hey you get love from Camp Pendleton
baby girl. We saw your pic
and compared it to Sinful'
And the majority wins Sad Im Em is the Hottest!
20 to 2 vote! Hey sinful you did get 2 votes that is aleast something.......
And please dont gang bang on me sin ful
I dont want to have to get the 1st division on you! lol
Because i have something that is bigger and more powerful then your gang banggin will ever have!
The United States Marine Corps OORah!!!!
Ps: You should have more intelligence
to see things different in life
sad in em is just being honest and straight forward!
You cant get mad at what she said.
She actaully giving you good advice
You should Thank her! OoOraH!!
stay looking good mami !!
HA,HA FUNNY YOU DONT WANT TO GET THE USMC ON ME MY FAMILY IS ALL PART OF ALL THATS SHIT THE US MARINE CORPS ,ARMY, NAVY SEALS SO WATCH OUT,OH AND 3 UNCLES THAT JUST ENDED UP IN THE LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPT GANG UNIT!!LOL...CRAZY WAT A LITTLE WORLD THIS IS RIGHT?..STUPID IF YOUR SO ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY WHY YOU ON THIS SHIT DOING WAT YOUR DOING WELL.BYE..
angie

Dallas, TX

#42 Apr 3, 2008
man yall just need to get a life well not you all those fools that are out there trying to own them dam calles i know what you mean i lived in baldwin park for several years and dam it was terrible and u know what i didnt think emf still was around

“SINFUL ROCKIN YOU HOES!”

Since: Mar 08

EL MONTE,CA -THaTs RiGhT!-

#43 Apr 4, 2008
LIVING IN SGV IS TERRIBLE SERIO THATS WHY I MOVED TO MICHIGAN...
AND emf BEEN AROUND IT NEVER WENT AWAY.
lil chino

Ontario, CA

#46 Apr 5, 2008
nana BABY was-up te miras bonita pero mira loque estas asiedo pero soo you lil princes

“FoReVeR HiiS NaNa BaBy”

Since: Mar 08

eL mOnTe

#49 Apr 9, 2008
lil chino wrote:
nana BABY was-up te miras bonita pero mira loque estas asiedo pero soo you lil princes
Ok...yeah buddy :p
lil chino

Ontario, CA

#50 Apr 13, 2008
LIL PRINCES SOO U STAY AND EN MONTE. WHAT STREE THEY U STAY...I STAY AND EL MONTE TO CAME KICK IT

“FoReVeR HiiS NaNa BaBy”

Since: Mar 08

eL mOnTe

#51 Apr 14, 2008
lil chino wrote:
LIL PRINCES SOO U STAY AND EN MONTE. WHAT STREE THEY U STAY...I STAY AND EL MONTE TO CAME KICK IT
who are u referring to as LIL PRINCESS?
Joe

Raleigh, NC

#53 Apr 14, 2008
What is wrong with using the word beaners?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 56 min mike tirico 29,261
News State orders audit of Marin family court (Jul '09) 3 hr Very Concerned 870
News Ellen: Kids are not in star couple's future, El... Wed Commander Bunny 10
News Crime and Public Safety, January 13 (Jan '10) Wed princess 17
News Lara Logan hospitalized for sexual assault comp... Wed Go Blue Forever 1
News 2 dozen charged with Mexican Mafia drug ring in LA (Apr '09) Mar 22 badenie 60
News Red-light cameras at wrong locations, and they ... (Sep '10) Mar 19 concerned citizen 20

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 26 at 2:00PM PDT

Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]