Body of 27-year-old woman found in No...

Body of 27-year-old woman found in North Long Beach parkway

There are 44 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Aug 30, 2010, titled Body of 27-year-old woman found in North Long Beach parkway. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Homicide detectives are investigating the shooting death of a 27-year-old woman, whose bullet-riddled body was found in a North Long Beach parkway early Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Capt Tom

Westminster, CA

#59 Jan 2, 2011
whittier guy wrote:
<quoted text>
dont disrespect your daughter by comparing her to the president.
U R a total Ass
Capt Tom

Westminster, CA

#60 Jan 2, 2011
whittier guy wrote:
why does the article talk about her high school days ? shes 27. whats she been doing for the last 10 years ? even the high school principal didnt know her. but they quoted him anyway
" she was well licked " how would he know ?
and why didnt the mom start looking for her sooner than 8 days ???
Why? Why? Why?

Why don't you shut the F up instead of showing everyone what a total moron you are?

Can you answer THAT question???
Highschool friend

Los Angeles, CA

#61 Aug 2, 2012
Wow I havent seen heather since 2000 when I spoke with another friend of ours she told me the news last time I was with her was at her house in her room laughing and joking I cant believe someone would take her life like that I prayers goes out to the family I tried to get info but theirs too much silence from a mutual friend. Someone knows something and needs to come forth.
Heathers Mom

Midway City, CA

#62 Aug 3, 2012
Highschool friend wrote:
Wow I havent seen heather since 2000 when I spoke with another friend of ours she told me the news last time I was with her was at her house in her room laughing and joking I cant believe someone would take her life like that I prayers goes out to the family I tried to get info but theirs too much silence from a mutual friend. Someone knows something and needs to come forth.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. We are still waiting to find out what happened, who did this and why. There is a reward for information leading to her killer. If you know anything, think you might or hear anything please call the Long Beach Police Department, Homicide Dept. Never know where it may lead. This is a terrible tragedy for our family from which we will never recover. So sad that people are so accepting of the violence in their neighborhoods. Just another day in the hood.. Heather had many friends in Long Beach and visited often. She felt safe there. She wasnt in any gangs or into trouble. Please come by and see us if you'd like. We so appreciate those who loved and cared for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 min BFL 32,327
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 12 min Robert 3,168
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr no love lost 20,494
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... 7 hr mylifematters 2
CAUTION! Do not purchase from Sunny Sports Inc.... (Nov '08) 10 hr Chuck in Cypress 692
Trump for President, He will win. watch 12 hr col sutter 1
Iowa LGBT Rural Summit 13 hr Harry 1

Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pasadena Mortgages