Mattress fire causes damage at apartment

Mattress fire causes damage at apartment

There are 1 comment on the Pasadena Star-News story from Apr 14, 2009, titled Mattress fire causes damage at apartment. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Firefighter put out a mattress fire in a second-story apartment at the Kings Village complex that was caused by shorted electrical outlet, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

“the one you least expected”

Since: Mar 09

North West Pasadena

#1 Apr 14, 2009
lol I saw that project on fire. lol someone dropped there pookie pipe !

fyi I stay in the In the Jets

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA topix is lame. check out eaglepass tx topix. (Jan '12) 1 hr Crazybread 2
Las Vegas: Sin Capital of The World (Sep '15) 1 hr Wagging Willy 5
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Chosen Traveler 32,404
my experiences at premier healthcare services a... (Mar '15) Tue sarah spector cpa... 3
News Livermore family the subject of Marlee Matlin r... (Apr '10) Sep 25 Sabrina Firl 2
News Workers at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center alleg... (May '10) Sep 23 Vita-TRP Protein 41
News Baldwin Park code enforcement officer arrested ... (Jul '10) Sep 23 Angela 127

Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pasadena Mortgages