Alleged Virginia Tech shooter has app...

Alleged Virginia Tech shooter has apparent ties to Wise

There are 4 comments on the TriCities.com story from Dec 10, 2011, titled Alleged Virginia Tech shooter has apparent ties to Wise. In it, TriCities.com reports that:

The man accused of killing a Virginia Tech police office before turning the gun on himself at the Blacksburg campus Thursday afternoon appears to have ties to the University of Virginia's College at Wise in Southwest Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TriCities.com.

truth

United States

#2 Dec 14, 2011
Yes he was a student @ UVA Wise in the past. Seemed to be a good student on the deans list. Wonder what was going thru his mind when he did this? So sad.
maw bell

Nashville, TN

#3 Dec 14, 2011
truth wrote:
Yes he was a student @ UVA Wise in the past. Seemed to be a good student on the deans list. Wonder what was going thru his mind when he did this? So sad.
all that uva learning must of made him go crazy....
truth

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Dec 15, 2011
maw bell wrote:
<quoted text>all that uva learning must of made him go crazy....
Seems something has made him go crazy.
Curly

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2011
Perhaps he associated to much with all the Meth folks there. I haven't seen so many rotten teeth in my life. Curly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Partlow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wireless store May 14 LuvLLO 2
Lake Land'or GM (Jul '13) May 10 Hankthetank 11
Land Or May 10 Hankthetank 2
house fire Apr '16 joe rider 2
Steve, Tina or Mike Smith Apr '16 Curious 3
Stoneybrooke Subdivision off courthouse rd in s... Mar '16 teame 1
House cleaning Feb '16 Mary Youngren 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Partlow Mortgages