Dear Annie: Father-daughter intimacy ...

Dear Annie: Father-daughter intimacy questioned

There are 5 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Jul 12, 2009, titled Dear Annie: Father-daughter intimacy questioned. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

I have been married to "Vic" for 22 years. Our marriage is solid. We have an 18-year-old daughter, "Kara," who is totally in love with her father.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Chris

Fairport, NY

#1 Jul 14, 2009
Something fishy is going!!!!
CarlaC

United States

#2 Jul 23, 2009
I have the samr type of relationship with my Father. My Mother passed away when I was 14 and we have been extreemly close since then. We vacation together and have had to share a bedroom for 6 mths in an apartment once when we moved. We go out almost everyweekend to a nice place for dinner. Several people have made comments including family and friends. I love him more than anything and trust him with all my heart. I think you like some of Dads ex girlfriends need to not be so selfish.
mike

Lodi, NJ

#3 Jul 28, 2009
Well, i don't there is anything troubling here, it seems they just love each other and playing timidly. Also, I think the daughter is happy to have a father who is caring and simple to understand all her silliness thats all. We humans sometimes create our own images and pursue them to be positive. All the two knows that with the mother, they have a happy family so I don't think they would jeopardise with that.
Bee

Lodi, NJ

#4 Jul 28, 2009
CarlaC, I don't think you should let people determine the vector of your happiness. Beside your mom, your dad is the only person left that would best understand your love and pain than anybody else. Those people are just trying to dictate to you how much love limitation you should have for your dad? Many of our friends and families think they know what we go thru when our mothers passed, but trust me they don't. Just stick to your dad, and I think he you too.
Nancy

Fort Myers, FL

#5 Aug 30, 2013
Hi,
I just came about this subject and I am sure it has been awhile since anyone has posted, but My father & I have lived as Husband & wife since I was 14. The loss of my mother thru an auto accident had this happen between us. We have two wonderful children together and yes it was a hard road to travel, but I am Totally in Love with him as he is with me. Thought I would at least post this. Not all incest relationships end in bad situations

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oilfield Condo Plan NOT a Done Deal 1 hr RECALL 15
Car & pedestrian collision? Soon be an app for ... 1 hr Ginnie 1
kelley associates 18 hr confused 4
Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage Law Came Back To Bit... Mon Joan 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon eezy reder 20,088
News Car shears fire hydrant in accident at Coldwate... Sun dawgbear 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Stewart scott 29,844
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pasadena Mortgages