Letters to the editor: Path to citize...

Letters to the editor: Path to citizenship

There are 2 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from May 11, 2010, titled Letters to the editor: Path to citizenship. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

There is a lot of talk about illegal immigration these days thanks to the new laws passed by Arizona, and that is a good thing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

Alhambra Resident

El Segundo, CA

#1 May 12, 2010
Mr. Mittleman, how does building a bigger, taller wall stop people from tunneling under it to bring drugs into the US? Also, politicians from both side of the aisle have declined to introduce any new legislation regarding the immigration issue. Traditional wisdom says you don't introduce immigration legislation in an election year so maybe that is why no one has. Wait until after the election and maybe someone from some party will do something.

Since: Jan 09

Whittier, CA

#2 May 14, 2010
Build the wall and include a mine field
Drill here and. Drill now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alta Loma High School teacher found dead (Jan '10) 6 hr anthony camacho 145
Montebello Bullying Video 16 hr Siskel and Ebert ... 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Tue The Phartss 32,832
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) Sun Dudley 3,237
News Animal control program raises residents' hackle... (Nov '09) Mar 26 Ted Trent 42
News Gang member testifies against former gang mento... (Mar '10) Mar 26 The smart one out... 22
News Former Whittier police officer faces child mole... (Mar '10) Mar 25 I hope you die 174

Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pasadena Mortgages