Business robbed in Rosemead

Business robbed in Rosemead

There are 14 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Oct 2, 2009, titled Business robbed in Rosemead. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A masked robber fled with an undisclosed amount of cash Friday afternoon after robbing a business at knifepoint, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

donfaroni

Alhambra, CA

#1 Oct 2, 2009
Latino man with knife, wore black clothing, Romance Textiles,face covered...
Zorro is in the SGV.

“Always on topic”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 2, 2009
Rosemead, the new Valinda!
Screech Powers

Pasadena, CA

#3 Oct 2, 2009
Robbing a business with a filero? De veras?
That Dude

West Covina, CA

#4 Oct 2, 2009
Another one for you Mexicans! Damn you guys have been busy the last few days huh?
I found Godzilla

United States

#5 Oct 2, 2009
That Dude wrote:
Another one for you Mexicans! Damn you guys have been busy the last few days huh?
All the while...some sicko white guy kidnaps, rapes 13yr old girl..gets her pregant. Come on man does it matter if he was mexican? People do stupid crazy crimes makes no difference what race they are! This world is screwed up, and it doesnt make it better when someone is being a racist!

“NEVER ADRIFT OR AFFLICTED”

Since: Mar 09

S Arcadia, Next to Temple City

#6 Oct 3, 2009
Patches Ohoulihan wrote:
Rosemead, the new Valinda!
Sure seems that way.
That Dude

West Covina, CA

#7 Oct 3, 2009
I found Godzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
All the while...some sicko white guy kidnaps, rapes 13yr old girl..gets her pregant. Come on man does it matter if he was mexican? People do stupid crazy crimes makes no difference what race they are! This world is screwed up, and it doesnt make it better when someone is being a racist!
Geeee...when I come to this site there are so many stories about how Asians and Whites are robbing people, raping women, destroying things, beating people up for $40, etc...

“I live vicariously through me”

Since: Dec 08

San Marino CA.

#8 Oct 3, 2009
Inside job?
Spotter

Corona, CA

#9 Oct 3, 2009
I found Godzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you Do make a good point about the racist perspective. But damn, it seems all we read repeatedly is about the violence committed by Hispanics; I mean it is daily litany..Man, if you aren't one of the perpetrator don't take some of these posts personally. People are just venting their frustration, and outrage...You gotta admit, this is getting worse by the day...Very disturbing indeed!
top turd key

United States

#10 Oct 3, 2009
Well, evedently, Top Tur(d)key is a perv.
Watch your young girls in S Arcadia if you live around Top Turd.
I concur. Here is a prior post he had made regarding the death of an obese man whom he refered to as a fatso slob...below is my response if we were to "translate" his register information as the "Top Turd".
Dude is sick and afflicted!
Top Typical is just what you said: a TURD.
His expertise is mainly in making himself "feel" superior by putting down other cities, social groups, you name it (the typical bully / inferiority complex)... all from the comfortable anonymity of being behind a computer screen.
For all we know, he posts his insults from a ply-wood shack or worn out trailer. And maybe he doesn't even have a car to get around anywhere, because Temple City (he likes to call it "South Arcadia") has its of good neighborhoods, and pockets of utter crapville... JUST LIKE Azusa and other cities in the area.
Top Turkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure seems that way.

“I live vicariously through me”

Since: Dec 08

San Marino CA.

#11 Oct 4, 2009
top turd key wrote:
I concur. Here is a prior post he had made regarding the death of an obese man whom he refered to as a fatso slob...below is my response if we were to "translate" his register information as the "Top Turd".
His expertise is mainly in making himself "feel" superior by putting down other cities, social groups, you name it (the typical bully / inferiority complex)... all from the comfortable anonymity of being behind a computer screen.
For all we know, he posts his insults from a ply-wood shack or worn out trailer. And maybe he doesn't even have a car to get around anywhere, because Temple City (he likes to call it "South Arcadia") has its of good neighborhoods, and pockets of utter crapville... JUST LIKE Azusa and other cities in the area.
<quoted text>
What planet are you from? At least he is registered. What are you afraid of? Let everyone know who you are. Otherwise you are just another Topix coward
eastside

United States

#12 Oct 4, 2009
top turd key wrote:
<quoted text>
Q & A with Top Turkey
Headline:
NEVER ADRIFT OR AFFLICTED
Hometown:
Neighborhood:
Angeles City, Philippines.
Local Favorites:
Balibago (entertainment district).
http://wikimapia.org/856466/Angeles-City-Ente...
I Belong To:
VFW Post 2485 (Angeles City). National Association of Uniformed Services. Air Force Association.
When I'm Not on Topix:
Out carousing & sweet talking pretty women.
Read My Forum Posts Because:
I am smart.
Favorite Things:
Giving bad people and misfits a hard time.
On My Mind:
Pretty young ladies.
I Believe In:
Keeping the riffraff and low life's stirred up.
Top Turd Key

United States

#13 Oct 5, 2009
ChiliHead wrote:
<quoted text>What planet are you from? At least he is registered. What are you afraid of? Let everyone know who you are. Otherwise you are just another Topix coward
San Marino is very close to S Arcadia, is he your brother??
Banger hater

Ventura, CA

#14 Oct 9, 2009
eastside wrote:
<quoted text>
Q & A with Top Turkey
Headline:
NEVER ADRIFT OR AFFLICTED
Hometown:
Neighborhood:
Angeles City, Philippines.
Local Favorites:
Balibago (entertainment district).
http://wikimapia.org/856466/Angeles-City-Ente...
I Belong To:
VFW Post 2485 (Angeles City). National Association of Uniformed Services. Air Force Association.
When I'm Not on Topix:
Out carousing & sweet talking pretty women.
Read My Forum Posts Because:
I am smart.
Favorite Things:
Giving bad people and misfits a hard time.
On My Mind:
Pretty young ladies.
I Believe In:
Keeping the riffraff and low life's stirred up.
LOL...I love this!

Ever since this old fart has logged onto Topix, he's spewed nothing but racism and contempt in his posts.
What's humorous is that he thinks he's better than gang bangers, low lifes and riff-raff whom he's feels are misfits in our society yet he boasts on his own Register that he enjoys giving people a bad time....just like a gang banger; riff-raffs and low lifes...he's one himself!

He doesn't have one ounce of compassion for his fellow humans and I pitty his poor wife(shocked someone would have him).

He's a poor excuse of a fellow human...yikes! He's actually human!?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr WindPharts 32,830
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) Sun Dudley 3,237
News Animal control program raises residents' hackle... (Nov '09) Sun Ted Trent 42
News Gang member testifies against former gang mento... (Mar '10) Sun The smart one out... 22
News Former Whittier police officer faces child mole... (Mar '10) Sat I hope you die 174
News Scam hits Calvary Chapel Chino Hills hard (Jan '10) Mar 23 Mom2 326
News ICE agents arrest illegal immigrants at courtho... Mar 22 spytheweb 6

Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pasadena Mortgages